• Published 14th May 2016
  • 3,088 Views, 33 Comments

MLP: FIM MewTwo Edition - Norwegian boy



What would happend if the elements of harmony became usless? Who can save Equestria from danger?

  • ...
18
 33
 3,088

Return Of The Nightmare

I woke up by the sun shine in my face and let me tell you I did not have an easy night, someone or something tried to ‘go’ into my dreams and it took a lot willpower to hold that thing out of my dreams. I managed to somehow get my body out the bed, I was so glad this place had a bed. I drag myself to bathroom to have a shower, once I was finished I looked at myself in the mirror.

This is the first time I got to see how I looked and it was just weird, I can believe I have hair and ears how did I not notice them before. I touch my face and I could feel fur, I never had fur on my body before. Was this like for Arceus to? Something tells me he like it. I was about to get dress when I notice something on my ass, it looked like a tattoo as the humans called it but I never had that in my life I don’t think that any Pokémon has a tattoo.

After I got dressed I went to kitchen to get something to eat, let’s hope they have Poké food or oran berry. When I arrived at the kitchen I saw kitchenware I seen in human’s homes but I don’t know how to use them, I’m a Pokémon not a human. I open the refrigerator to see what I could eat and the only thing I could see was salad, what the? Don’t they have Poké food or oran berry on this world?

Whatever, I’m too hungry to argued with myself so I grabbed on the bowls and went to kitchen table to eat. After I have finished eating I went into library main room to some reading about this world. Apparently there are three type of ponies in this world.

First we have the earth pony they are the muscle and they have a ‘bond’ to the earth so most of them are farmers.

Then we have the pegasus they can fly and can control the weather. Now that's nothing, new I know of Pokémon that can do that.

Finally, we have unicorn they are the weakest of all the three races but they can do magic. What they call magic I call physic.

There on more race that are called alicorn, apparently they are a combines of all the three so they can fly and do magic and that’s all they know of alicorn, serious?

I don’t know how long I was reading because I was interrupted by someone knocking on the door, I looked out the window and saw that the sun was setting.

“The library is close.” I told the one who was knocking on the door.

“Was that you Twilight.” I heard a boy’s voice.

“That’s was not me Spike, the voice we heard was a stallion’s voice and it was telepathy not magic.”

They knock again so I got up and walked to the door and open and open it, on the other side of the door stood a purple unicorn and a green and purple dragon, so they have dragon in the world.

“What part of ‘the library is closed don’t’ you understand.”

“I’m sorry sir but I was told that nopony was living in the library.” The unicorn told me.

“Well there are someone living her now and the library is still closed.”

I was about to close the door. “Wait.” I just meet this pony and she is already annoying.

“What?”

“I just need a book about the elements of harmony.”

“Why do you need a book about the elements?”

“They are the only thing that can stop the Nightmare Moon.”

Nightmare Moon? She must mean the nightmare. “Sorry to disappointed you but the elements were destroyed a thousand years ago.” I tried to close the door again.

“What do you mean destroyed a thousand years ago? Princess Celestia told me that are not.”

“Then she was lying because I’ve seen them and they are destroyed.”

She became angry after I said that. “Princess Celestia is not lying, they are the only thing that can stop Nightmare Moon and I need to know where they are.”

“Don’t you know who Twilight is? She is Princess Celestia personal student so you better show her some respect.” Said the dragon.

I looked at the dragon. “And I should care why? I don’t care if she is Celestia personal pet, the elements were destroyed a thousand years ago and the library is still close.”

I slam the door in their faces. “Princess Celestai will hear about this.” I ignored her and went back to the book but it not last long because she knocked on the door again, I slam my hand down on the table and walked to the door. On the other side was not Twilight and that dragon but the first pony I meet when I arrived, I did not expect that.

“Is there something I can help you with kid?”

She looked down on the ground and she kicked the ground. “I’m sorry mister, I did not mean to get you into trouble with my sister yesterday.”

Sister? So the pony that attack me yesterday was this one’s sister, I had forgotten the that part.

“Don’t worry about that.” She smiled at what I said.

“Thanks mister, your nicer then my sister told me.”

“Okay, if you want to stay on my good side stop calling me mister, my name is Mewtwo.”

“Mewtwo?” I swear if she says that is that idiotic name I’m punching her in the face. “That’s a cool name.” I did not expect that. “My name is Applebloom by the way.” Applebloom? Why not.

I looked at the sky and saw that it was almost dark. “Should you be inn bed by now?”

“Don’t you know that today is the Summer Sun Celebration?” I shocked my head. “That’s mean that all ponies can stay up and watch Princess Celestia lower the sun and Princess Luna raise the moon.”

Seriously? But today is one thousand years ago Celestia and Luna defeated the nightmare so maybe it is coming back.

“I’ll got to get back to the farm, Applejack does not know that I’m here.”

With that said she ran probably home I closed the door and sat on the couch, waiting.

Meanwhile in Canterlot Luna was getting ready for the Celebration, she was sitting at her desk staring in the mirror thinking. ‘Who is this pony that resisted my magic? I have never felt that kind of magic before.’ She was interrupted by someone knocking on her door, she looked over her shoulder. “Entered.” In came her sister Celestia. “Hello dear sister, what can I do for you?” Luna asked.

“Are you ready to leave to Ponyville for the Summer Sun Celebration?” Luna did not answer her she just looked into the mirror. “Luna? Is there something wrong?”

Luna sighed. “I just don’t think that is a good idea to do this today, I have bad felling about the whole thing.”

Celestia put a hand on her shoulder. “You worried to much little sister, nothing is going to happened. If you are worried about that pony that resisted your magic you can find him tomorrow, right now we have to get to Ponyville.” Celestia stared to walked towards the door.

“What about Nightmare Moon? You can’t just ignore her, she is coming back to night.” Luna asked her sister but she got no answer. “Are you listening to me Celestia?” She still got no answered so she turned around and what she saw shocked her, In the middle of her room was her sister imprisoned in crystal.

Luna ran to her sister. “Celestia? Can you hear me?” Celestai was frozen, she tried to shattered the crystal with her fist but the crystal was too hard. “Who could have done this?” Then she heard a laugh that made her blood turn into ice. “Nightmare Moon? It’s not possible.”

“Oh it’s possible, did you missed me.”

Luna tried to find out where her voice were coming from but it sounded like her voice came from everywhere. “Miss you? I still have nightmare about you. How are you still alive? The elements should have sealed you in the moon forever.”

“They did seal me in the moon but because the elements were destroyed I managed to break free, it took me at thousand years but now I’m free and together we will bring eternal night to Equestria.”

“I abandoned that dream when you took over my mind a thousand years ago and I don’t intend to back to that idea.”

“That’s too bad my dear Luna, I guess I have to do it myself.”

Before Luna could call for help she was also imprisoned in crystal, then Nightmare Moon appeared right in front of her not in mist form but she had a real body. She touched the crystal with her hand.

“My poor naive Luna, you had so much potential but thanks to the elements I don’t need you as host anymore.” She walked out to the balcony. “It’s time for Equestria accept their new ruler.” With that she spread her wings and headed for Ponyville.

I was on my way to city hall were the Summer Sun Celebration to see Celestia lower the sun and Luna raise the moon, that still sound weird. When I arrived at city hall I could see a lot of ponies there, someone I saw from the ‘party’ yesterday and some I have never seen. One of them was a pegasus with yellow fur and pink hair and she was standing by some birds? Whatever, I’m just glad that pink one isn’t here.

“What the hay are you doing here?”

I know that voice, I turned to sound of the voice and there stood the pony with the hat and she did not look happy.

“What are you doing here?”

I just rolled my eyes. “I’m here to see Celestia and Luna do whatever they do.” She became angrier.

“It’s Princess Celestia and Princess Luna and you’re not welcome here and I want you to leave.”

“And who is going to make me? You? I said that I’m here to do a job and then I’m gone.”

She walked up to me so we were face to face. “Then do your job and until then I’m keeping my eye on you.”

“Sure, while you are doing that why don’t you take some mints. Your breath stinks.”

She was about hit me but a big red stallion stopped and dragged her away, I’m starting to wonder if all ponies in this town are crazy. Then that unicorn and the dragon came on to city hall and when she saw me she was not happy, I guess I’m getting a lot of hatted looks while I’m here. I leaned against the wall and crossed my arms.

Then the yellow pegasus birds stared to sing and then the mayor stepped on to the podium.

“Filly’s and gentelcolts, as mayor of Ponyville it’s my pleasure to ancones the begging of Summer Sun Celebration.” The ponies stared cheering. “In just a few moments or town will witness magic of lowering the sun and raise the moon so we celebrate the longest day of the year and now it’s my great…”

I swear if I have to hear more of this I’m going to throw up soon, then I noticed Twilight looking up at the moon so I did it to and the picture in the moon was gone. When did that happened? I looked back at stage and saw that white pony from yesterday looking into an empty stage.

“They are not here.”

Then black smoke appeared on the stage and then a pony with both wings and horn appeared that I’m guessing is the nightmare, she was wearing black armor and hair and tail are moving? What the?

“Oh my beloved subjects it’s been so long since I seen your precious sunlight facieses.”

Seriously? I could see that all ponies in building was confused of just who she was, then I heard someone say something and it was that mare with rainbow hair.

“What have you done white our princesses?”

She actually tried to fly to her but the pony with the hat held her tail so she did not get very far, then the nightmare stared to laugh.

“Why, I’m not royal info for you, don’t you know who I am?”

Oh brother. “Who cares who you are?” I could hear several gasped in the building and nightmare was not happy.

“Who said that? Who dear to say that too me?”

I waded a hand. “Over here by the wall.” All of sudden I was the attention and not nightmare.

“And who are you?”

I got off the wall and walked to center of the room. “Someone who know who you are, you are the nightmare that took over Luna mind one thousand years ago but the sister covert it up by telling that you were destroy.” That got ponies to talk among themselves will nightmare just smiled.

“I see that somepony saw the signs but you are not a normal pony are you not?”

A real genius this one. “What gave it away?”

“Firstly; you are talking to my mind and secondly; I can fell a power emerging from you, interesting Tell you what.” This should be good. “When I have taken Equestria I will make you my general and we will rule together.”

“No.”

That shocked her and the rest of ponies in the building.

“What did you say?” She was angry.

“I said no, I don’t take orders from other's and I know what you are planning. You want eternal night and I enjoy the sun.”

That made her even more angry. “The sun, ponies one thousand years ago enjoy the sun then and ignored my moon.” She became so angry that clouds stared too appeared in the building, time to end this before anyone gets hurts.

I took off towards faster then she could react, I grabbed her shoulder and we both went through the wall, we flew a distance from the town so nobody would be hurt.

“Energy ball.”

I blasted her so she fell into the ground she created a small crater, I landed beside the crater and watch her stand up.

“You dear to attack me? I am Nightmare Moon and I’m-“

“Energy ball.”

I blasted her with another ball before she could finish, she flew a few meters backward and landed on her back.

“And I said that I don’t care.”

She got up again, she is though I give her that. She fired a beam from her horn so I crossed my arms.

“Protect.”

A green shield surrounded me and the beam just stopped, she became even more angry.

“What the hay are you?”

“I’m the one wo will defeat you.”

After I said that she put more force into here attack, I know she can’t break this shield but I can’t attack. Maybe I can use disable on her, here got nothing.

“Disable.”

Right after I said that hear beam stop and she looked confused, she tried to us the attack again but it didn’t work.

“What did you do to me?”

“It’s called disable and it lets you forget a move for a time.”

She just smiled. “Is that so.” Her horn glowed again and I was lifted up in the air, she walked over to me. “You are an interested pony, you have powers that I could only dream of and yet you are wasting them trying to defeat me.” She stroked my chin. “It’s so sad.”

“If you think you can persuade me then you’re wrong.”

She sighted. “That too bad, then I guess I have to kill you.” She summoned a sword, I tried to break free. “You’re wasting your energy you can’t break free.”

“Are you sure?” She looked at me with a confused expression. “Teleport.” I disappeared and reappeared behind her.

She looked around. “Where did you go?”

“Behind you.” Before she could react. “Thunder punch.” I punch her in the back, she screamed out in pain. She collapsed on the ground. “Give up nightmare, I don’t want to kill you.”

“Give up? I am Nightmare Moon and you won’t defeat ME, I will bring eternal night to Equestria.”

So that’s her goal, yeah I know I said that I knew what she is planning but that was a lie. “So your trying to kill ever everything in Equestria, is that your goal?”

“What do you mean? I just want ponies in Equestria to enjoy my nights, like Luna wanted a thousand years ago.”

“By doing so you’re going to kill everything just think about it for a second, plants will die because they don’t get any sun light, water will freeze because it’s too cold and in the end every animal and pony will die of hunger or freeze to death. You will be responsible for thousands of deaths maybe millions, is that what you want?”

“No, you’re lying. The will enjoy my nights and they will be happy.”

It’s obviously she can’t be reasoned with. “Then I’m sorry for this, psybeam.” I fired a psychic energy at her and she scream at she disappeared.

in Canterlot castle the crystal that was holding Celestia and Luna was staring to crack and they were free from their prisons, they both gasp for air.

Luna looked over to her sister. “For years I told you that Nightmare Moon would come back but did you listen to me? No, she is back and she imprisoned us.” Luna walked over to the doors that lead to the balcony.

“Where are you going?” Celestia asked her sister.

“To Ponyville, one of us have to deal with Nightmare Moon and since you won’t do it I'll do it myself.”

Luna open the door and took to the sky and flew towards Ponyville while Celestia just stood there. ‘There’s no way she can do this n her own.’ She thought. Celestia walked over to balcony to follow her sister but before she did that she lower moon and raised the sun.

I teleported back into the tree house and walked up to the bathroom, once I was inside I walked over to the mirror and place a hand on it. I focused my energy into the mirror.

“Arceus, can you hear me?” It didn’t take long before I could see his face in the mirror. “I did as you ask now bring me home.”

“Nice to see you to Mewtwo.”

“Cute the ‘it’s so good to see’ crap and bring me home, I did as you told me.”

“You’re not done yet.”

“What do you mean I’m not done yet, I defeated and enemy of Equestria just like you told me to do.”

“I said enemies not enemy, you are not done yet.”

I thought back and he was right. “I don’t care that there are more enemies, open a portal so I can get home.”

“No.”

That made me angry. “You listen to me Arceus, you better open a portal or I’m going to make you pay.” He said nothing. “I SAID OPEN A PORTAL.”

“I will open a portal when you are done with the job.”

He disappeared. “Arceus.” No answered. “I know you can hear me Arceus.” Still no answered so I smashed the mirror with my fist. “ARCEUS.”