• Published 16th Jun 2017
  • 1,768 Views, 23 Comments

Story of a Stick - Xinrick



Well a Stick Figure went to Equestria, and that's basically it...besides the massive amount of powers it had.

  • ...
3
 23
 1,768

Intermission IX

“Immortality through a reincarnation cycle?” Twilight asked in shock.

“Me and Toxic used to date…” Celestia sighed out sadly. “But…then the War of Ice broke out…”

"Not sure if Reincarnation is the proper word given it's the same five of them each time." Luna said. "We did look into how it works but never did discover how it works or why they are like that."

“But it’s still…terrible.” Rarity said with a frown.

“The way his soul looked shackled…” Twilight frowned.

“But what was this ‘War of Ice’?” Rainbow asked. “I thought the Wendigos were pissed off after the event’s of Hearth’s Warming?”

"Yes. The Wendigos all were rather… angry, after that event. They wanted payback, but without negativity to draw them they could do nothing… til the ice elemental Stick People came around." Luna sighed.

“They promised them power?” Twilight asked.

“Then…what about Glacius and that filly with em?” Applejack pointed out. “Even if they both wanted revenge…they both looked more hurt than anything.”

"A story all too common I'm afraid." Discord said.

“Glacius…and his Wendigo friend could have been the closest thing I have found to true peace with them.” Celestia said sadly. “He was an innocent little boy, and the filly with him was learning to absorb positive energy, good emotions…then the day came when his father forced him into the War…” Celestia shook her head.

“That’s…horrible…” Pinkie said sadly, not believing all of this could have happened.

"Why would they force their children into the fighting?" Fluttershy asked.

"They were losing, they were desperate, and they refused to lose or give up." Discord said simply. "Pride, stubbornness and desperation are a terrible combination."

“And that’s why there’s a massive wall of Ice between the Crystal Empire and Yakyakistan.” Celestia said simply. “It was…a terrible day…”

"Wait… the war was only a day long?!" Twilight asked.

“That was the day the war ended.” Celestia answered. “The war lasted at least three years…too many are now long buried in the ice and snow…”

"Woah… well… so, can we trust Toxic and… Instinct and… whoever else is in that person?" Pinkie asked.

"All but one of them." Discord said.

“And…who’s that one?” Fluttershy asked worriedly.

"They call him Crimson. He is… well…" Celestia started.

"Imagine a Lich King, a Demon King and an Eldritch God all had a baby with all their powers and the mental stability of mashed potatoes." Luna informed.

"...Yes. Thankfully Crimson has the mentality of a toddler. So he is easily influenced and distracted." Celestia added.

“Ultimate power…given to a toddler?” Twilight asked worriedly. “How in the wide multiverse is that possible?”

"No idea. We've only had the… pleasure… to meet him once… and I'd like to never meet them again." Luna said.

"If he wanted, he'd probably be able to kill this whole planet. Myself included." Discord said.

“But…” Twilight trailed off, trying to figure out how in god’s name that would be possible, only for Spike to put a claw on her shoulder.

“Don’t think about it too hard.” Spike said carefully. “So, what about their other personalities?” Spike inquired. “What are they like?”

"Well, you saw Toxic. And Instinct is largely a soldier. He takes orders, but his combat skills are… incredible." Luna started. "Since he showed up, I've counted his kill count as ten. Thousand."

“Damn.” Spike blinked. “And…what about the others? Like IQ for instance.”

"Well, that depends. A kill count, a few hundred, a Fuck count… well… let's just say the Minotaurs didn't exist until after she showed up… or centaurs…" Luna muttered.

"She… fucked an entire species into existence on Equestria twice?!" Rainbow Dash asked in shock.

"Three times but that race went extinct seven hundred years ago…"

“What was the race?” Twilight asked, wanting to know more about this mystical race.

"You saw their fossils in the museum Twilight, the Lamina." Celestia said.

Twilight’s eyes widened. “Oh…”

“But…how would that work?” Fluttershy asked carefully, trying to fight off her raging blush. “I…I know you can breed hybrids but…aren’t Stick Figures and whatever race she…bred with too different?”

"Normally, but her complete control over transmutation allowed her to make her biology completely compatible and often modified her children to best survive and adapt in this world. Sadly the Lamina died out from a mutation of Snake Flu."

"So… did she do it with a snake?" Rainbow asked.

"A rare breed of dragon actually."

“Really?” Spike asked curiously. “I don’t remember there being any…snake like dragon’s in the Dragon Lands.”

"They also went extinct, but I.Q literally banged their species into a new race so at least their legacy lived on… granted I wish they didn't all die out but in the end, but her horniness was put towards a good cause there."

“Wow…” Spike said in surprise. “That’s…uh…” Spike blushed a bit at the growing possible thoughts going through his young mind.

“So anyways, who’s next?” Twilight asked, not wanting Spike to think of very horny things.

"That leaves Hazard." Luna said. "He is an odd ball really. His ability is a mix of the others. Slight transmutation of I.Q, raw atomic energy from Toxic. Combat effectiveness of Instinct, and a slight dash of the horrors Crimson can do. He doesn't really fight though. He likes to use his powers to build and farm."

“Fascinating.” Twilight said in awe.

“But…what about what happened to Glacius?” Pinkie asked. “When Toxic was about to kill him…it felt real…but when Simon beat him…he went home? How does that work?”

"I do not know, but I can suspect the reason…" Celestia said with narrowed eyes.

“Princess?” Twilight asked worriedly.

"I'll have to look into it more but I have a theory." She said, shaking her head. "Don't worry about it. For now let's focus on another matter. Sombra."

“What should we do Princess?” Twilight asked readily. “Cause so far…Simon looks to have made friends with Sombra and at least…done something to stop him from going mad and attacking the Crystal Empire again.”

"We'll keep an eye on him. But I believe so long as he doesn't slip up, he can stay as he is. Meeting Simon has so far been good for him." Luna said.

"Indeed. I'd say this might make Sombra a neutral Ally." Celestia added.

“Which would be fantastic." Twilight said honestly.

"Everyone deserves a second chance." Fluttershy nodded.

"So, any clue where Simon is gonna head next?" Applejack asked.

"He's doubling back to the Crystal Empire." Discord answered as he pulled out the script. "Says here he's going to face off against a newbie crystal guard, was an up and comer before the kingdom got cursed, but now she's going to face against the real deal."

“Cool.” Spike said. “Wonder who the lucky mare will be?”

“We’ll just have to wait and see next time.” Discord chuckled.

To be continued...