• Published 14th May 2016
  • 3,086 Views, 33 Comments

MLP: FIM MewTwo Edition - Norwegian boy



What would happend if the elements of harmony became usless? Who can save Equestria from danger?

  • ...
18
 33
 3,086

Prologue

Author's Note:

I know I have problems.

“Do really think the you can defeat me Celestia? I am more powerful than before, now the night will last forever.”

“Please Luna, don’t do this. I’m begging you.”

Both royal sister was up in the air both tried to gain the upper hand in the fight, the battle had destroyed most of the castle. Many ponies have died in the heat of battle. Ever since Nightmare Moon took over Luna’s body, Celesita has tried all the spells she knows but all had fail. She had one option left and it was something she did not want to use.

“Begging? You are begging me? I don’t know how many times I begged you to listen to me, all I ever wanted was to ponies in Equestria to enjoy my night but no you just keep ignoring me. What kind of sister ignores her little sister?”

Those words struck right in Celestia heart, she hung her head in shame.

“You’re right, I should have listened to you rather than ignoring you and for that I’m sorry.”

“I don’t want your apology I want my night.”

Nightmare rooked towards Celestia, she was so fast that Celestia had no time to get away. Nightmare hit her so hard in the face with her hand that fell to the ground. Celestia landed so hard that it knocked out her breath for a moment, when she got back her breath she looked up into the sky and what she saw was that the night came.

“Luna stop this.”

She looked down at Celestia with anger in her eyes.

“Don’t call me that, my name is Nightmare Moon. Your sister is gone.”

Nightmare put more magic in her spell, the night came faster. Celestia had only one choice and that was the elements of harmony, she did not want to use them but her sister would not listen to her. She ran over to a stone structure who had five necklace and a crown, she lifted her hand and the element’s floated over to her and began to circling around her.

“I wish it had not come to this but you give me no choice.”

Celestia flew up in the air with the element’s around her, she flew right behind Nightmare concentrated the element’s at Nightmare. Nightmare felt a force behind her, she turned around and what she saw was Celestia with the elements of harmony. Before she could do anything she was blasted by a rainbow beam.

When the beam hit Nightmare she was surrounded in a bright light, Celestia had to protect her eyes with her hands because the light was too strong. When she could see again he saw something fall to the ground, it was her sister. Celestia flew as fast as she could to save her sister before she hit the ground. She barely managed to catch Luna with her magic, she laid her down gently down on the ground.

“Luna? Can you hear me Luna?” Celestia put to fingers on her neck to check if she had a pulse. ‘She has a pulse that’s a relief.’ Then Luna began to stir. “Luna? Can you hear me?” Celestia asked again.

“Sister? What happened.”

When Celestia heard her sister speak she started to cry, she then gave Luna a hug.

“Oh Luna, I’m so glad that you’re ok.”

Luna was just so confused it’s been so long since her sister have given her a hug, a hug that felt so real. Then she noticed that Celestia was crying when Luna saw that she could not believe it she had never seen her sister cry before, not even when their father died.

“Tia? Why are you crying?”

“I’m just happy to have you back and from now I will listen to everything you have to say.”

“I’m glad to hear that but you can let me go now.”

Celestia let go of Luna and she stood up she held out a hand to Luna, she happily took it. Well up they looked around in the ruined castle, most were destroyed by the battle between them.

“What happens now?” Luna asked her sister.

“We put all this behind us and started over again.”

“Tia, we can’t put all this behind us.”

“Yes we can.”

“NO WE CAN’T.” Celestia did not expect that her sister would scream liked that. “I tried to make the night last forever and won’t run away from it, everything is my fault. Just looked at our castle, it’s completely destroyed. We have no home because of me, so many died and it’s all my fault.” Luna fell on her knees started to cry. “it’s all my fault.”

Celestia’s heart broke when she saw her sister like that, when Luna was born Celestia promised their mother that she would take care of Luna a listen to her. If her mother had seen her now, she had been very disappointed at her. Celestia sat down on her knees and embrace her sister in a hug, then she also started to cry. They sat there for a while until Luna spoke.

“Celestia, what happened to the elements?” Luna asked her sister, when Celestia heard that her eyes widened.

“The elements, I forgot about them.”

Celestia got up and ran over where they were Luna followed her, when they got there both got a shock. The elements were lying on the floor but all of them were in pieces, Celestia lifted what was left of the crown.

“The elements have lost their power, they are useless.”

She threw what was left of the crown hard on the floor, Luna put a hand on her sister shoulder.

“What do we do now Tia?”

“I don’t know, the elements are useless, the castle is destroyed. Maybe we should just leave Equestria, we are not fit to rule.”

Luna could not believe what she heard her sister saying ever since they were little they want to lead Equestria like their parents did before them, sure they argued a lot but that was siblings do. Luna walked in front her sister and slapped her on the cheek, Celestia’s eyes widen never before had Luna slapped her. She touched where she was slapped with a hand she could actually feel the pain, it was real.

“Will you pull yourself together, what would our mother think about you if she saw you like this? She would be ashamed. We made some mistake but that does not mean that we are not fit to rule, we learn from it and move forward.”

Celestia could not help but smile at what her sister said.

“Your right Luna.” She stood up. “I wasn’t thinking clearly, thanks.”

“Your welcome.” Then Luna started to look around. “Sister, what happened to Nightmare Moon? If you cured me should not she appeared her?”

“Your right.” Celestia stared to look around too. “That’s strange she not her.” Then she started to think. “No, not that.” She looked up and she could not believe what she saw. “Luna, look at your moon.”

She did at her sister said and her eyes widened, what she saw was Nightmare Moon image in the moon. Nightmare Moon was trapped in her moon.

“How is that possible?” Luna asked her sister.

“I don’t know, but Gaia help us.”