• Published 19th Jun 2012
  • 1,742 Views, 24 Comments

Twilight Does a internet - -Twilight

  • ...
6
 24
 1,742

Text to Avoid conversation

~*Ahem* Previously on Twilight Does a Internet~

I Think Twilight's a changeling!
~~Back to the episode~~~~~


Applejack! how could you make such a far fetched assumption on twilight like that, our best friend! and probably your only friend rarity deadpanned.

Now i k'now what y'all thinking but I'll be as sure as {Insert Country example here}

"Well that must be pretty certain" Rarity said. "All right i believe you but how can we tell for sure"

"Well isn't it obvious? a bucket of water! changelings hate the stuff, well just dump it on her and see what happens, if she gets angry chances are she's a changeling but if she's confused then we can apologize and assume she's real" Applejack said.

"Applejack?" rarity said.

"Yes?"

"That sentence was way to proper and error-less Please return to your stereotypical country accent, intelligence does not suit you at all"

"al'right" applejack mumbled

"That's better" rarity said opening the door for them to leave.

~~~~~~~Outside Twilight's library~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh look at this place! twilight really let it go" rarity exclaimed.

"gee y'all think so?" Applejack said in a hard to determine sarcastic voice

rarity creaked the door open and was pushed back by a "nearly" solid gas cloud forcing her over.

"**** this im out, this is not my problem" Rarity tried to run off but ended up being lassoed by applejack's rope.
"y'all need to chill out ya'here"

Rarity obediently nodded her head and they both entered the withered tree that was once a library.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twilight's perspective~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twilight sat in the middle of her room. her bed was no face horizontally against the window to keep out light leaving her entire room's floor barren save for the books on the shelf and some on the floor. Spike was sitting in a different corner completely oblivious to the smell of the musky and slowly withering tree and was eating a tub of ice cream completely forgetting what happened the last time.


The laptop hummed with a all to familiar noise


Twilight Heard the door open but was too lazy to tend to her customers instead she put spike in charge of being the librarian figuring how no one ever comes anymore due to the library's current condition.

suddenly twilight heard spike shout A CHANGELING! which made twilight jump. there was silence after that.

"oh no. oh no no no, what are they doing to spike should i go down there?"
After a couple minutes of debating with herself twilight decided to gun it it charge at the unknown threat. down the stairs twilight boomed tripping over a bucket of green paint that was laying around. twilight tumbled down the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Rarity, Applejack and spike's perspective~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After making it inside the tree-brary applejack was arguing with spike about why they need to see twilight.

"Spike, i don't know how to say this but......" applejack started

"TWILIGHT'S A CHANGELING A BIG GREEN UGLY CHANGELING" rarity filled in feeling a little tempered about being there in the first place.

"A CHANGELING" spike shouted

"hush now!" applejack whispered "we don't want her to know were on to her until we can dump this on her" applejack indicated to the bucket of water.

Suddenly there was a loud booming noise coming from the stairs followed by some grunts and groans and finally a splat at the bottom.

a large.... thing arose from the green goo in the form of a pony eventually colorizing into a purple unicorn only to be known as twilight sparkle.

"ready with the water" applejack said.

The mysterious green pony-blob gurgled and groaned and a manner that one would only use to describe a grotesque abomination of a alien like creature.

Rarity couldn't take it anymore she just couldn't allow such a disgusting creature to exist. She grabbed the the bucket and thew it at the creature, not dumping it just.... throwing it. the bucket rebounded off the creatures supposed head and revealed only the head of twilight. Applejack realize this however rarity was in such a fit of "fashionblooodlust" that she started pummeling twilight with a bucket.


Twilight couldn't respond she was far to confused and in pain too. Spike was long gone, probably to the authorities and applejack was now holding back rarity who was screaming like a insane pony.

~uhhh" the creatures groan echoed inside the bucket that was now on her head.

After calming Rarity down two royal guards kicked the door down among the two guards was a white unicorn with a blue mane.

The look on his face was furious though twilight did not see it due to the bucket hugging her face.

"You guys did great" Armor said "Now we finally have the impostor and can start looking for the real twilight" Armor locked twilight's unconscious body in a small cage and hauled her onto a military cargo carriage.

"No pony messes with my sister" Armor said.

"Mr armor ! Mr armor!" spike said. "I think i found something, this changeling has been using it for the past two weeks it calls it a "laptop" claims the princess sent it to "her"

"Yea right. Bring that too we need as much evidence as possible. Its freaks like that that made me join the force"

"Armor ordered one of the guards to place the laptop in one of those see-through plastic evidence bags they use in FBI shows."


After a couple minutes they were off to Canterlot prison.


"I can't believe we were friends with a changeling for the past seven months" rarity said.

"ah'know right its weird you can't trust any pony" Rarity looked at applejack and applejack return the glare.

"I'll see you later" They both said, walking away while occasionally looking back at each other.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Canterlot Prison~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We meet again, Sparkle." a certain blue unicorn said in the corner of the dark cell they will both be sharing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol Idk Whats going on this was just a filler but this story is suffering from the lack of plot disease and the only cure was putting twilight in a prison for meat- eating creatures so you'll be seeing a lot of griffons and bad dragons and stuff in the following chapter(s) give or take i don't know where this is going honestly. If ANY of you have any suggestions as to what is going to happen in the following chapters please do say. it is not set in stone and i certainly need the help right now

I just stalled you fifty or so words so HA >:U