• Published 21st Sep 2016
  • 757 Views, 26 Comments

The beauty of Paris - Bronycommander



You maybe asking youself, what's a unicorn filly doing in Paris? It's kind of a long story

  • ...
6
 26
 757

Chapter 6 Dierker and the Red wedding

Chapter 6: Dierker and the Red wedding

Sweetie Belle stirred in her sleep. She let out a cute yawn. “Good morning Sweetie Belle, how’s your hoof?”

“Much better, Clara.” After a good breakfast Clara walked with Sweetie Belle to Marie’s house. They were stopped by Gestapo Agents.

“Halt! You are arrested for working with the Resistance!”

“This must be a mistake. We are just…”

“You have the right to remain silent. In the Truck!” The Agent commanded while SS Soldiers aimed at them. Clara helped Sweetie Belle in the Truck.

“C-Clara, I’m s-scared.”

Clara petted her mane “Shh, everything is going to be alright.” But it wouldn’t as the Bauer truck headed for the Hotel De Ville, the HQ of the Gestapo in Paris. Who would brought in there, would never get out of there again.

At the Hotel, Clara clenched Sweetie Belle protectively but both were knocked out by a SS Soldier.


Marie was worried about Sweetie belle. Was she safe? Marie and Franz didn’t know, but prayed that she would be. Suddenly a Gestapo GS stopped in front of her house.

A General stepped out. She opened the Door for him. “Yes, can I help you?”

“Yes, Ma’am. You have the honor to be my wife. You are exactly the one I was looking for.”

“But I don’t know you nor do I want to marry.”

The General turned serious. “If you do not accept my proposal, I will deport your friends.” Not wanting to endanger the life of her friends, she accepted. “Good. Now in the car, we have a wedding dress to make.”
Marie sobbed quietly.


Franz was chatting with Heinz. “I hope she is alright. I would never forgive myself I something bad happens to her.”

“Don’t worry; I’m sure that she is safe and sound.”

“You are correct,” A third voice said. Franz knew that this was the Saboteur.

“I know you, you are the Saboteur.” Heinz didn’t sound the Alarm as he knew that the Saboteur had information’s for them.

“Sorry for that with the Sniper nest. I didn’t thought that it would fall in your direction.”

“None taken.”

“Sweetie Belle is safe and sound at my friend Veronique. She should now be on the way to Marie.”

A Citizen passed by. “Got a note for you.”

“Ok, off with you.” The Saboteur read the note loud for the two Germans to hear it.

I hope this note finds you, my Son. Something terrible has happened. I need your help again. Please meet me as soon as possible. And you’re two German friends too."

“That sounds serious. We should take my Sturmwagen.”

“Yes, Kraut officer. Do you know father Denis?”

“Yes I do.” Franz and Heinz knew where his church was. Once in the car, Franz turned the siren on and drove off.

At the church, Father Denis was glad to see him. “Sean! I’m glad you came. And you two too.”

“What happened, padre?”

“Your German friends know Marie Belmont, right?”

“Yes Father, why?” Franz asked worried.

“A Gestapo General wants me to officiate their wedding.”

"What?!” Franz and Heinz couldn’t believe it.

“Why would she marry a man like that?” Sean asked.

“He threatened to have her friends deported if she didn’t accept his proposal.”

Sean crossed his arms. “Not exactly true love then, like at the wedding before.”

“We will be doing the bride and her friends a favor.”

"How’s that?” Heinz was confused.

“We are going to kill the groom along with his groomsmen.”

“At a wedding? Doesn’t that seem a tad sacrilegious?”

“The Lord moves in mysterious ways, my son. What do you say?”

“Amen, Father. I will not tolerate that Marie will live unhappy with a man she doesn’t love!” Franz was angry.

“Well, let’s go.” Heinz left with him and the Saboteur.

They waited hidden at the Wedding location.

Franz had his rifle ready, Heinz his pistol and Sean an MP40.
Then they came. It hurt Franz so much to see Marie crying. He was confused to see a white aura around the groomsmen and a yellow aura around the General.

“…shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man put asunder. If any man should object to this union… Speak now!” Franz used this to pop out of cover and shot the General. Sean, Heinz and Denis shot the Groomsmen. Franz noticed how the aura switched from white to yellow to red.

“That’s for Marie.” Franz checked her. “Are you hurt?”

“I’m fine. Thanks for the rescue.” A Siren could be heard in the distance. A Sturmwagen and a Bauer truck loaded with SS Soldiers came to a stop.

“Go now! The Lord will be my shield, but he expects you to save yourself!” Father Denis fought off the Soldiers with Sean.

“In the Truck, now!” Franz entered the Driver seat, Heinz the co-driver seat. Marie and her friends got in the back of the Bauer truck.
Strangely, the SS soldiers were only after Sean and let the Truck go.

At Marie’s house, Jules and Lily hugged Franz and Heinz. “Thank you for saving us!”

“Anytime, kids.” Franz smiled.

A Soldier passed by. “Sir! News on Marie's daughter whereabouts. She… She…”

“Come on spill it,” Heinz ordered.

The Soldier took a deep breath. “She was taken to the Hotel De Ville because she was seen with a suspected resistance fighter. The Chief of Public Security personally wanted to interrogate her.”

At this point, the World went black and white for Franz and Marie. Their worst fear has come true.


Sweetie Belle regained consciousness. She was in a cell. “Clara? Where are you?” She looked around. Two men with gas masks came in. They were heavy armored.

“Get her out of there! Dierker wants a word with her!”

They grabbed her and brought her in an interrogation Room and tied her up on a chair. She was too scared to resist.

“Ah, you’re finally awake.” A blond, strong, tall and muscular man walked in. She trembled in fear. “Allow me to introduce myself: Kurt Dierker Chief of Public Security. I had a long talk with your friend. She refused to tell me what I most want to know.”

“P-Please don’t hurt me; I don’t know anything that could help you.”

Kurt walked to a suitcase. “My godfather was a butcher, did you know? He taught me that the flesh holds no secrets… once the skin has been removed.” He was holding a scalpel in his hand.

“You have been seen with the Saboteur. So I thought you could tell me what you know about the Resistance. Your choice is simple. You may choose to tell me exactly what I want to know, freely and without omission. In which case, you will return to your home to live out the rest of your life in peace. If you refuse, you will never leave this room.”

“I-I only know that the Resistance has three bases. I know only one by its name and location: The La Villette. I don’t know the other bases. And the Leader of the Resistance wants to meet someone south of the river. This is all I know. Honest. I do not know more; please, I beg you, don’t hurt me,” Sweetie Belle begged for her life.

“This was everything I wanted to hear.” Kurt turned to a Soldier. “Set up an ambush. With this information, we can destroy the Resistance in one hit. We will attack their bases later. Move out!”

“Yes, Sir.” The Soldier left.

“You can return home now. But your friend cannot come with you, as we need him to set an example. Let her go.” He leaved and one of the Heavy Soldiers untied her and brought her out of the building. Sweetie belle just cried, wanting that this nightmare came to an end.

Author's Note:

At least he spared her. The wedding was based on the side mission with the same name.
I could imagine that Franz's and Marie's world went black and white like in the game. A nice Feature if you ask me.