• Published 10th Sep 2016
  • 453 Views, 4 Comments

Dark days of Equestria - hyderpony



Dark Dash is at large and he plans to find Gallop Crush.

  • ...
 4
 453

13 Return to the Tardis

It was dark and all the ponies were sleeping in their sleeping bags. Gallop on the other hoof could not sleep because she knows that had to talk to the doctor, but how?

How am I going to get hold of him? I don’t have his phone number for one thing, She thinks to herself.

She lies there thinking and suddenly she has a thought! Can I use the walkie talkie?


Gallop got up and picked up the walkie talkie that was next to Pinkie Pie. She went out of the tent, because she didn't want to wake up the other ponies and then used the walkie talkie.


“Um Doctor? Dr. Whooves can you read me?” She said with hesitation. She was thinking this wouldn't work and it was such a dumb idea. A few seconds later:

“Well hello there, little one! I had a feeling you would call me one day,” Doctor Whooves said.

“You knew I was going to call?!” Gallop asked in shock and a bit jumpy at the same time.

“Yes, you're now currently inside the Tardis at this time,” Doctor Whooves said.

“I am in the Tardis, right now?!” Gallop asked confused.

“Well Timey Wimey Gallop,” Doctor Whooves said. He continued to say: Because you see ...

“Oh let just say time travel!” Gallop said with anger and a smile.

“I take it you'd like to talk to me?” Doctor Whooves asked.

“Yes, but I think it would be safer if I get to see you,” Gallop said desperately.

“That is wise move Gallop. I can be there in two days,”He said very impressed.

“Two days?! Oh okay then. Well thanks, See in two days,” Gallop said in disappointment.

“Goodbye little one,” Doctor Whooves said.


Gallop put down the walkie talkie and then she heard a sound that she hasn't heard for a long time.

The Tardis slowly started to land:

* Whooorp whooorp Whooorp whooorp Whooorp whooorp Whooorp whooorp Whooorp whooorp *


“That was the sound of that Doctor pony!” Apple Bloom said with glee.

Gallop looked at Apple Bloom and then said:

“How long have you been up Bloomie?”

“Oh Gallop, the sound woke me up,” Apple Bloom said.

“Oh, so you want to come? Gallop asked.

“You bet I do, hun,” Apple Bloom said.


Apple Bloom got out of her sleeping bag, ran to hug Gallop and kiss her on the lips.

It took a few seconds for Gallop to say what she was about to say because she obliviously loved that kiss. “Okay Let's go Bloom,” Gallop said with a squeaky voice.

Gallop and Apple Bloom walked together near some trees where the sound of the Tardis was heard and found the blue box and knocked. The door of the Tardis opened by it's self and then Gallop and Apple Bloom walked in.


“Hello my little one and hello to you too beautiful Apple Bloom.


“Hello Doctor,” Apple Bloom said with a blush.

“Boy he's a charmer, isn't he. Apple Bloom said quietly to her filly friend Gallop.

“Yep.” Gallop agreed.

“That was quick doctor, you said two days to me,” Gallop said.

“Yes it was, two days and at the time, it was two seconds I was here. Time Travel Gallop, time travel.” The Doctor explained.

“Hehe oh yeah,” Gallop said.

Apple Bloom just stood there with trying to take everything thing in her head but she couldn't.

“Don't worry Bloomie, you'll get used to it in the end. Gallop persuaded her.

“You wanted to see me Gallop?” The Doctor asked.

“Um yes, Doc .. “Ah ah ah !! ” He interrupted. “What?” Gallop wondered. “Only Derpy can call me Doc”. The Doctor continued. “Oh, okay, anyway I hacked into the Coludsdale Weather Servers and got the systems online again,” Gallop then continued saying.

“Well done Gallop! He said with amazement then rushed over to her and gave her a hug. You are one gifted pony!” Doctor Whooves said again with amazement.

After Doctor Whooves gave Gallop that hug Apple Bloom hugged Gallop too and smiled.

“When I was doing the hacking, we came across Dark Dash's phone number, But the main thing we need to do is track down that phone number, so we can track him down,” Gallop said with determination.

“Gallop he may have got rid of his number by now. There's no way we COULD track him down,” The Doctor said disappointed.

Gallop and Apple Bloom looked at the doctor and both of them had smug expressions on their faces.

“Gallop? Apple Bloom? Why do you look happy all of a sudden?” The Doctor asked looking confused.

“Oh Doctor, it's not like you to look confused now is it? Is something the matter?” Gallop said flirting with the Doctor.

The Doctor was struggling on what to say next or answer Gallop's question.

To stop Doctor Whooves from rambling, Apple Bloom answered for him:

“Well Doctor, Timey Wimey,” She said it with an even bigger smile on her face.

“Yes we CAN track him down!” Gallop said happily.

“How?” The Doctor asked.

Well you can go back in time when I was hacking the Coludsdale Weather Servers and watch me. You can track him down when I find his number and when you've tracked him down you can go where the phone was last used and from there try and find him,” Gallop said.

“Oh right! I lost my mind there for a sec Gallop,” The Doctor then realised.

“Okay, I've started the hacking around 8pm and you can take it from there,” Gallop said sat down and hooves folded and maybe with a bit of a hoof gesture.

Next there was a voice from the phone:

“Um Doctor? Dr. Whooves can you read me?”. *Voice of Gallop*

“Well hello there, little one! I had a feeling you would call me one day, *Voice of Dr. Whooves*

Apple Bloom looked in shock, Gallop was with her now as she was calling the doctor at the same time.

“How Gallop? How?!” Apple Bloom asked confused again.

“Hehe Timey Wimey Bloomie,” Gallop said.

“Oh yeah, it does make my head hurt a bit Gallop,” Apple Bloom said feeling like she was in pain.

“I know what you mean Bloomie,” Gallop said then kissed her forehead.

The Doctor put down the phone and looked at Gallop.

Um Doctor, why didn't you say that Apple Bloom was with me? Gallop wondered.

“Well Gallop, I didn't have to tell you as even ponies in love have to face the unknown,” The Doctor answered wisely.

“How did you know about us Doctor?” Apple Bloom asked.

“I didn't know, but I can tell how you looked at Gallop,” The Doctor said.

Both Gallop and Apple Bloom blushed.

“First let me say how happy I am for both of you and just tell me the wedding date, when you get it,” The Doctor said with a smile.

Both Gallop and Apple Bloom blushed even more red on their face cheeks.

“Huuuuh?!” Apple Bloom and Gallop said in unison and with surprise.

“Come on you better get going both of you, before you come in the Tardis,” The Doctor said.

“Oh right. Thanks doctor and we'll see you around, I guess,” Gallop said.

“Bye doc, thanks for everything,” Apple Bloom said.

The Doctor tutted at the fact that only Derpy can call him “Doc”. But being professional, he just went along with it.

“I'll tell her next time”. Doctor Whooves noted to himself.

Both Gallop and Apple Bloom left the Tardis and looked around. The Tardis was not there any more.

“He'll be back,” Gallop said.

“Hehe Yep. He sure will,” Apple Bloom agreed.

The two mares then looked at each other eyes and started to kiss for roughly five minutes which felt like an hour before there broke apart.

“Apple Bloom can I say something?” Gallop said going red.

“Anything Gallop, What is it, hun?” Apple Bloom asked.

Gallop took a deep Breath and then said:

“After being with you for such a long time, you have really made me so happy. You made me enjoy life and I never want this to end,”

“What are you saying, Gallop?” Apple Bloom then asked.

Gallop got down on one hoof.

“Apple Bloom? Will you marry me?”

Apple Bloom stood there in shock to see that there was a necklace with a ring on it and Apple Bloom said………….