• Published 31st Mar 2016
  • 3,356 Views, 128 Comments

Codename: Foals Next Door - cyberlord4444



When Discord stole the Elements of Harmony, Luna summoned the greatest warriors in the multiverse, Sector V. Only 2 problems, 1 they're now ponies, 2 Luna has no idea how to send them back.

  • ...
5
 128
 3,356

Operation: A.P.P.E.A.R. Part 3

Discord looked over his new domain, and grinned. He had managed to prevent any possible way for him to be stopped. The bearers had been twisted so that they couldn't use their Elements, and the Princesses had been turned into a quite lovely pigeon restroom. Now that he thought about it, a flock of pigeons the size of bears sound like a lovely idea, besides, Celestia and Luna could use some company.

As he was looking around for a flock of pigeons to enlarge, he noticed something in the distance, something green. Wondering what it was, Discord summoned a bottle of soda, drank it, then used it as a telescope. Under closer inspection, Discord still had no idea what it was. "Whoever made that," he said to himself, "they've got style."


The Kids Next Door of Sector V were cruising at speed in their trusty S.C.A.M.P.E.R., a flying machine made of a green camper with a couple of planes on the back for propulsion.

Kids Next Door: S.C.A.M.P.E.R.
Shabby Camper Actually Makes Perfect Emergency Rescue-mabob

"Discord is in range," said Numbuh 2 from the pilot's seat.

"Excellent Numbuh 2," Numbuh 1 replied, "here's the plan. As Numbuh 3 and I can fly, we will drop down when we get overhead and lay down covering fire so you can land. Once you're down, we'll commence a synchronized assault from all sides. I don't want him to be able to open his mouth without getting a super sour gumball shot down his throat."

"Okay," said Numbuh 3, with a little less enthusiasm than usual.

"What's the matter Numbuh 3?" asked Numbuh 5.

"Those 3 girls we left back at the treehouse, they're all alone," Numbuh 3 replied.

"Don't worry," said Numbuh 5, "they've got each other. Numbuh 5 promises that they'll be alright."

"Really?" Numbuh 3 asked hopefully.

"As long as they stay away from my stuff," said Numbuh 4.

"Don't worry," said Numbuh 3, "the hamsters are keeping an eye on them."

"Enough chatter," said Numbuh 1, "I'm a little worried about them too, but it's go time. Numbuh 3, prepare to drop."

"Okay," Numbuh 3 replied, grabbing her T.H.U.M.P.E.R.

"We're over the drop point," said Numbuh 2, "hang on to your underwear!" With that, he pressed a button on the dash, causing trapdoors to open underneath Numbuhs 1 and 3. Dropping down, they used their wings to come to a soft landing in front of Discord's throne.

"Well, I wondered who could possible create such an interesting device," Discord commented, "but I have to admit, I didn't expect this. Congratulations, you're the first ponies to surprise me in, well, ever."

"Aw, you mean you've never had a surprise party?" Numbuh 3 asked.

"Ahem," Numbuh 1 interrupted, "I thought we were going to stop him?"

Discord started laughing, "Oh, you two, are going to stop me? How are you going to do that, throw candy at me?"

"No, habanero," Numbuh 1 said as he pulled out his weapon, which looked like a blow drier with a hot pepper plugged in the side.

Kids Next Door: S.P.I.C.E.R.
Stingy Pepper Infused Cannon Enflames Retinas

Numbuh 1 pulled the trigger, causing a stream of pure hot sauce to enter Discord's eyes and nostrils, causing him to start screaming and running around. As he found a rain barrel of chocolate milk to dunk his head in, the S.C.A.M.P.E.R. landed, allowing Numbuhs 2, 4, and 5 to exit, weapons in hand. Discord's head emerged from the barrel, only for a teddy bear launched by Numbuh 3's T.H.U.M.P.E.R. to hit him in the face with enough force to launch him back, straight into the reach of Numbuh 4, who was dual wielding a pair of S.P.L.A.N.K.E.R.s. With a mighty whack, Discord was launched into the air, while Numbuhs 2 and 5 were taking advantage of their new found abilities to shoot him with about half-a-dozen G.U.M.Z.O.O.K.A.s, each.

When Discord finally landed, Numbuh 1 stood over him, S.P.I.C.E.R. in hoof. "Had enough?"

"Yes I have," Discord said, snapping his fingers. With that, the KND's weapons turned into pillows. "I have to admit," Discord said as he stood up and dusted himself off, "you kids did good. If you want, I could use a couple of bright kids like you, it's not as much fun causing chaos by myself."

"Not a chance," Numbuh 1 said indignantly, "your chaotic mischief has caused suffering for countless kids, and adults but that's not important right now. We are the Kids Next Door, and anyone who hurts kids on purpose, will answer to us." With that, he twirled his pillow around like a set of nun-chucks, before settling into a combat stance, with the other KND following suit. "Now," said Numbuh 1, "who's up for a pillow fight?"

"Oh, I am!" Discord exclaimed. With a snap of his fingers he conjured a tank, and a general's outfit for himself. With a bang, the turret on the tank fired a volley of pillows at an insane velocity. The KND barely managed to dodge the first volley before Discord fired repeatedly in rapid succession. "I have to admit," Discord said as he watched the KND scramble for cover, "I haven't had this much fun in ages." Looking around, he noticed that Numbuh 2 was out in the open. With a chuckle, he rotated the tank for a clear shot.

Then something big and yellow crashed into him

Transmission Interrupted