• Published 14th May 2016
  • 3,086 Views, 33 Comments

MLP: FIM MewTwo Edition - Norwegian boy



What would happend if the elements of harmony became usless? Who can save Equestria from danger?

  • ...
18
 33
 3,086

Tickets

It’s been a week since I arrived in this world and I am not closer to finding a way home, I’m not sure if there’s a way home thanks to Arceus. I really hate him, and I still don’t why the humans call him the alpha Pokémon. If they really knew what he was doing they would change their minds, that’s for sure.

The ponies here are still afraid of me and I can’t blame them, I would have thought they appreciate that I defeated the nightmare but no. To be honest, I don’t care. All I want is to enjoy my coffee in peace. I have never had coffee before, but the one they make at Sugarcube corner isn’t bad. I'm just glad that the couple there isn’t afraid of me, I think they see me as a customer not a pony with a weird tail.

I think I will have another sip. “Ahh, bat’s in my face.” That made me spill my coffee, I look over to where that voice came from and I could see that annoying pony they call Pinkie running away from something that looked like two golden tickets. They don’t look like bats to me. I saw Twilight Sparkle and her dragon pet was also there, why? I had no idea.

She then stopped right in front of them and then her eyes started to shine, they actually shined. “Tickets to the grand galloping gala.” I had no idea what this grand galloping gala was, and I really don't care, all I know that my peace has been disrupted thanks to that pink pony. She then started to say something which I ignored. I then saw that white pony with purple hair walking toward them and that was the signed for me to go. I stood up and walk back to the library for some peace.

Sitting on a bench outside the library with a book, now that’s peace. I have been reading a book about this Darling doo for a while now and it’s actually good. It’s called Darling Doo and the Holy Grail, it’s got a crazy villain and traps in a temple, not something I usually care about, but this is good. I have no idea how long I have been reading and I really don’t care, I am enjoying this book too much. I guess this world has something to enjoy beside coffee.

“Mewtwo, I need your help.” I looked up from my book and saw Twilight Sparkle walking towards me and I could see that she was desperate.

“This better be important Twilight Sparkle.” I said to her while going back to my book.

“I need you to hide me.”

I didn’t look up. “Why do you need to hide?” I didn’t care but I was a little curious.

“Because of these.”

I look up form the book and saw that she was holding two golden tickets in her hand. [i}“And what are those?” I knew but I wanted to ask her, why? I really don’t know.

“They are tickets to the grand galloping gala and thanks to Pinkie half the town is after me.”

I just started at her for a few seconds and then I went back to my book. “Not my problem.”

“What do you mean not your problem?”

I can believe she asked me that. “You got yourself into this problem then you can fix it and besides, I am not going to get involved in this.”

“How can you say that, I thought you were here…” She became quit. “Crap, I have to run.” Out of curiosity I look up and saw Twilight run, right after her came many ponies, most mares, running after here. I just shook my head and went back to my book. This town is crazy.

Eventually the night was coming and that means I have to stop reading, it’s a little difficult to read in darkness. I took a mental note where I was in the book and then I closed it, I stretch my body and I could hear me lead pop into place, it felt good.

“Hey mister Mewtwo.” I look at the voice and saw Apple Bloom looking at me with a smile.

“Hello there Apple Bloom, shouldn’t you be at home now? It’s getting dark.” I might not care for some of the ponies in this town, but I have nothing against Apple Bloom. She is a good kid.

“I am just on my way home now.” She then saw my book. “Are you reading the last book to Darling doo?”

“No, this is the first one.”

She nodded. “I guess that make sense. Hey, did you hear, my sister and her friends are going to the grand galloping gala thanks to Twilight.”

“You don’t say.” I told her while getting up.

“Yeah, Twilight just had two tickets, one for herself and the other for one of her friends. In the end she couldn’t decided which one she was going to give the ticket to, so she sent both back to princess Celestia, then the princess send her six tickets, so all her friends cold go to the gala.” That’s weird.

“Sounds like Celestia was testing Twilight.”

Apple Bloom tilted her head to the side of what I said. “You think so?”

“Yes, Celestia gave Twilight two tickets and twilight have six friends. No matter which friend Twilight gave her extra ticket to, the other four would be sad or angry at her. That’s why Twilight send the two tickets back and she probably wrote a letter explaining to Celestia that she couldn’t decide which one of her friends to give the ticket to, then Celestia send back the two tickets with four extra and probably a letter with them. A test.”

Apple Bloom just started at me. “Wow, you are really smart mister Mewtwo.”

I shrug my shoulders. “I have my moments and stop calling mister, it dosen’t sounds right. And how do you know all of this I asked her.

"My sister told me." That make sense

I then look at the sky and saw that the sun was almost gone. “You better hurry home before it gets dark.”

“Yeah, probably right.” She started to run. “See you atound Mewtwo.” She then waved at me and I waved back. Kids.

I took one look at Canterlot castle before I decided to walk back in. so, Celestia are going to test Twilight Sparkle when it comes to friendship, the question is why?

Author's Note:

Yes, it's a short chapter. Just remember, this story is about Mewtwo, not main 6. Also, I will try and make the next one longer.