• Published 11th Oct 2016
  • 2,998 Views, 29 Comments

Path of the Six Ponies - Prismfire Productions



My Little Pony and Naruto Crossover. After a long forgotten part of Twilight's past comes back, it is up to her to save not only the Hidden Leaf Village, but also Equestria.

  • ...
15
 29
 2,998

Scroll XIX: A New Leaf Turns: Part I

Author's Note:

AN: I do not own Naruto, that belongs to Masashi Kishimoto and I do not own MLP:FiM, that belongs to Discovery

This is part one of the finale

"Even with everything I've done, I never thought I would have to be put in a situation like this. Me and the other Elements have battled countless villains, I became a princess, Flutters managed to reform Discord, I took on Tirak and beat him with Rainbow Power, and have saved Ponyville more times than I can count. However, none of that adds up to or is as significant as what is about to take place. This is going to be all out war like Tartarus was split wide open and placed on this field and if my calculations are correct, some lives will be lost. Like I told everypony, they would die honorably...This is no longer just about me, the other princesses, the other Elements, or shinobi; no, this is about protecting our very existence and I will fight to my dying breath to protect what is right. I am Twilight Sparkle, the Princess of Friendship, and I am ready to fight....."

"Are you ok Twi?" Kakashi softly asked snapping his younger sibling out of her thoughts.

"Yes brother I am," She replied as looked up at him and he could see the fire that was in her eyes, a look of determination. "I was just mentally preparing myself. Also, if either of us die, I want you to know that I love you like a brother and always will, even in death."

"The same goes for you sis and I pray that it doesn't come to that," He replied giving her a small hug. "now let's take this bastard down."

"Agreed bro." She turned turned to the army behind her. "Rainbow and Pinkie Dash, get to the back since things are about to get ugly." Twilight ordered' they did as they were told and got back near the portal before she turned back to her enemy. "Sasuke," she continued, "this is your last chance, surrender...or die.."

-Sasuke's P.O.V.-

"Focus....I will just stick to my strategy, the others will just be my first blood...." He was interrupted from his thoughts by Twilight's last attempt to end the conflict, which slightly amused him. "Using Madara's words against me huh? " He said while chuckling. "I think you already know what my answer is going to be, but it was noble of you to ask anyway. I am not going to surrender, either I win or die trying."

-Twilight's P.O.V.-

"I did not want it to come to this, but you left us no choice..." She muttered to herself before turning to Cadance and nodded, signaling the start of the war.

"Gamma team." Cadance said as she turned to her squadron. "CHARGE!!!!" The battle was then on, Cadance's pony-nin quickly charged forward and started using thier jutsus. A young filly was able to hit Jirayia's pressure points, rendering him defenseless and unable to summon the toad chief. As a result, he was quickly subdued so the next target was White Tiger.

"Delta team," Luna said as her own squad formed ranks beside her. "it is your turn, subdue White Tiger." It was easier said than done, Sasuke patiently watched as White Tiger tried to hold off Luna's pony-nin. He was able to kill a couple dozen ponies, however just like with Jirayia, he eventually was beaten as well after about 3 hours, the final blow being hit with a Twin Fang over Fang to the back from Kiba.

"About time." Sasuke said as he cracked his knuckles and neck. "It your forces look enough, maybe I overestimated you, this might be easier than I thought."

Celestia and Twi looked at each other and nodded. "Alpha and Omega teams...engage!!!" Both princesses said together as the rest of the forces went after Sasuke. Despite outnumbering him, they could not handle his full powered form, he was slicing through them like a hot knife through butter.

"Nin, fall back into the portal!" Twilight commanded to prevent any unnessessary bloodshed. "It is time things get personal, you did your best, but you are no match for him." They did as they were told and got behind the princesses, mane 6 (minus Rainbow and Pinkie), and shinobi before going back into the portal. The area had been turned into a war zone, there was blood and guts everywhere from the ponies that had been killed, atleast 1,500 by Twi's count, just fueling her rage further.

"You killed innocent lives..." Twi said as she, the other princesses, the four available Element Bearers, and Minato went Sage Mode and Naruto transformed into his full-fusion sage form with the Kiburu. "now you are going to pay the price....."

"I warned you that was going to happen, you probably knew it as well." He calmly replied completely unphased. "What you just witnessed is just a small taste of what I can do." The ponies, except Rainbow, Pinkie, and Twi, as well as the shinobi started their assault. All the jutsu's colliding caused a dense smokescreen to envelope the area.

-Inside the smokescreen-

"Everything we throw at him he is counteracting because of his Mangekyō Sharingan, and now we have this smokescreen we have to deal with as a result of our jutsu colliding." Kakashi whispered to the others after 30 minutes of fighting. "I want Flutters to save her "secret weapon" for later, so we have to rely purely on our ability and skill, let's do this." They all nodded in agreement and tried to attack one by one at first, starting with Shining Armour.

"It is a good thing I can see him with the Byakugan as a result of my sister's spell." He thought to himself as he moved towards Sasuke and charging up a Rasangan. Sasuke saw him coming with his Sharingan.

"What an amature, Naruto should have warned him that sorry excuse of a jutsu would not work on me. I am going to get him without using any jutsu however." He pulled out his sword and charged chakra into it and when Shining got in range, he leaped up and drove it into Shining's back and severed his spine as he ran the blade down the length of the back, making him collapse from blood loss as Sasuke cleared the smoke.

-Twilight's P.O.V.-

She knew that the battle had stopped with someone collapsing, that much she knew due to seeing a vague outline of a pony hit the ground. After awhile, the smokescreen cleared, revealing a sight that enraged her to a new level. "Shining...no..." She faintly said before raising her voice. "You all fall back to help my brother, this is now personal." They picked up Shining, who was barely alive, and moved him into the portal as Twilight turned her attention to Sasuke. "You hurt my brother, now...you...are...going to...DIE!" Twilight's eyes turned blood red as gold and black fire surrounded her on the ground as she spread her wings, but Kakashi placed his hand on her back.

"Remember sis, don't let your anger blind your judgement, use it to your advantage. Shining is your brother, you are my sister, which makes him my brother as well. Let's take him down together, once and for all so please let me help."

"Fine" She replied as the two made their plan, which they had time to do considering Sasuke was assessing his own wounds.