• Published 10th Sep 2016
  • 453 Views, 4 Comments

Dark days of Equestria - hyderpony



Dark Dash is at large and he plans to find Gallop Crush.

  • ...
 4
 453

10 Love is in Bloom

They close their eyes as they draw even closer and closer to each other. Gallop can now feel the lips of her could be lover, Apple Bloom. It begins! Apple Bloom and Gallop Crush are now making out.

It seems Gallop is actually enjoying it! It gets better for the could be lovers as it seems that they are enjoying the magical experience. But what they don't know is that somepony is actually watching them behind their backs and that pony is APPLEJACK!

She now has a shocked and stunned look in her face as her little sister is making out with a Pegasus.

They both pause for a moment. Looking at each other in a romantic way. “Oh Gallop, Yer such a good kisser!” Apple Bloom said.

Thank you, Bloomie.” Gallop replied.

“Aww is that a nick name you came up fer me?” Apple Bloom said in a cooing kind of voice.

Gallop nodded. “Shucks Gallop, you are SO sweet!” She said looking eye to eye to her lover. Then Apple Bloom thought:

“Now fer phase two of my makin' up”. Gallop and Apple Bloom start making out with each other again. “MMMMM!! Ahhhhhh!! OH Gallop, this feels so good!” Apple Bloom says in enjoyment “I know Bloomie,” Gallop said then starts to kiss Apple Bloom harder. “AHHHHHHH that that ahhhhmmmmmmmm” Apple Bloom said enjoying every moment of the kiss. After roughly ten minutes, they then brake apart. They then stare at each other's eyes and smiled with “Bedroom eyed” expressions.

Gallop and Apple Bloom start to walk back to camp with big smiles on their faces.

“You both look happy,” Rainbow Dash said.

“Oh I have to stay happy Rainbow, for the team's sake.” Gallop said as an excuse.

Rainbow looked at Gallop.. “Something has happened.” She thought.

Gallop looked back at Rainbow and says nothing.

“Apple Bloom, I would like a word with you,” Applejack said.

“Oh. Okay sis,” Apple Bloom said looking nervous. Applejack and Apple Bloom went into the tent. Applejack then turned to look at Apple Bloom. She starts sniffing the air. “Is that Sweet Temptation Green I smell?

“Um maybe, why?” Apple Bloom said looking more nervous.

"I mean, What?! Can a filly smell nice for a change?! Instead of smellin' like manure from the farm or worst yet, sweat?!” Apple Bloom said like she was hiding something.

“Don’t play games with me Apple Bloom, I know what happened!

“You do?” Apple Bloom asked.

Yeah. Tell me Apple Bloom, why did Gallop call you Bloomie?

Apple Bloom blushed and said: “I don’t know what yer talkin' about.”

Applejack then sighed in defeat knowing that she wasn't going to get the confession she was looking for from her strange behavioured little sister. “Okay Sugar cube. You don’t have to tell me anything for now. Since it seems I'm puttin too much pressure on you,” Applejack said in an “I'm on to you” look on her face.

Applejack starts to walk away as she looks at her little sister in an odd way.

While her back is eventually turned AJ walks back to the group. Apple Bloom sighs in relief. “That was close,” she thought.”

Gallop was reading a Daring Do book by the fire as Rainbow Dash sat next to her.

She lowered the book slightly and saw Apple Bloom. She kisses her hoof and blew the kiss to her new grey Pegasus lover.

That's where Applejack had another odd look on her face.

Rainbow started to think: “Gallop it's fine that you're in love with Apple Bloom. I mean, I love Fluttershy but I never told her yet. Follow your heart Gallop!”

Gallop looked at Rainbow and she thought back: “Thank you Rainbow.” Gallop gave a smile.

“So tell me, Is Apple Bloom a good kisser?” Rainbow thought.

“Rainbow! I think she's a bit too young for your liking, don't you think?” Gallop thought back.

“Yeah I know, I was just curious that's all. Well is she?!” Rainbow thought back in excitement.

Gallop had a dreamy look on her face. “Oh Rainbow, It was wonderful… The best kiss of my life!” Gallop thought.

“Really? Even Better than Spike?” Rainbow thought again with excitement.

“Oh much better than Spike!” Gallop thought as she winked at Apple Bloom and Apple Bloom fluttered her eyes back to Gallop.

“What just happened Gallop?! Did I just read your mind?” Rainbow Dash said in surprise.

“Um I think you did…. I think I know why… The Doctor!” Gallop said in shock and disbelief.

“The Doctor? Doctor Who?” Rainbow Dash asked.

Doctor Who I don’t know. Nopony knows his name.

Apple Bloom lies down as she looked at Gallop with a dreamy look with one hoof holding her head up. She just couldn't stop staring at her.

Gallop looked back and thought “I love you Bloomie.” as she smiled.

“Some pony's got a crush. Gallop!” Rainbow thought and she smiled.

“Hehe I do. Me with Apple Bloom! As a crush, it's a loving crush, and to be honest I want it to go further too,” Gallop thought happily.

Everything I do Apple Bloom, I'll do it! I'll do it for you.

Applejack came to Apple Bloom. “Apple Bloom, I've been thinkin'. I was SO mad at first, but when I think about it…. It's your choice. I saw you kissing Gallop, by the stream. And yes I admit it! I was shocked, stunned, heck even my jaw dropped. Feelin' like it was gonna break off to the grass! But if that's what you wanna be Apple Bloom then you can be that way,” Applejack said.

Apple Bloom got up and hugged her sister. “Thank you sis,” Apple Bloom said with delight.

“My pleasure,” Applejack said.

Gallop got up, went to Apple Bloom and was going to kiss her lips again. But as that was happening the walky-talky interrupted the moment.

“Gallop this is Twilight, I have news and it's not good!” “Ain't that a surprise?” Gallop thought sarcastically. “Please, come in!” Twilight said urgently.