• Published 3rd Aug 2016
  • 792 Views, 15 Comments

Colgate's Rants 4: Fans' Choice - StormLuna



It's me Colgate again and I have seen many, many patients over the years. I've seen so many that you guys could probably ask me to rant about a pony and I have seen them. That is what I shall now do!

  • ...
3
 15
 792

Sea Swirl

Sea Swirl (Suggested by Superdogz1999)

The next patient I am going to go into detail with you is very special to me, or should I say extremely special to me, Sea Swirl. She was my very first patient after I set up shop in Ponyville after saving up for years. Here is how things played out.

I had returned to my hometown and couldn't be happier. After working for an asshole boss back east I was so happy to be opening shop at home and to have ponies I knew personally as patients. As I opened the doors Sea Swirl came in to see me. Her and I knew one another as fillies and while I can't be completely sure, I think she had a crush on me while we were growing up. Did I like her that way, you bet I did but I was a very nervous and shy pony back then so I never said anything.

Another thing about this time was that I was too naive to have put up a sign requiring payment being due at the time of service so before I even knew how she would pay me, I took her back. When I knew her when I was young she took just as good of care of her teeth as I did. Things had changed by that point, she had stopped brushing and she had three cavities.

While I liked Sea Swirl, I think part of my boss must have rubbed off on me because this immediately pissed me off. I smacked her and yelled at her for allowing her teeth to get in such bad shape. I could tell that she was terrified by this and I'll be honest, seeing a pony cower back in fear made me feel good, very good! Well I got to work on her and it took longer than I thought it would and caused me to fall behind schedule. I was behind schedule that day and I was late seeing every patient that day, which caused them to be unhappy.

Ok, back to Sea Swirl. When I took her up front to receive my very first payment, she didn't have enough money on her. Oh good grief, my very first patient winds up not having enough money to pay. Luckily for me though, I did take my former boss's advice and put a provision in the customer/doctor agreement that if they couldn't pay everything they owe me, I could do whatever I want to them. Well I took what money Sea Swirl did have and then took her into a private area where we could talk.

I showed her the agreement and she asked what I wanted. What did I want? I wanted a chance to have her as my marefriend. After all, she was and still is incredibly hot! I demanded that she take me out to dinner that weekend so that is what happened. We had a good time and after that, I wanted her to come to my place to talk some more. Well I cleared the rest of her debt and then things got hot and very kinky. By the following morning she was my marefriend and I couldn't be happier.

I guess her not being able to pay me in full was a good thing. I got myself a marefriend out of it, one who still is up to this very day my marefriend. I'm sure all of you know about the ones that I have in my harem, but Sea Swirl isn't a sex toy, she is much more. Yes she is sometimes jealous but I'm so good in bed and so sweet to her that she can't help but stay with me.