• Published 19th Jun 2012
  • 1,735 Views, 24 Comments

Twilight Does a internet - -Twilight

  • ...
6
 24
 1,735

Search Engine

{Pony-ville, Twilight's library}
"What is this?"
Twilight looks the device up and down, leaving no detail that she can't examine without touching it behind. Twilight glared at the screen that did nothing but return the harsh favor. It wasn't until twilight turned her back did her tail brisk the touch pad.
The screen turned black, White text appeared on the screen, on its own.

"101: Message to: User NAME : Twilight sparkle" Read (y/n) Twilight recited. "What does that mean?"
"Lets see.. Y/n? maybe they mean this."

Twilight taps the "y" key on the device. The screen flashed a blinding white light, again. Twilight, being more prepared this time looked away.

On the screen, another set of commands appeared.

" 102 Message Revealed: replaying voice message: Twilight, Listen carefully. this is princess Celestia I am talking to you from Canterlot. I sent you this gift without warning you of its dark potential. Please, respond "

Twilight looked about the room for the source of the sound.

"Princess? Princess! where are you, I hear you but I don't see you!"

Twilight looked at the monitor again.

"I don't know what you did to Celestia but you better bring her back RIGHT NOW!" Twilight growled at the screen, not expecting an answer.

Twilight sighed, "what was I thinking? There was no way that.... thing could hold Celestia if so why would she have sent it to me?"

The machine made a loud beeping which made twilight jump a fair distance for a unicorn. The fall woke up spike in the other room, or at least, i hope he was sleeping.

"Twilight? Whats all that noise?"

Picked up the device with her mouth and ran up the stairs to her room

"Hey twilight whats going on? open the door!" The device beeped again

Twilight tossed the laptop on the bed and barred her door with a desk chair.

"Oh, heh' I know what you're doing.. Its ok twilight, just be sure not to go blind from it."
Twilight stood there on the other side of the door, she really wanted to smack him for saying that but she decided to let him off on that.

the Machine beeped again, which made twilight jump again. "What ever that is.. it wont shut up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{ 20 minutes later}

Twilight laid on her bed, head between her two pillows. the beeping sound of that demonic, metal, machine was driving her insane.. again.

"Maybe I can get help, somepony must know about this... NO princess Celestia said nopony else should know, but what if its dangerous and princess Celestia is trying to " do away" with me? no, she wouldn't, BUT WHAT IF SHE IS. she's just waiting for me to slip up, to close my eyes. Well I'm not going to!.

Twilight's Paranoia session was interrupted by a sound she heard, no, by a sound she didn't hear, Twilight was so sucked into her paranoia that she didn't notice that the beeping stopped over five minutes ago. Twilight released her head from her pillow casket and crawled to the other end of the bed where the laptop was.

"I should just throw this thing out, but it does look rather interesting and it have by cutie mark on the back of it
I guess i could give it anothe-"

Twilight was interrupted by a light emitting from the monitor. Twilight watched as text appeared slowly across the screen.

: Press CTRL+ALT+ ENTER to begin:

" What, so just press these three buttons and something will happen? Anything to stop that annoying beeping from starting again, these keys are so tiny i should just- lets see."

Twilight used the tip of on of her hoofs to press " ctrl" the other to press "alt" and her horn to press "ENTER".

Nothing happens, the text disappeared, yes. but nothing other than that happened. Twilight was left in her dark barricaded room.

"Hm, Nothing happened, I bet this was just another one of Celestia's bucking jokes I bet I can press this thing all day and nothing will happ-"

Twilight was interrupted again by a blinding light the lit up her entire room, when the light faded she was staring face to face with something. Twilight ran her hoof across the big words across the screen.

"GOOGLEequestria" she read out loud. Below the large "Google" banner was a white bar with a flashing black "I".

Twilight was at a lack of words she stared at the screen which only stared back at her, she looked it up and down, left and right. She pressed a letter and the black bar moved to its left, leaving behind the letter she pressed on the keyboard.

Twilight grinned, for she knew why Celestia sent her this device.

she slowly began typing what she wanted.

E Q U E S T R I A
The screen turned white again. and after a minute the screen showed a new image, a list twilight pressed enter and it highlighted the fist name on the list. she pressed enter again.

The screen turned blue as twilight watched the screen create itself, Once it appeared to be finished she read out the banner of the screen

"Equestria Daily?" What does that mean?


((There chapter 2 done, and grammar checked, punctuation will be fixed later if there are any problems please comment))