• Published 3rd Aug 2016
  • 2,218 Views, 53 Comments

Mighty Morphin' Kaiju Rangers: An EQG Crossover - Bahamut0



A new threat has arisen in the EQG world. An evil monster known as king ghidorah leads his army of aliens and mutants to conquer Earth, starting with CHS! But new heroes have risen to battle this evil. Go Go kaiju rangers!

  • ...
13
 53
 2,218

Chapter 6: Flashback

The events from the weekend had come and gone, and Destoroyah was reflecting upon the life she had before she was part of the rangers while the school day dragged on. 'I can't believe all of this craziness has happened in just a short time. Man, this has been the most turbulent week of my life. It seems like only yesterday I was back home on Mutant Isle, with Xen...". The young mutant's mind then drifted into the sea of her memories, to happy moments she had before her world was turned upside down. The time when Biollante took her in, and trained her how to control her powers. But most important of all to her, was when she met Xenilla, her closest friend. His image was still fresh in her mind, wearing his signature outfit consisting of blue sneakers, blue cargo pants, a plain red shirt, and a blue jacket that fell to his knees. 'He was the strongest out of all of us, but despite his great power he was always humble and diplomatic. Xen would usually try talking his way out of problems before blasting them with his corona ray. And like Master Biollante, he could use his powers to create! He was able to make some EPIC castles with those crystals he could control.'

Junior soon noticed that Destoroyah's head seemed to be elsewhere, and decided to bring her back to Earth, "Des..Des! Des!" "Hm?" "You seem out of it. Everything alright?" "Sorry, I was just remembering an old friend of mine. Truth be told, you look almost exactly like him. Except his eyes were red instead of yellow, and his hair was almost as white as snow and not bone-white and fell to his back while yours falls to your shoulders." "Huh. With that description, we could almost be brothers! Well, just feel free to talk about things with us and Sunset and her friends. Remember, you're part of our team. That means first and foremost, you're our friend too." "Thanks Junior. I really needed to hear that.". Destoroyah then turned her attention to the crystal necklace Xenilla had given her as a gift. With her mind soon snapping back to the present, she failed to notice that said necklace was now faintly glowing purple.

Meanwhile in the mountains overlooking Canterlot, a lone figure stood watching the city. He was clad in blue with the exception of the shirt he wore under his jacket. Around his neck was a crystal necklace identical to Destoroyah's , except his was glowing a bright red. "I've finally found her! I knew if anyone could escape it would be her! Don't worry Destoroyah! I'm coming, and it seems I you've met my little brother as well. Guess it's time for a family reunion."

Author's Note:

Here comes a new challenger! Next chapter, Xenilla shows up in Canterlot High! How will Junior and the kaiju rangers deal with this new player? Find out next time on Mighty Morphin' Kaiju Rangers!