• Published 22nd Sep 2016
  • 2,212 Views, 157 Comments

The Empire today - Bronycommander



A Stormtrooper who likes children and his buddy who is a Scout trooper find on Endor a pegasus filly almost eaten by Ewoks.

  • ...
5
 157
 2,212

Chapter 14 Success

Chapter 14: Success

One probe droid landed in its pod on an unknown planet. As soon as he got out, he started his scan.

Misty Breeze was worried sick about her daughter. It was a couple of weeks now since she was missing. Misty couldn’t sleep. Was Scootaloo safe? Misty didn’t know. She just prayed that Scootaloo was alright.

“Honey, are you alright?” Her Husband Blizzard Storm asked her.

Misty sighed, “I’m just worried about her safety that’s all.”
“Honey,” Blizzard Storm hugged her, “Don’t worry, I’m sure where ever she is, that she is safe. We have to get faith in it. Just like when she and you were worried about me.”

There was a knock on the door. Misty answered it. Sweetie Belle was on the doorstep. “Hello Mrs. and Mr. Breeze.”
“Hello Sweetie Belle.”
“I-I want to apologize for what happened to Scootaloo.” She was close to tears.
Misty gave her a hug. “Shh, stop blaming herself it was an accident. It wasn’t your fault.”

“Hey, what is that?” Blizzard pointed to the sky.
“Looks like a Meteor. Oh-oh, I think is going to crash into Canterlot!” Sweetie Belle said.
“I hope Canterlot is prepared.”
“I think they know it already.” Blizzard said to his wife as the alarm of Canterlot sounded.

The probe droid landed in a forest. The droid got out of its pod. Canterlot, Cloudsdale and Ponyville could be seen in the distance. The droid took holograms of each city and sent them to the Stormy. Then he flew towards Ponyville.

Sweetie Belle, Blizzard and Misty feared for the worst but were relieved as they heard that the Meteor was landed into a forest.
Suddenly, Princess Celestia arrived. “You’re Highness.” Blizzard, Misty and Sweetie Belle bowed. The citizen of Ponyville did the same.

“Rise, my little pony’s.”

“Princess Celestia! “ Princess Twilight Sparkle greeted her, “We feared the worst after we saw the Meteor headed for Canterlot!”

“Don’t worry the Meteor landed in a forest.

However my Guards found out that this wasn’t a Meteor but some kind of landing pod. Whatever was in is on the way to Ponyville.” In a blink of an eye all ponies except Twilight, Sweetie Belle, Misty and Blizzard hid in their houses.

“Do you have any Idea what it could be?” Twilight asked.

“Yes. Star Swirl the Bearded experimented to find other worlds than Equestria. He found out that Equestria was a planet in an unexplored part of the galaxy. This galaxy was in control of the ‘Galactic Republic’. Star Swirl wasn’t able to contact this republic.”

“This is interesting. But what does that have to do with this landing pod?” Twilight was curious.

“After he died, I kept an eye on the Republic. She was in many wars. The Republic was always victorious. But then, there was a war called the ‘clone wars’. The Republic also won this war. But after the war was over, the Republic was reorganized into the Galactic Empire. The Empire enslaved any Lifeform, which was not human. Still, I continued to watch the Empire. It used so called ‘Viper Probots’ to explore the galaxy.”

“You mean that this Empire has found us?” Sweetie Belle was frightened.

“I’m afraid so, as the pod belongs to such a droid.”

Blizzard pointed to something behind Princess Celestia “You’re… Highness?”

Before she could react, there was a hovering and beeping sound. Celestia turned around to see the probe droid. It beeped once more and looked with interest at Misty and Blizzard. “Why looks it at us?” Misty was confused.

“I can use a translation spell so we can understand the sounds of the probot.”
“Very well Twilight, use it.”

Twilight nodded and used the spell. The probot came close to Misty. Her husband stood protective in front of her.

“Activating hologram message,” Came from the droid. The droid projected a hologram of a man in a uniform in the color combination of green and grey with matching hat. He had brown hair and blue eyes.

“Greetings. I am Ian Takan, Captain of the Imperial Star Destroyer Stormy. You receive this message, because this probe droid has identified you as parents of the Pegasus pony Scootaloo. By the time you get this message, we are already on the way to you.

Don’t worry about her; she is in the caring hands of me and my crew. In case the droid should have made a mistake, please inform the real parents of her. For this, the droid has been modified with a voice command. If you should miss any information, it will loop. If allowed, the probe droid will continue to explore the planet after being successfully delivering the message.”
“Ending message.”

“Princess Celestia, I’m not sure if this message is just a trick to put us into a false hope.” Twilight was suspicious.

“I have studied the Empire. This kind of communication does not fit the Empire. And from the way the message was delivered, I’m sure that that Captain Ian was honest.”
“I cannot wait to see my daughter again!” Misty was overjoyed.

“You’re Highness, if this is the case, what should we do with the droid?” Blizzard asked as the droid was now looking at the Princess.

“You have permission to explore the rest of Equestria. Just don’t hurt any citizens.”
“Yes, you’re Highness,” The droid responded and continued to explore.

“I will inform the rest of my citizen, so they are not afraid of the probe droid.”
“I can also cast a spell on the droid that shows us what he is exploring.”
“Good Idea Twilight. Do it.”


A few more days passed. Scootaloo got used to her new wing. She even tried to fly with it. With success. She was so proud of it that she wished that her parents could see this. She had no longer nightmares.

She awoke in her bed. She let out a yawn. “Better I look after Forren.” She thought. Miro and Ray were also awake. “Good morning, mommy and Ray. Did you have seen Forren?”

“Good morning, Scootaloo. No, I haven’t seen him.” A mouse-droid was driving by. “Excuse me; can you lead us to Forren?” The droid responded to Miro with beeping that sounded like “Follow me.”

On the way to Forren, the mouse-droid beeped like it was singing. It leads them to the same room where the celebration was held. Music could be heard.

Young man. I'm your new NCO. I said, Young man. Let's get ready to go. It's conscription. But I'm sure you will find- Many ways to have a good time. It's great to be in the Empire today! It's great to be in the Empire today! We've got everything, that you need to enjoy! You can hang out with all the droids! It's great to be in the Empire today! It's great to be in the Empire today! You can get yourself clean. You can have a good meal. You can do whatever you feel!

They could see that Forren danced with two Scout troopers to a song with the name “Empire Today.”

After the song had ended, Scootaloo clapped her hoofs in applause. “Bravo! You are a great dancer!”
“Thank you Scootaloo.”

“Scootaloo, please report on the bridge.”
“I think they have found something. Let’s go.” Forren was full of faith.

On the bridge, Scootaloo asked Ian, “What is it, Ian?”
“I think one of our probe droids has found something. Here, take a look at this.” He showed her on a screen several buildings. Also some ponies could be seen.

“That is Equestria. Cloudsdale and Canterlot are unique.”
“The probe sent us this from a star system that is far in the Outer Rim.” Then Ian had an idea. He put his cap on Scootaloo.

“Coordinates are locked Captain. On your mark.”

Scootaloo stood on her hind legs with one arm behind her back. She stretched the other one out and said, “Engage.”
Then the Stormy and the Vampire jumped into Hyperspace.

Author's Note:

Looks like Scootaloo can finally go home. Nothing bad can happen, right?