• Published 14th May 2016
  • 3,074 Views, 33 Comments

MLP: FIM MewTwo Edition - Norwegian boy



What would happend if the elements of harmony became usless? Who can save Equestria from danger?

  • ...
18
 33
 3,074

MewTwo vs Gilda

Author's Note:

What's this? A new chapter and it's crap?

Do you guys even care anymore about this story?

Sitting and relaxing on the couch with a book, now that’s what I call to relax considering I am still sore from helping Applejack a week ago. How can one be still sore after a week? The reason must be because I am not used to lifting heavy things, it sucks.

Then the door open with a bang and there stood Pinkie, it looks like she had ran here considering she was out of breath. “Where is it?” She then ran to bookcase and started to throw them on the floor.

That got me to get up. “What the hell are you doing?” I asked her with anger in voice.

“I’m looking for a book.” I walk over to her and grabbed her wrist. “Stop it MewTwo, your hurting me.” I did squeeze a little hard.

“Tell me why you are throwing books on the floor and I will let go.” I said with some force in my voice.

“I’m looking for a book on Griffons.”

That got me to raise an eye brown. “Why are you looking for a book on Griffons?”

“Because there’s a mean griffon in Ponyville name Gilda and she is hanging out with Rainbow Dash.” Who want to hang out with that egotistic pegasus?

My eye started to twitch, and I don’t know why. “That don’t give you the right to throw the books on the floor,” I let go of her. “get out.” I told her while pointing at the door.

Some tears started to form in her eyes. “But… the griffon… Rainbow…”

I decided to put some more force into my voice. “I SAID GET OUT.” She backed away in fear and then she ran out.

I just used my psychic to close the door when she was gone and then I started to pick up the books she had thrown on the floor. Maybe, maybe I was a little hard on her but that doesn’t give her the right to throw the books on the floor, I take my job seriously.

While picking up the books I came over the book Pinkie wanted, a book on creatures outside Equestria. I have read most of the books in the library but not this one, might as well take a look at it and what it says about Griffons. I found the page and it says that they are half eagle, half lion and they live in the griffon kingdom and that they don’t trust other. I could help but frown of what was in the book, if they don’t trust others then what are one doing in Ponyviile? “I can’t believe I’m doing this.” I closed the book and placed in the shelves, then I headed out the door to see this Griffon for myself.

I walk through town to see if I could see this Gilda, I arrived at the market place and there I spotted the Griffon, it was a she. Just as the book said she was half eagle and half lion, I could see her legs was lion and her upper part was an eagle, Pinkie was right. I almost threw up when I said that.

She was currently walking through the marking place, then I saw that she look at granny Smith who was walking towards one of the with an evil look. Once there she used her tail to imitate a snake which scared her off, was she trying to give Smith a heart attack? She then decided to steel a apple? How old is she, five?

Then I saw Fluttershy walking through the market backwards with some ducks that followed her and she was walking straight towards the Griffon, Gilda could see her but she didn’t stop or move out of the way, she was walking towards Fluttershy on purpose. She then ‘pump’ into her so she fell on the ground, then she started to yell at the poor pegasus saying that she pump into her on purpose, that a pitch.

She then was about to punch her but I wasn’t going to let her, I used my powers to push her away. She landed on the ground away from Fluttershy.

“Hey, who push me?” She asked while getting up.

“I did.” I told her while walking towards her.

She eyed me, probably haven’t seen me before. “What kind of freak pony are you? And what’s up with that tail?” She asked me.

“I’m someone you don’t want to mess with.” I stop right in front of her. “I saw you pumping into Fluttershy on purpose, you could see her coming towards you but you didn’t move or say anything.”



She just had a bored look on her face. “What's you point?” Cocky bitch.

“My point is that I don’t like bullies and you are one, so I suggest you leave now," I focus some electricity into my right hand. “or you and I are going to have a problem.”

She actually backway a little in fear when she saw my hand. “Fine, I’m bored of this place.” She then took off.

Once she was gone I walk over to Fluttershy and help her up. “You okay?” I'm not that cold hearted.

“Yes, thank you for your help.” She said that with a blush on her face.

“Don’t mention it.” I was about to leave when Pinkie was right in my face with a smile on her face. “Can I help you with something?”

“That was great, the way you protect Fluttershy like that and I’m guessing you believe me now.”

I hate to admit it… “Yes Pinkie, you were right, there was a Griffon in Ponyville and she is mean.”

“That’s right and I know what to…”

I held out hand to stop her. “I really don’t care what you have planned for her, I don’t want to get involved.” I then head back to the library.

Later that evening I sat outside on a bench just relaxing and looking at night sky, I always like the night more than the day. I closed my eyes and let out a sighed.

“You’re up late.” Said a voice, which was female.

I open my left eye and saw Applejack standing not far from me. “So are you.” I told her while closing my eye again.

I could hear her laugh a little. “You got me there, mind if I join you?” I just shrugged my shoulders. “Thanks.” She sat down beside me. “I heard that you help Fluttershy today.”

I open my eyes to look at her. “Where did you hear that?” I asked her.

“At the party that Pinkie made for Gilda, that Griffon wasn’t nice.”

I leaned back and closed my eyes again. “I know that Gilda wasn’t nice and something tells me she lied about me at the party.”

“How did you know that?” I could hear that Applejack was surprised.

“She look like someone who do that.”

Applejack blink a few times. “Huh, I guess she does.”

“What happened at this party?” My curiosity got the better of me.

“I won’t bore you with all the details, but all Pinkie tired was to get Gilda to smile but it didn’t work and in the end she got mad and left. Then Dash apologise to everyone for not believing Pinkie, she would probably have apologise to you to if you have been there.” Yeah, hell would freeze first before Dash would apologize to me.

I guess I scared Gilda which is good. But one could wonder how Dash could be friends with someone like Gilda, one can only wonder.