• Published 22nd Sep 2016
  • 2,211 Views, 157 Comments

The Empire today - Bronycommander



A Stormtrooper who likes children and his buddy who is a Scout trooper find on Endor a pegasus filly almost eaten by Ewoks.

  • ...
5
 157
 2,211

Chapter 16 Decision

Chapter 16: Decision

Forren regained consciousness. He was in a hospital bed, next to him was Scootaloo.
“Daddy, you’re awake!” His son hugged him. “Mommy thought we would lose you!”

Princess Celestia, her sister Luna, Sweetie Belle, Twilight and Scootaloo’s parents walked in.

“Greetings Mr. Storm, I’m Princess Celestia and this is my sister Princess Luna. We wanted to give our thanks for saving one of our subjects.”

“Hello again, Princess Celestia!” Ray was happy to see her but tried to remain respectful. She giggled.

“You don’t need to be this formal to me, little one,” She stroked his hair. “Your father and mother raised you very well.”

“We also wanted to thank you for saving our daughter. I’m Misty and this is my husband Blizzard Storm.” Blizzard was a little embarrassed. “Sorry about that earlier.”

“None taken. You just did what any father would do. Where’s my wife?”

“…Yes I believe you that she is like a sister to you. For my son, she is also like a sister to him,” Miro chatted with Rainbow Dash as they walked in.

“Mommy, daddy is awake!”
“Glad to hear it. Forren, may I introduce Rainbow Dash to you?”
“Hello, Rainbow Dash.”
"Please, Rainbow is just fine.”

“Hello, Rainbow!” Ray smiled at her.
“Hey, kiddo. I should show you how awesome flying is. Everyone who is a friend of Scootaloo is a friend of mine.” She stroked his hair.

Misty walked to the bed of her daughter. “My sweet daughter, I was so worried about you.” She gave her a kiss on the forehead.

“M-mama?” She woke up by the voice of her mother.
“Yes my dear child, it’s me.”
“MAMA! I missed you so much!” Scootaloo hugged her mother and cried tears of joy.

“I missed you too.”
“Hey what about me?”
“PAPA!” Her father was overjoyed to see his daughter again.
“Don’t forget your awesome sister, scoots.”
“RAINBOW DASH!”

Even Rainbow Dash couldn’t hold back tears, as she hugged her sister and number 1 fan.
Forren and his family smiled at her. But Misty spotted the exposed part of the prosthesis.

“Scootaloo, what happened to your wing?! What have you done with my daughter?!”

Misty looked at the prosthesis in shock. Scootaloo just trembled in fear as she had flashbacks from her encounter with Tarrak and Zaarin.
“Scootaloo please, calm down, you’re not in trouble,” Her father said in a calming tone.
“I-It’s j-just the St-story how I gained my new w-wing is so h-horrible that I can’t tell it.” Tears were rolling down her eyes.

“You don’t have to tell it. Let me try something.” Luna touched Scootaloo's forehead with her horn. Kota, Kevin, Varn, Galen, Apple Bloom and Ian joined them. He was now a cyborg as he had lost his left eye and arm. But it was covered with synth flesh.

They all saw Scootaloo's memories, from the day Forren found her, to her new wing. “My poor filly! But you’re safe now.” Misty hugged her daughter to comfort her.

“I’m so sorry! I didn’t want to bring you into this!” Sweetie Belle felt guilty.
“Sweetie Belle, it wasn’t your fault. It was an accident,” Scootaloo said to calm her down.

Apple Bloom just looked at Scootaloo with excitement. “Can I see your new wing please?” Scootaloo was surprised but agreed and removed the flesh.

“Cool. It looks so amazing!” Apple Bloom commented.
“Scoots, you always will be my sister no matter what. And I’m so proud of you.”
“So we are,” Misty said to her.
“You can fly now. And I must admit that silver looks very nice.”
“Thanks Papa but can we put new flesh on it?” She looked to Ian.
“But of course. The Stormy is not as badly damaged as we thought. Most of the equipment is still intact. And with the help of the Rebels, we should be able to get the Stormy running again.”

“If I can ask, why you have attacked us in the first place?” Forren looked at Kota for answers.

“We have a base in the North of Equestria. When we built it, our scanners showed no signs of lifeforms. Since it was very far in the outer rim like Hoth and Yavin 4, we thought it would be a good place to hide. Long range scanners located the two Star Destroyers, so we came to protect the base.”

“And what does that have to do with me?” Scootaloo was confused.
“We thought that the Empire would hold you captive or as a slave. And the Rebellion always tries to free slaves and prisoners of the Empire.”

“Now what? Do we leave?”
“To be honest Forren, I talked with all my men. They want to stay here. But it’s your choice. If you want to stay with her, we are all in.”

“As long as I’m together with my family, I do whatever it takes.”
“Daddy, we would also like to stay here. We think it’s a better place than on Coruscant.”

“And we are very grateful that you took care of our daughter. We would like it if you would stay.” Misty smiled at Ray.
“Then I stay.”

“And we will evacuate the base. The destruction of two Imperial ships will not go unanswered.”

“General! An Imperial fleet came out of hyperspace! Oh no, it’s the Death Squadron. General Kota we must evacuate now!”

“Understood, Commander.”

Everyone got out and saw the Executor. “Wow, that’s a large ship.”

“Yes, Scootaloo. That is the Executor the capital ship of Lord Vader and the Imperial Navy."

“Juno make the Rogue Shadow ready, we have to leave.”
“Yes, General.” She replied via comlink. The Rebel cruiser was destroyed by the Executor.

Kota leaved with Galen. Kevin decided to stay with Scootaloo.
Several Imperial transports of all kind, landed on Equestria to attack the Rebel Base.
She was far away from the Crystal Empire.
Just like the Echo Base, this base was heavily defended, but the Imperials broke through, like in the battle of Hoth.
Via a spell of Twilight, Scootaloo and her friends could see the battle.

“Rebel Troops inbound!”
“Destroy those Rebel Tanks!” A Field Commander commanded the Imperial Forces.
“The Base shield generator is down! All Units- Attack the Rebel Base!”

The Rebel forces tried to defend themselves as good as they could, but it was a hopeless battle.

“Engaging Enemy! Send back up!”

“We’re got them on the Run!” an Imperial reported.

“They’re tearing us apart!” “Incoming!”

Lord Vader was leading the Attack. “The Rebels are retreating to their Base. Do not allow them to escape.”
He and his loyal troops defeated the Rebels in a hard battle. After it was over, the Empire leaved the planet, not caring about the surviving Imperials.

“Oh my… The Empire is really a strong Enemy.”
“Yes it is, Mrs. Breeze.”
“I know it is a bad time, but what about a celebration since you’re back home Scootaloo?”

“Yes Sweetie Belle. And I know the right song for it.” She smiled at Forren, Miro and Ray.
“May the Force be with you, Scootaloo and Forren. Always.” They heard Vader voice as echo. He knew about their decision and accepted it.


One year later

Forren lived with his family together with Scootaloo and her parents. With the help of the ponies, the Imperials repaired the Stormy. She stayed in the Space of Equestria to protect it from any Intruder.

Also, the ponies were fascinated by the Imperial technology. Ray became a member of the CMC. He was in school with Scootaloo. Rainbow Dash showed him Cloudsdale with Scootaloo and a little help of Twilight.

While Rainbow Dash saw herself as the most awesome flyer in Equestria, she had to admit that Varn in his TIE and Tokrin on his speeder bike were both very fast as her. She raced sometimes against them.

Forren was talking with Misty, Blizzard and Miro as Ray came home.
“Mommy, Daddy, I’m home!”
“Welcome home, sweetheart. How was school?”
“Great, Mommy! I love you!” He gave his mother a hug.
“We love you too.”

“Ray, are you coming? We still have something to do.”
“Coming. sister!” Ray called out before he gave Misty and Blizzard a hug and left.
They saw after the kids until they were out of sight, as Scootaloo pulled the wagon with her scooter. Her new wing was very useful. Not only that he was stronger, but also she felt no pain and was easy to repair.

Forren along with the rest of his comrades didn’t care how the war went. But if the war would ever reach Equestria again, they would defend it.
But for now, it was the beginning of a new era. An era of order and peace.

Author's Note:

That's the end of this story. I hope you enjoyed it. May the Force be with you.
By the way, the second battle was based on the victory cutcene for the Empire in Empire At War.
Apple Bloom is next

Comments ( 74 )

7596642 Glad you liked it. Check my other story's too if you want

7594071 Glad to hear it. I just got finished with it. I would be glad if you wour read my other storys too.

best starwars story EVER :yay::yay:

Hold on hold on you pulled out star killer vaders equle and a clone one at that dont u think vader would have stayed to challenge him and vice versa

7597127 he escaped before vader was able to reach him

7598304 what im saying is to vader starkillers more important then rebles hes one of there leaders with kota hed ignore the rebles for him amyday to deliver a crushing blow at them

7598820
I understand you, galen and kota were in the Base to evacuate as vader attacked,they escaped in the last possible moment like han and leia in the battle of hoth.
After he failed to kill or capture them,vader leaved the imperials in anger "behind"
Still i hope you enjoyed it and i hope you like my othet storys as well

7598885 i will though i wish starkiller didant leave so fast id love to dule him

7598923 yeah me too maybe in the force unleashed 3 (if this game will be ever releashed) need to know what happened after kamino

7598929 oooooooo can u have starkiller return in another fic so i can fight him

7599242
Sorry I never had planned something like this
Why don't you make your own? I would read and help you if you want

7599251 thanks and i will

7599251 oh can u let me know when ur next fics out

7600457
Next one is already out called black Bloom
Why you don't follow me? With that you are always infoformed

7664689 Sometimes, our brain comes up with the stranges ideas. Dreamed once i was playing my first match in Battlefield 1 and owned everyone or from the night from Sturday to sunday, I dreamed that I was playing Payday 2 with the youtuber GeneralMcbadass

About the fight, It was redspohie's idea

7926411 the ewoks may look cute, but they're dangerous hunters. About trawn, probably surprised at First but would see that scootaloo would be of use

7926481 That does sound like him, doesn't it.
When he hears the news, I picture being like.
Messenger: Sir? The Endor Reconnaissance have returned. They've found a survivor. They're bringing her to HQ.
Thrawn: Rebel?
Messenger: No...It's a...pony, sir.
Thrawn: ...a pony...
Messenger: Yes, sir...
Thrawn: ...Are you trying to be funny?
Messenger: No, sir...look.
Scootaloo: Um...hi...
Thrawn: ...
Scootaloo: I'm Scootaloo...do you know where my parents are?
Thrawn: ...It's going to be one of those days, isn't it...
Stormtrooper: Can we let her stay, Grand Admiral?
Thrawn: :ajbemused::ajbemused::ajbemused:
Stormtrooper: Pleeeeeaaaaaase?
Thrawn: :facehoof: What I wouldn't give for the power to force choke right now.

7932071 yep that Sounds like him. You're through all Chapters already?:pinkiegasp: that was fast.

7932075 Oh not yet. Give me time. :twilightsheepish:

7932114 of course:twilightsmile: I Will never understand why The comment of a reply always lands on the last Chapter that was published:twilightsheepish:

7932151 i got the idea from return of the jedi where Vader oversees the construction of the death Star. About the storm troopers shooting, in a new Hope, they over ran the rebels in seconds, so they are able to hit the enemy. As it was revealled that tarkin let the rebels escape to find their base, it makes sense to me that they missed so the plan worked. Same goes for the traps in the empire strikes back and return of the jedi. Hope you liked they adult swim reference.

7932151 i Take the upvote as a Yes. If you had to Take dinky to your work, could you come up with a better explanation when your Boss asks you about her?

7932290 Because it's pet day and she's a lot less annoying than a Kowakian Monkey-Lizard.

7932367 :rainbowlaugh: Good idea! As long as she dosen't talk or Uses magic, she would be fine

7948240 Different commanders. here, General Taskeen commands them in this battle. (according to the game.) I based it off the cutscene, where excactly that happened and not more

7994578 I see your point. Fair enough.

7994571 Yep, inspired by exactly this scene. Owen is like Brashin a fanatic supporter of the New Order and its doctrines, believing that every non-human is a rebel and as Scoots was with a rebel trooper, who woudn't think she is a rebel too? And I did Owen's death that way to prevent Scootaloo from noticing it. Remember the last time with Vaders choke.

7994593 I suppose.
Still, you could include the sound.
Just suggest Owen feels short of breath, then completely robbed of it, include the familiar sound of Vader's own breath, and the snap of the neck.
It is sounds like this that inform us that the Darth is in the house.

7994610 Thanks for the advice:twilightsmile:

7994610 Also, the part were Rebel Troops land in the Hanger was inspired by a level in Star wars Battlefront 2 where you play as Imperial fighting off a droid boarding party

7994688 Ah, I loved that game.
Kind of disappointed in the reboot. The graphics are good but that doesn't allow them to skip out on actual content. I think not having the sequel battles was a dumb idea.
The battles were one of the only things the sequels did right!
Geonosis Arena, guys!

7995021 I agree in some points, the first one is better. I find it sad that some levels of the first game weren't in the second game, but I liked that you could play as Darth Vader and such and most of all, the Space battles and the music for it. Know thw Game Star wars Tie Fighter?

7995032 No, but I played Star Wars Jedi Starfighter and Star Wars Bounty Hunter. Still do.
Very good games for their time, in my opinion.

7995070 Indeed, I played Jedi Star fighter too:twilightsmile:
TIe Fighter is a space flight simulator and space combat video game from 1994. While I never played it, I like the soundtrack and some chapters of this are based on the game levels

8023744 Oh well, can't have everything.
Nice to see the reference though. :twistnerd:

8143002 Glad to hear it. This song and celebration are my favorite songs. The Star Wars version of YMCA makes a good recruit song, woudn't it? I also love the sounds of the probe bot "Edo meep meep deo de meep."

Very good, overall.
Nice ending and as a Star Wars fan, I enjoyed the references.:yay:
Just one thing.

“Cool. It looks so amazing!” Apple Bloom commented.

I'd give this scene more weight. Remember, Scootaloo's lost a limb. Think how anyone would react. Maybe a little uncomfortable thanks to the memory of how she got it and, more importantly, lost the one before.
Applebloom could realise her mistake and apologise and Dash could promise she'll be as good a flyer as ever with the wing and that she'll never give up on her.
But other than that, good work.
Damn, if only I'd commented a day earlier. Wasted opportunity.:facehoof:
Oh well.
May the Force be with you. :twilightsmile:

8143077 Thank you, may the force with you too. Eager to see what you will read next of my uploaded stories.

when are you going to make a sequel to this story?

8536152
Sorry, I never had planned a direct sequel, more an indirect one.

8536159
I actually had a few ideas on sequels to your story could turn out. but I'm not sure if you would like them or not.

8536208
Would you like to tell me more in a PM?

8536211
yes if you like I will tell you my ideas for your first sequel, idea number one: scootaloo's star destroyer crew. basically scootaloo is given command of the star destroyer stormy for a month as a reward for her efforts of surviving battles and all odds.
idea number two: scootatrooper. basically scootalloo becomes a stormtrooper but is in command of a squadron of troopers.
sub-idea number one: scootaloo first tie fighter flight. where in this story she is the pilot of her own tie fighter.
idea number three: scootaloo and the daystar, this is a vessel built by both imperial and pony's alike to give to scootaloo on her birthday as a birthday present it is a mini-super star destroyer and she has no idea she is going to receive a vessel like the daystar and in her colors as well.

8536238
They sounds good but a bit unfitting for a filly. Scootaloo only survived through luck and the effords of her imperal friends and I can't imagine that Equestria would like to build a Death Star. But I could imagine when she's rown up that she would make a good Scout trooper or Tie-pilot

8536255
I didn't say death star I said mini-super star destroyer like darth vaders flagship but smaller and looks the same with the illusion of it being bigger.

8536260
but all the same I thank you for your comments it really helps me out in my confidance.

8536260
It's a good idea but I can't imagine that the ponies would see need to build something like this, let alone have the recources for it

8536263
the empire bud they have the resources via the supplies from the star destroyer stormy.

Login or register to comment