• Published 26th Jul 2016
  • 517 Views, 171 Comments

The Pony Who Embraced The Darkness - Zurvan



After the Griffin attack things are going back to normal in Equestria, or are they?

  • ...
15
 171
 517

Chapter 15: Call Me

Chapter 15: Call Me

=====Ponyville, a few days later=====

Pinkie Pie hops down the road towards whatever party she has planned next when suddenly she stops dead in her tracks and looks up the alley she was about to cross. ” Come out, whomever you are!”

The turquoise dragon SW - 8 steps out from the shadows. “How did you know I was here?”

“My Pinkie Sense told me somepony, or well I guess it'd be somedragon was up to no good in this alley.”

“Actually pony or dragon is fine, I'm actually both.”

“Oh good, I was worried my Pinkie Sense was messed up for a minute.”

“You know you don't seem too worried for somepony that knows I'm up to no good.”

“That’s cause I'm not.”

“Do you know what I'm here to do?”

Pinkie nods. “You’re here to ponynap me. Just like you did Trixie, and take me to your master so that he can do whatever he wants to me in an attempt to get me on his side, either as a broodmare or a fighter when he has his army attack Canterlot in an attempt to knock the Princesses off their thrones.”

SW - 8 blinks a few times I'm complete shock at the oddly specific guess then finally speaks. “How the buck do you know that?”

Pinkie smiles innocently. “Just a lucky guess.” Then she pulls her party cannon out of nowhere and shoots confetti at SW - 8.

“What!?” Is all SW - 8 manages to get out before her mouth is filled with confetti.

“Nice meeting you!” Pinkie says as she stuffs herself in the cannon and fires it making her fly away

SW - 8 watches Pinkie fly away. “Damn, Master won't like this one bit.”

===========

Fluttershy is tending to her animals when a group of Diamond Dogs all apparently injured, and lead by SD - 5 walk up to her cottage. “Oh my!” Fluttershy says as she sees them and quickly flies over to them. “Are you all okay?”

“A monster attacked our den.” SD - 5 says. “Please you must help us.”

“Of course.” Fluttershy says. “Let me just get my friends and we'll help. ”

“Please, we really need you to hurry, some of our kin are still trapped in there. We're really worried what the monster will do to them ”

“Oh my, I’d better see if I can do something..”

“We can show you the way.” SD - 5 says and the others nod.

Fluttershy looks down to Angel. “Keep the other animals in line while I’m gone.”

Angel chitters and salutes as he goes to do just that.

“Are you coming?” SD - 5 asks.

“Of course.” Fluttershy says and follows the Diamond Dogs, her fear of pretty much everything telling her to stay back, but her desire to help the defenseless animals pulling her forward. “Come on Fluttershy.” She mutters to herself as she walks. “You can do this.”

They lead her into the Everfree, and to a cave. “It’s inside the cave. Our young were in here when the monster showed up. They should be hiding in a nook in the very back, we hope we’re not too late.”

“You didn't tell me children were trapped.” Fluttershy says.

“What do you think we meant when we said our kin?”

“The poor things.” Fluttershy says then stomps a front hoof and puts on her brave face and marches into the cave. The first thing that she notices is that the cave is lit up by enchanted torches, which means this group of Diamond Dogs has been trading with the ponies. Taking that as a good sign she quickly makes her way to the back, looking for the monster or their kin as she does. She eventually comes to a dead end. “What?” She asks as she turns around to see the Diamond Dogs followed her carrying a large net and a bag.

“We had to get you to a place you couldn't fly away.” SD - 5 says.

Fluttershy looks up and sees that the roof is too low for her to fly over their heads. “But.. why?”

“Why do you think? You’re an Element of Harmony, that makes you a valuable hostage. ” SD - 5 answers. “Now be a good little pegasus and get in the bag.”

Fluttershy backs herself against the dead end and murmurs. “Help.”

Then a familiar voice sounds in her head. ‘If you ever need my help all you need to do is say this rhyme.

Fluttershy looks at the approaching Diamond Dogs and sighs. “Fearing trouble is coming my way. I summon the one who can lead it away. Chaos spirit, Loki, Comus, Puck, I call you, Discord to bring me luck!”

A large door appear between the Diamond Dogs and Fluttershy causing them stop and look at it oddly. “What in Tartarus?” SD - 5 asks as he cautiously approaches the door.

Suddenly a large crochet mallet busts a hole in the door and Discord pokes his head through the hole. “Here’s Discord!”

“What in Equestria?”

“Time for a game that’s called Denver Crochet!” Discord says as he snaps his talons and the Diamond Dogs are forced to roll up into balls. Discord appears next to SD - 5, place his foot on him and raises the larger than normal mallet. “I think this isn’t going to be big enough, time to make a new game!”

The mallet enlarges so that it’s head is the same size as the rolled up Diamond Dogs. “I think I’ll call this Texas Crochet now. After all everything’s bigger in Texas!” Discord says as he hits SD - 5 with the mallet causing SD - 5 to rolls into the other Diamond Dogs and they all start rolling. Several large wickets appear on the floor and the Diamond Dogs roll through them and then out the cave.

“Oh Discord!” Fluttershy says as she flies to him and hugs him.

“You know I wouldn’t let them hurt you.” Discord says as the large mallet vanishes.

Fluttershy nuzzles against Discord. “Will they come back?”

“I doubt it.” Discord says. “I rolled them back to where they came from.”

“Then let’s go home.” Fluttershy says and they head out of the cave.