• Published 5th Nov 2016
  • 1,763 Views, 41 Comments

Hearing is Believing - ShadowblazeCR



Octavia is paired with someone who, like her, are losing their mojo. She doesn't find out till later that they're losing something more.

  • ...
7
 41
 1,763

11-Partnership, Business and Casual

"You okay, Octy?" Vinyl asked. "You kinda, I dunno, short circuited or somethin'."

Octavia shook her head, clearing it a little. "No, it just feels like it's been awhile."

"It's only been a few seconds. You sure you're good." Vinyl seemed a little concerned.

Octavia shook her head again, "No, no, since I told the story. Now, lets see..." Octavia took a moment to decide when to start. "I would say it all began when I was house grounded for awhile when I was young."

Vinyl cocked an eyebrow in confusion. "House grounded? What's that?"

"Well, our property was acres long and had a couple guest houses, pool, horses, and the like. The usual that came with the high society of the elites. I was not allowed to go outside of the main house."

"Of course. Because who could ever not consider having to stay inside a mansion punishment." Vinyl chuckled, laughing to herself mostly.

"I know it cannot be much of a surprise. Anyway, it gave me plenty of time to explore the parts that I rarely came across. This allowed me to find the guitar that my parents had stowed away in one of the storage rooms. As strict as they were, they wouldn’t throw away something from Ringing Note." She was always surrounded by things that denounced that type of culture, so it had almost been ingrained in her to avoid such things. But curiosity and the instinct to know more things had won over the former. "I had nothing important to do at the time, so I brought it up to my room and began to learn how to play after I found a couple books on how to play."

Vinyl smiled, lightly shaking her head in amazement, "Wow, of course you would teach yourself how to play. I'm not surprised a bit."

Octavia rubbed her face, hoping to not make it obvious that she was trying to hide her blush, "Uh, yes, I suppose so."

It was totally obvious that Octavia was blushing, and Vinyl was using her smooth moves to every advantage. "What stopped the interest?" She leaned into the bed, stretching her arm over Octavia.

Octavia snuggled into Vinyl before she was going to continue. She wasn't going to complain, she thinks. She had gotten surprisingly brave the last few days, especially whenever it involved Vinyl. Octavia had a fluttering feeling that it was coming from some kind of 'love at first sight' kind of deal. Maybe Vinyl was right about having a woman as a partner, it did have plenty of benefits. And not just the lewder kind that she had previously listed. Octavia was more focused on the qualities and benefits that Vinyl possessed. Again, nothing to do with the beautiful body she had that over time had been molded by hours of constant movement during her time as a DJ. It was honestly incredible how good she looked, her breasts were aptly sized and perfectly perky (evident by her shirt forming around a braless from), while she had a defined six pack from the aforementioned workout her work gives her. She even had a cute butt, Octavia was able to glimpse when she got out of the shower. It-Octavia coughed, she was getting sidetracked.

"Um, well, I would say that I lost interest." Octavia shifted, letting her front meld with Vinyl's side. "My parents found that it was not the way of the elite. Much like many of the things I have participated in the past few days."

Vinyl grimaced, looking guilty, "Oh, uh, well how's that turning out?"

"I would have to say that I feel quite free. A little more brave and I think I am ready to take some chances in the future." Octavia hoped her underlying point would get across.

Vinyl looked interested, "I guess we'll have to see what situations you get in to cause some decision making, huh?"

"I suppose we will. Now, I must hear your story of how you learnt to play guitar. I hope it is as good as mine." Octavia did that sniff thing like they do in the movies, dragging her finger across her nose confidently.

"It was alright. Not nearly as good as mine will be though. But it's okay, it's pretty hard to keep up with me.” Vinyl chuckled, “It’s really nothing too special though. My parents were always on tours back in the day, so when my brother and I were home alone here and there he would grab a guitar from their collection of stuff for music and teach me something. He was an amazing guitarist, still is, and I learned a lot of tips and tricks from him. I still visit him every once in awhile for some advice on a random instrument.”

Octavia smiled at the story, “How sweet.”

“Ah, I guess.” Vinyl replied, “It’s come in handy, so I can’t complain about all the bonding time our parents forced us into.”

They didn’t say much after that, just little things here and there. Octavia continued to consider taking the next leap early. It had barely been close to a week from Octavia meeting Vinyl and the upcoming beginning of training. And as little as Octavia knowing that she hadn’t felt so comfortable and right with someone before, considering she hadn’t been with anyone did not help logic dictate anything, she still wanted to say her feelings. It felt so right to just blurt them out in the setting that had creeped up, the silence invited her to do so.

Octavia glanced up to Vinyl, who did the same to her. She would do it. For once in her life, she would take charge and say what she wanted, what she felt to her peer. Octavia parted her lips to prepare her words, and felt warmth envelope them. Vinyl was kissing her! Octavia melted into the kiss, slipped her free arm around Vinyl’s waist and grasping her butt while pulling her closer. It wasn’t a perfect reciprocation on Octavia’s part, who was too focused on her handful of butt and the breasts pushed against hers, all the while experiencing her first kiss. Vinyl’s lips felt like they left quicker than they had arrived and before Octavia knew it, Vinyl was stuttering out an excuse.

“I-I, um, I’m sorr-heh, I don’t know how to say this.” Vinyl was blushing madly, “Ireally like you, and I’d really like to ask you-“

Vinyl wasn’t able to say anything, since her lips were occupied by Octavia’s. Octavia pulled away, licking the cherry taste off her lips, “I like you too Scratch.”

The words seemed to give Vinyl her confidence back. She pushed her body up and over Octavia’s, using her elbows to allow her to plank over Octavia. “Well if that’s the case, how would you like to put a label on that?”

“Is this of the girlfriend kind, I presume?” Octavia asked.

“Yes, yes it is.” Vinyl replied.

“Well then, I accept.”