• Published 19th Jun 2012
  • 1,738 Views, 24 Comments

Twilight Does a internet - -Twilight

  • ...
6
 24
 1,738

Why have a big MAC when you can have a APPLEjack

Twilight wakes up sprawled across the floor after passing out on her couch the night before. Ever since she received this device from Celestia, Twilight, Being a "studyholic" became engrossed in discovering its inner secrets.
Twilight climbed back onto her dust and sweat ridden couch and opened up the laptop. The laptops screen blinded twilight momentarily but lit up the pitch black library that has become more or less like a cave. The laptop hummed cheerfully as twilight clicked about on the screen.


after a couple minutes of clicking, the monitor lit up to reveal a even brighter white screen.
"Ah Go-ogle, What more do you have to tell me today" Twilight said.

It has been over two months and twilight now fully understands the basics of this device, she has been on many sites like equestria daily and fimfiction but one question still haunts her always. Who are these ponies and how do they know about twilight and her friends. Twilight knows there are many kingdoms outside of equestria inhabited by ponies as well. How did they know of this "Internet" before us?

Twilight's Chained thought process was Halted by a knocking on her door. Twilight Rolled off the bed and dragged herself across the floor until she was pressed against the other side of the door.

"W-who's there?" Twilight said nervously.

"Twilight, How do you not remember my voice its me, sugercube" said the mysterious but really obvious voice from the door"

"Oh its you, come in" twilight opened the door to a even more blinding sunlight.

"Thank you kindly... uh twi? you alright" applejack said to the lavender pony now hiding in the only remaining dark spot of her room

"closssse theee doooor" Twilight hissed.

Applejack obeyed and closed the door, setting the foyer to its original darkness.




Twilight Spent several hours explaining the advanced abilities of the laptop and the internet to the country mare who oddly enough understood everything.

After Twilight's Explanation concluded it was already midnight and applejack was feeling tired."Thank you kindly, twilight for that er... generous explanation"

"I'm sure The princess would love to hear more about this more than i would."
Applejack let out a long, fake yawn

Aren't you tired, twilight?

"Not at all Aj!" Twilight replied instantly

wait since when do you call m-
"I'm just figured why not, you silly filly" Twilight cut off

"er... Twilight... your starting to sound more like pinkie pie now, you should really get some sleep"

"I Don't need sleep" Twilight replied. "I started buying RedBullPony and now, i hardly sleep. Its really good for you, That's not me talking, that's the internet saying that, after all, internet knows everything!.


At this point twilight's face was right up to applejack's and now she can see twilight perfectly: Her face was a nightmare, Her un-brushed mouth let out a evil smell, her un-kept mane looks like it can house a family of small birds and her left eye was twitching against her will, over all, she had the face of a person who hasn't slept for weeks.

"Um... Yea.." Applejack said, backing up slowly to the door. That a really.... intrestin' doohicky and-"
Applejack ran off without any further comments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Applejack entered rarity's boutique.
The decadent purple walls were garnished with beautiful pinkish steamers and ribbons, The floors was ornamented with fabrics, blueprints, rulers, threads and other clutter. The overall appearance was that of a purple like carousel that would make Anypony, mare or colt feel like a princess.

To the left was a staircase, probably leading to the bedroom the owner and her sister. To the right was a room that look more like a study. Applejack poked her head in the study and found a certain unicorn that shouldn't be allowed in there.
Sweetie belle, Rarity's Kid sister sat by the study desk, drawing, as predicted. Applejack saw that she was alone in the room and back out slowly without disturbing the filly.

Applejack quietly climbed the staircase up to the bedrooms. She examined every room for her friend until she came by a room with a large door with diamond drawings on it. Applejack knocked on the door and waited. She heard the sound of someone falling off a bed, scurrying to their feet and hurrying to the door.

Rarity poked her head out of the Dark room.
Rarity looked no better that twilight: Her mane was surprisingly in a birds nest manner and her fur was jumbled up, which is abnormal for her "posh" attitude.

Rarity pulled a piece of toilet paper off her horn and giggled nervously.

"Howdy" applejack said

"Y-yes?" Rarity said in a low voice that can rival Fluttershy's

I need your help rarity on a serious matter.

"can i talk to you where i can see your whole body?" Applejack said smugly

"N-no, I was about to take a bath and I'm naked" Rarity said.

"um.... Rarity... we don't normally wear clo- "

"SO? CAN'T I ANYWAYS?" rarity Snapped.

Applejack was taken aback by her sudden outburst.

"So, Are you still going to help me or what?" Applejack replied calmly

"Um, yea sure. What do you nee- OH are you looking for a dress? Aw looks who acting all ladylike. I know this perfect dress i made just for you, its just fabulous"


"IM NOT LOOKING FOR A DRES-"
Before applejack could finish she was being dragged into a change room.



Rarity Forced her to try on many different articles of clothing and makeup and mane styles. Applejack should have known she wouldn't stop at one, Sweetie belle ran back and forth between rooms with new sets of clothing. At the end of it all applejack looked like a totally new pony, she kicked around in the dress because she couldn't breathe well. the make up was itching her face and the jewelry was chocking her. she hated it. but, for some reason, deep inside she kinda... enjoyed it.

Applejack snapped out of her hypnotized state and said "I think somethings wrong with Twilight"

at this point rarity's full attention was on her.


"I think Twilight's..... A changeling