• Published 14th May 2016
  • 3,086 Views, 33 Comments

MLP: FIM MewTwo Edition - Norwegian boy



What would happend if the elements of harmony became usless? Who can save Equestria from danger?

  • ...
18
 33
 3,086

Meeting the Princesses

Celestia and Luna landed in front of city hall were the celebration were held, they went inside and saw they could see a punch of ponies talking. None of the ponies notice that Celestia and Luna entered the room, they were talking about what just happened with Nightmare Moon and MewTwo.

Celestia decide to get their attention. “QUIET.” Every pony in city hall stopped and when they saw who it was they bowed. “You may all rise.” They did that. “Where is Twilight Sparkle?”

When Luna heard that she reacted, she looked at her sister with anger in her eyes. “What is Twilight Sparkle doing here?” She asked her sister.

“Not now Luna, Twilight?”

“I’m here Princess Celestia.” Twilight walked out from the group.

“Yes, now Celestia.” She didn’t listen to Luna, so Luna grabbed her sister’s arm. “Don’t you dear ignore me, I want to know why you send Twilight her when you knew the elements was destroyed a thousand years ago.”

When Twilight heard that she was shocked, not only had her teacher lied to her but the rude pony was right.

Celestia looked at her sister. “This is not the right time Luna.”

“When it’s the right time? Why did you send Twilight here?”

“I thought that maybe the elements would work.”

Luna just slapped a hand on her face, she could not believe what she was hearing. She was about to shout at her sister when the mayor step forward.

“Excuse me Princess Celestia and Princess Luna but it was not the ‘elements’ that defeated Nightmare Moon.”

“Then who was it?” Luna asked Mayor.

“It was our new librarian MewTwo.”

“A pony defeated Nightmare?” Luna asked her, Mayor nodded. “How?”

“After she appeared he pushed her outside.” She pointed at the hole in the wall. “We heard fighting outside, when we arrived we saw MewTwo used some magic beam which used to defeated her with. We were about to ask him how he defeated her without magic since he is not a unicorn, he just disappeared.”

“Where do you think he went?” Luna asked.

“Probably back to the library. You can’t miss it, it’s a giant tree in the middle of Town.” The mayor answered.

Luna nodded. “Alright then.” Luna headed for the exit.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Celestia asked her sister.

“I’m going to talk to this MewTwo, I suggest that you stay here. It looks like you have some explaining to do to Twilight.”

Then Luna left. Celestia looked over to Twilight who just stood there mumbling the same words over and over.

“She lied to me.”

Luna took to the sky and to find the big tree, she found it right away so she flew towards it. She landed by the door and was about to knock.

“ARCEUS.”

"Dad?" She decided to knock. She could hear sounds in the house so she knocked again, she could hear someone walking down the stairs. The door open and there stood an earth pony with a weird tail.

“What do you want?” The earth pony asked Luna, directly to her mind.

Luna eyes widen when she heard that. “That’s telepathy, how did you do that?”

“This is how I speak, I asked you a question, what do you want?” He asked her in an annoying tone.

Luna straighten herself up. “I want to know two things; how did you defeated Nightmare Moon and how you know my father. Considering you said his name a few seconds ago.”

I leaned closer to her and that made her nervous. “So, you are one Arceus daughters. I’m guessing your Luna, am I correct?”

“It’s princess Luna and yes I’m Arceus daughter and you didn’t answer my first question; how did you defeated Nightmare Moon?”

“How I defeated her is none of your business and same goes of how I know Arceus, what you should be asking why didn’t you and your sister defeated Nightmare a thousand years ago.”

She backway a from me. “We tried but it was impossible.”

She was lying, it could tell. I took step forward and she then back away from me. “You should know, Nightmare Moon.” Her eyes widen when I said that.

“How did you know?”

“I read what happened a thousand years ago, how you and your sister destroy Nightmare Moon and that you created a picture in the moon, it was probably to trick the ponies back then. I put two and two together and figured that you were the nightmare, and the story was just a coverup of what really happened back then.”

She looked down on the ground. “It’s true, I was Nightmare Moon and I turned into her because of my jealousy of my sister. All I wanted was that ponies enjoy my night.” She looked at me again and this time she was crying. “Is that too much to ask?”

I felt a little bad for, but it wasn’t my business. “You had a crappy childhood, get over it.”

She didn’t like that, I could tell. “What’s is your problem? Why do you have to be so cruel?”

“Cruel? Really?” I stared to laugh. “Says the pony that wanted eternal night and are afraid to tell the truth, why don’t you go and fight with your sister. I have to find a way home, so if you would excuse me.” He slammed the door right in her face.

Luna just stood there wondering what was wrong with that pony and who he was, but one thing was for sure, he was right. She was afraid to tell the truth, for a thousand years she and her sister had hidden the truth for what really happened. That ends now, she spread her wings and flew back to city hall.

As she got closer Luna saw ponies walking from the building. ‘I guess that they are heading home.’ She then saw her sister and Twilight standing in front city hall, it looked like hey were talking. Luna landed not far from them. She also saw Spike standing beside Twilight.

“I swear Twilight, you were never in any danger.” Luna heard her sister tell Twilight as she landed.

“Other than Nightmare would probably kill her and the other that were chosen.” Luna said as she walked towards them.

Those words made Twilight panic. “Kill me? I don’t want to die.” Then she started to hyperventilate.

“Spike, why don’t you try and calm Twilight down. I’m going to have a talk with my sister.” Spike nodded, he took Twilight’s arm and lead her away so Celestia could talk with her sister alone. Celestia looked at her sister with anger in her eyes. “What the hell is wrong with you? Are you trying to create a panic?” She hissed at her sister.

“You want to know what’s wrong with me? I’ll tell you what’s wrong with me, I’m sick of lying to the ponies in Equestria. When ever we do something wrong, we have to lie about it, the Crystal empire Discord and Nightmare Moon. I’m sick of it all.”

“We are lying so we can protect the ponies of Equestria.” Celestia tried to ensure her sister.

“No, we are lying to protect your sorry ass. You must be the perfect ruler, the one that doesn’t do any mistakes. That ends today, I’m going to tell the ponies of Equestria what we have done all these years and you can either stand by my side or get out of my way. What is it going to be my dear sister?”

Celestia looked into her sister eyes and saw that she was serious. “If you do this Luna, then you are on your own.”

“That’s what I thought. I guess our parents was wrong, we weren’t meant to rule together, you were meant to rule alone.” Luna walked by her sister, she stopped beside her. “Just so you know, I would never have done this to Trixie, I would never put my student in danger like you did with Twilight.” She walked to Twilight to try and calm her down.

Celestia watch as her sister walked over to Twilight and only one thought came to mind, it was all this MewTwo fault. She walked towards the library to have a chat with him. Once she arrived she knocked on the door and waited, she didn’t have to wait long. “Oh for the love…” Celestia was a little shock when she ‘heard’ that he was talking with telepathy, she got over it quickly.

The door opened and there stood an earth pony with a very strange tail and a very angry look on his face, the angry face didn’t bother Celestia at but the power she felt from him, made her very nervous.

“Great, first the little one and now big sister. Are you here to complained that you didn’t get to defeat Nightmare Moon and become the hero of Equestria? Celestia?” First Luna and now Celestia, this day keeps getting better and better.

“I want to know what you told Luna, she want’s to tell the truth for what happened a thousand years ago.”

I just gave her a deadpan star. “And?” That made her a little angry. “Alright, I told Luna that she was afraid of what happened a thousand years ago, that’s all. Now, can you two leave me alone. thanks to your father I have to find another way home.”

Celestia couldn’t help but raise an eyebrow when she heard that last part. “My father? He died over two thousand years ago, so I suggest that you watch your next words.” He just gave a look that said, ‘I don’t care.’ Actually, he looked bored.

“That’s what Arceus want’s you to believe, he isn’t dead, he is alive and well. Now, like I told your sister, I have to find a way home.” He then slammed the door in her face, living a dumbstruck Celestia alone.

Celestia wasn’t quite sure what to think about this pony, but one thing is for sure, she had to keep close eye on him. He was dangerous. She decided to head back to town hall.

Once there she could see that were almost no ponies there, she didn’t see her sister or Twilight. Then mayor came to here. “Your highness.” She bowed while saying that.

“You may rise.” The mayor did that. “Where is my sister and Twilight Sparkle?” She asked the mayor.

“Your sister teleported herself and Twilight, she said something about telling the truth to the ponies of Equestria.”

Celestia was calm on the outside but on the inside, she was panic, she couldn’t let Luna tell Equestria what really happened. She channelled her magic into her horn and teleported back to the castle.

This is my situation I am in a world with ponies and there’s no way for me to get home, I could ask Arceus children, but something told me that they won’t help me. I thought I had destroyed Equestria’s enemy, but I was wrong, again.

I just lay in my bed looking up at the celling, wondering if my life could get any worse. Something told me it would.

Author's Note:

The story isn't dead.