• Published 3rd Aug 2016
  • 2,221 Views, 53 Comments

Mighty Morphin' Kaiju Rangers: An EQG Crossover - Bahamut0



A new threat has arisen in the EQG world. An evil monster known as king ghidorah leads his army of aliens and mutants to conquer Earth, starting with CHS! But new heroes have risen to battle this evil. Go Go kaiju rangers!

  • ...
13
 53
 2,221

Chapter One: New Evil, New Heroes

It was just another day at CHS. The main six were going about their start of the school week. That is, until, four new students showed up in first period.

"What do you think of the new kids?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"They certainly look like a bunch of delinquents due to their style. With the exception of the girl with them" said Rarity.

"I think they look awesome! 20%less awesome than me, but still, awesome!" said Rainbow.

"Quiet!", whispered Sunset, "They're about to introduce themselves!"

The first one to speak was a boy with a neighpon skin tone, and bone-white hair, wearing charcoal black pants, black sneakers, a grey shirt with a white atomic energy symbol on it. His tone and voice completely disproved Rarity's observation.

"Hi! I'm Gojira Gojo the second. But please feel free to call me Junior." said Gojira. The next one was a light brown skinned boy with long dark brown hair, sporting a pair of tan jeans, combat boots, a brown tank top, and two spiked bracelets on each of his arms.

"My name is Anguirus Riku, nice to meet all of you." Anguirus simply stated. Up next was a yellowskinned boy decked out in red pants, a red hoodie, white sneakers, and red hair.

"What up CHS! Rodan Shou is in the house!" Rodan blurted our for the classroom to hear. The last new student was a girl with white skin that had a green tint to it. Her hair was green, and fell past her shoulders. Her outfit consisted of green sneakers, blue jeans, and a white blouse with rainbow scale pattern on the sleeves.

" I am Lea Yasu, pleased to meet all of you." Lea said with a warm smile. Soon they were given their new seats by Ms. Cheerilee. Junior was seated next to Sunset, Anguirus was put behind Rarity, Rodan was in front of AJ, and Lea was next to Fluttershy.

As the day went on, Sunset and her friends were at lunch when they noticed the four new students all sitting together. Given the last instance where a group of new students suddenly showed up Sunset was a bit cautious of these new kids on campus.

"We should throw them a party!"Pinkie suggested.

"I say we take the straight-forward method and question them!" Rainbow demanded.

"Please darling, they seem quite nice when you get to know them! Anguirus acts like quite the gentleman." Rarity said while blushing.

"Lea was pretty nice..." Fluttershy meekly said.

"They don't seem to be hostile, but maybe we should take caution." Twilight stated.

"I don't know, I'm getting a different feeling from them than I got during the whole incident with the Dazzlings." said Sunset, "I almost get...well, good feeling."

"Well, only one way to find out.." Applejack boldly stated.

"AJ what are you doing?!" the girls exclaimed. Applejack walked over to the table where Junior and his friends were sitting. They talked for a couple minutes as Applejack explained why her friends were interested in Junior and his group. An even more unexpected event happened as Junior got up and walked towards Sunset and her friends.

"Don't worry, my friends and I don't mean any harm. Applejack told me about the...history of events Canterlot High has had during this year."

"Well, thanks for putting our fears to rest Gojira" said Sunset.

"Please, call me Junior. We're all friends aren't we?" Junior said smiling.

"Okay, Junior." Sunset said with a smile.

Meanwhile, In a ship above Earth...

"So...this is Earth?"

"Yes master, such a weak world."

" Then let the invasion begin. This world shall know fear and terror! It will know...THE POWER OF KING GHIDORAH! HA HA HA HA!!"

Author's Note:

My first story! I apologize in advance for the length of the first chapter and if I forgot to include Sunset Shimmer in the character tag. I hope you enjoy the rest as I write it!