• Published 17th May 2016
  • 738 Views, 28 Comments

A FILLY Big Problem - TheMajorTechie



After yet another catastrophic failure on Twilight's behalf, Celestia wakes up to find herself in... a filly's body?

  • ...
3
 28
 738

Oh Look, a Ponk.

Little shreds of confetti and candy ricocheted about the passenger compartments, Celestia gobbling as many as she could from the air. At the very end of the car, Pinkie Pie held a triple-barrel party cannon.

"LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!"

Vinyl Scratch was shot from the party cannon, as well as her gear. At first, she was extremely distraught, and couldn't do much else besides glance about in confusion. But once she got on...

Just as before, the entire inside of the train became a living light show, blinding not only all the passengers, but anyone within visible range of the train itself.

Even Discord was dancing inside, though "dancing" was an understatement. In reality, he was doing a combination of the Cha-Cha, the Chicken Dance, and a strange set of moves he called "Boogie Soup", though nopony dared to question it's name.

"PARTY HARD, PEEPS!"

Celestia was now at the top of a stage, dancing like there was no tomorrow. Her mane fluttered about with her headbanging, and little specks of sweat had begun to dampen her coat.


By the time the train arrived at the station, she had fallen fast asleep.

Pinkie stepped back through her personal pocket portal.

Discord was cuddling up with the filly Celestia.

Berry Punch had already fainted before anypony else had even gotten tired.

Vinyl was still jamming, not caring at all about the fact that everyone else was sleeping.

"Ahem."

Celestia's ear perked up, swiveling in the direction of the voice.

"Princess, you've arrived."

Celestia yawned loudly, only to have a pink hoof get shoved into her mouth.

"Hey lookie here, Celestia's eating my hoof!"

The guard facehoofed, and pried Pinkie off the princess.

"Miss, the princess requires her rest. Even if you are an element, you must leave at once."

Pinkie waved her wet hoof. "Fine fine. I'll go."

Nodding the guard began to turn back to Celestia.

"Oh, but what if I stick my hoof in your mouth?"

"Wai--mmphf!"

As Pinkie and the guard squabbled, a faint glow began to radiate around Celestia. The spell set on her had begun to wear off...

Aww, why can't she stay as a filly?

WHO LET THE PONK IN HERE?!

Author's Note:

I got bored. :trollestia: Have fun with the first update in months!