• Published 17th May 2016
  • 738 Views, 28 Comments

A FILLY Big Problem - TheMajorTechie



After yet another catastrophic failure on Twilight's behalf, Celestia wakes up to find herself in... a filly's body?

  • ...
3
 28
 738

CAKE FIGHT!

I think I might have to add the gore tag for the horrible end of the cake. :rainbowderp:


"CAKE FIGHT!!!" Squealed Celestia, pointing a scrawny hoof towards the mass of sugar.

Luna sat beside her sister, clearly dumbfounded by either the sheer amount of cake presented in front of the two sisters, or the fact that she was just about to be eaten by the thing that her sister eats the most.

"Uh... I think I'll leave, Tia," whispered Luna to her sister. She promptly stood up, and teleported into her bedroom, leaving only the filly princess and her loyal guards.

Once again, Celestia shot a hoof towards the cake, which still did absolutely nothing except for sit there, salivating on the floor. All at once, the remaining guards charged the cake, their spears piercing the fluffy layer of frosted 'skin' on the cake. The beast yowled in pain, and began swatting at the guards. The guards, upon their contact with the warm arms of the cake beast, simply chewed their way through the already flimsy arms, causing the ends to fly off into the deeper end of the room, trailed by long puffs of frosting and jelly. Just as before, the cake howled with pain and anger, and began ferociously counterattacking guards. A magical plume of frosting shot out from the monster, striking a guard in the face and temporarily blinding him.

"I CANT'T SEE! BACKUP, I NEED BACKUP!" he yelled, stumbling into other guards. All at once, they fell as if they were dominoes.

Celestia simply sat on her throne and squee'd in delight, clapping her hooves. Clearly, she amused by the battle taking place in front of her.

In a veil of fury, the cake monster continued it's assault on the guards, throwing precisely aimed sugary treats at each and every one of them. Some guards were fast enough to react, practically swallowing the pieces whole, while other, more unfortunate members were tragically struck down by the sweets, pinned to the ground by the sheer amount of sugar.

By now, the cake monster had thrown off nearly a third of it's mass, and seemed as if it were bleeding heavily. That is, if strawberry jelly is it's equivalent to blood. All about the room, bits and pieces of the pastry were smeared across the walls, floor, and ceiling. Combined with the jelly, the room looked as if it were dripping with bloody pieces of cake.

After recovering from her crazed giggle fits, the filly princess finally realized just how messy the room was. After casting a simply amplification spell, she used the closest thing that a foal her age could possibly have to the Royal Canterlot Voice.

I NEED A JANITOR HERE!!!

Her high-pitched voice echoed throughout the entire castle, and even caused some windows in the surrounding city to simply give way and shatter. As for the cake, the sheer amount of force that her voice had had sent it tumbling backwards in a frantic whirlwind of cake limbs to steady itself. Sadly for the cake, it was too late. The moment Celestia stopped to take a breath, the cake had already hit the back wall, causing it to explode violently in a flurry of strawberry jelly and frosting.

As the guards stopped to help each other get up, the janitor team entered the room.

"Hey, Celestia, you ca--WHAT THE BUCK HAPPENED HERE?!"

Author's Note:

A good cake monster is a messy cake monster.

(It also must be delicious to clean up. :trollestia:)

Shorter chapter today just because I didn't feel like writing much other than to empty out the things in my head.