• Published 3rd Aug 2016
  • 791 Views, 15 Comments

Colgate's Rants 4: Fans' Choice - StormLuna



It's me Colgate again and I have seen many, many patients over the years. I've seen so many that you guys could probably ask me to rant about a pony and I have seen them. That is what I shall now do!

  • ...
3
 15
 791

Spoiled Rich

Spoiled Rich (Suggested by TheDriderPony)

I'm not exactly the biggest fan of my next patient. While I have never had any problems with her paying in the past, she is an obnoxious bitch that I have had to smack a few dozen times. Want to know the funny thing, I have never got in trouble for smacking Spoiled Rich either.

One day she came in and was being her usual pompous self. That was not a good thing for her, especially given that I had to put up with her daughter's snotty marefriend and her attitude earlier. When she came in I asked her, like I do every other patient, if she had a way to pay. Despite me knowing that she did, I still asked. Her response was the usual, "Well no shit I have a way to say. Wealthy ponies always have a way to pay."

She has always thought she was better than everypony else but it has been a while since she last saw me. What she fails to realize is that I am way above her in the pecking order and that if she pissed me off enough, I could have her disappear without a trace and get away with it.

Now to her appointment. I led her back to the chair and like everypony else with problems, she was apprehensive when it came to opening her mouth. When she opened her mouth I was not pleased with what I saw. She had four cavities and was developing periodontal disease. What the fuck? She is a rich pony who places a lot of importance on her physical appearance yet she let's things get this bad. She is far worse than Rarity could ever dream of being.

Given the nature of her problems, I had to schedule her on a day where I could focus just on her. Given what I am planning, I will just schedule her for a Saturday. Yes I plan on doing unnecessary work and charging her a ton of money. Hey, she's rich so she can afford it.

The following Saturday she came in and was being her normal bitchy self, which I was expecting. I wasn't overly happy but I had plans. The first thing I had to do was numb her mouth. Get this, the dumb bitch bit down on the needle when I was going to inject her and it went into her tongue! Well at least she wouldn't be yapping for a while. I did get her mouth numbed eventually and then I began to get to work on those fillings. Nothing serious there, it was what would come next that would be funny.

Given that her periodontal disease was in it's early stages, I could have just given her some medication to hopefully stop the disease form advancing but I decided to do what you would do if her disease was advanced! I decided to do a gum flap surgery where I cut her gums open and scrape all that icky tartar and plaque away that developed under her gum line. Normally a patient would be put under entirely for this but I don't like her so I decided to do it while she was awake.

She was terrified when she knew I was going to do this so I decided to hog tie her to the chair and used my magic to pry her mouth open. Once I started cutting her gums open she was moaning in agony and I lost my concentration for just a second and she bit me! Oh shit, now I'm going to have to go get rabies shots. I'll bill the bitch for that as well. What is even worse is that she drew blood so I decided to hold my bleeding hoof over her mouth and let it drip down into her throat. It was funny seeing her try to cough with her mouth pried open.

Once I decided she had tasted enough of my blood I got back to work on her. Normally a dentist would use delicate surgical instruments to perform this surgery but I just took a razor blade to her gums and began shredding them off. She was kicking her legs and screaming so loud it hurt my ears. Luckily for her she did not kick me or I would have had to take a leg.

Eventually I regretted doing this to her because my front hooves were soaked in her blood but hey, she must be punished for being a bitch and coming in to me with such advanced problems. Once I got her done her body had begun to go into shock. Because of this I had to drag her up front to collect her payment. Yeah I know it was likely unethical but I got into her purse and decided to dig around and find her debit card.

Well I found it and ran it through. Despite me billing her 20,000 bits for all the ways she inconvenienced me, including the "rich bitch" fee that I charge overly wealthy patients, it went through. Yeah I'll have to pay taxes on this but still, I want my money. Even though she was only semi-conscious, I dragged her over to her yard and threw her in the grass. Had I kept her in my office for very long without doing work on her, I would have had to charge her a motel fee as well and unfortunately, I don't have a license to operate a motel.

Want to know the funny thing? On the next day, Sunday of all days, Filthy Rich stormed over to my house and interrupted a very intimate moment between all my girls and I when he pounded on the door. Oh boy, now that really pissed me off. He was complaining about how his wife was being even more of a bitch than normal and admitted that if she kept it up that he couldn't be held responsible for what he would do.

I told him that I could remedy this situation for the right price. I took him over to my office and showed him some of the goodies I have. Now I have a ton of high power sedatives already in syringes so I made him a deal. I told him that if he would pay me twice the market value for 24 of them, that I would sell them to him. Apparently he must have been so desperate to shut her up that he gladly paid me what I wanted. Yeah I have to order another case but in the end I got 5,000 bits from him so I'll be able to cover that with no problems.

The only bad thing is that a few days later I learned that I had done so much damage to Spoiled Rich's mouth that she lost over half of her teeth. The good news? She's coming in for implants! Woo-hoo, even more money for me, especially considering I will overcharge her more than I did this time!