• Published 31st Mar 2016
  • 3,355 Views, 128 Comments

Codename: Foals Next Door - cyberlord4444



When Discord stole the Elements of Harmony, Luna summoned the greatest warriors in the multiverse, Sector V. Only 2 problems, 1 they're now ponies, 2 Luna has no idea how to send them back.

  • ...
5
 128
 3,355

Operation: A.P.P.E.A.R. Part 2

Numbuh 4 was screaming his head off, admittedly for a good reason. One minute he was doing what he did best, kicking the collective butts of the Delightful Children From Down the Lane, the next, he was transformed into a pony, a sissy girly pony. Needless to say, he was freaking out. Luckily, he had his teammates to help him calm down.

"Stop that screaming," Numbuh 5 said, smacking him with her hat, "it's not that bad."

"Not that bad, NOT THAT BAD!?" replied Numbuh 4, "I'm a pony! How am I supposed to kick the butts of stupid adults like this? One look at me and they'll laugh, and I can't punch with hooves."

"Despite Numbuh 4's hysterics," said Numbuh 1, "he does bring up a valid point, we'll be unable to fight in our current condition. Alright, first order of business, find out how the Delightful Children did this and reverse this, failing that we need to modify our 2x4 technology so that we can use it in our current state."

"Uh Numbuh 1, that's a good plan and all," Numbuh 5 interjected, "but Numbuh 5's not too sure that it was the Delightful Children that did this."

"And why is that Numbuh 5?" Numbuh 1 inquired.

"First of all, the Delightful Children said that the laser thing they fired at us was a Destructo Blaster," Numbuh 5 explained, "now what kinda name is that for a laser that turns kids into ponies?"

"Hmm, good point Numbuh 5," Numbuh 1 conceded, "say what you will about the Delightful Children From Down the Lane, but they are rather straightforward when naming their weapons. You said that was your first reason, any others?"

"Just one," Numbuh 5 answered, "there's 3 other ponies over there." With that, Numbuh 5 pointed to Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and Apple Bloom, who were in the corner they were scared into due to Numbuh 4's screaming.

"Uh, hi," Apple Bloom said sheepishly.

"What!" shouted Numbuh 1, "I designed the security on this place myself, it's completely impregnable, where did those 3 come from!?"

"Ooh, maybe they came from that flying gingerbread house," said Numbuh 3.

Numbuh 1 groaned as he went to join her by the window, "With all that's happened so far, it wouldn't surprise me if that were true. So Numbuh 3, what's this about a LEAPING LIZZIES!" Outside of the window was what could only be described as pure chaos: flying buildings, ballerina buffalo, and mutated rabbits, just to name a few.

"You know," Numbuh 2 interjected, "to be honest, leaping Lizzies is the only thing I don't see." An alligator bounced up onto the window, then hopped away, "Never mind."

"What happened to this place?" Numbuh 1 asked.

"Discord happened," said Apple Bloom, prompting the KND to turn towards her, "he came around and started turning everything all wonky, and turned my sister into..." Apple Bloom broke into tears, unable to continue.

"There there," Numbuh 5 said, patting her on the shoulder, "we'll take care of this Discord fellow, and help your sister, won't we?" Her tone made it clear that that last part wasn't a question.

"Like you even need to ask," Numbuh 1 replied, "the Kids Next Door's mission is to help kids in trouble wherever they are, and we're not about to change that just because the kids in question are ponies."

"Um, hate to break it to ya," Numbuh 2 interjected, "but this Discord fellow looks like he can rewrite the laws of physics, when have we ever fought anything like that?"

"Grandfather," Numbuh 1 simply replied.

"Oh yeah," Numbuh 2 grinned sheepishly.

"Well, let's get started," Numbuh 1 said, "Numbuh 2, check to see what vehicles are still operational, Numbuh 5, the handheld weapons. Numbuh 3, check on the hamsters and our supplies, I don't want to be caught short with this kind of opponent. Numbuh 4, keep an eye on our guests, keep them comfortable, but out of the way. I'll use the sensor array to try to learn more about this Discord character. Kids Next Door, Battle Stations!" With that, he jumped a good foot into the air, to everyone's surprise however, he didn't come down. "What the, did I hit a C.A.T.T.R.A.P. or something?"

"Uh, Numbuh 1," said Numbuh 4, "you're flying."

"Huh?" With that, Numbuh 1 looked behind him, noticing that his wings were subconsciously flapping.

"Aw man," Numbuh 2 moaned, "why couldn't I get wings?"

"Well, this could prove useful," Numbuh 1 said as he landed, "change of plan. Numbuh 4, you'll be checking the handheld weapons, Numbuh 5, stay with these 3 and learn all you can about our new abilities, let's move."

As the others went off to do their jobs, Numbuh 5 turned to the CMC, "So, what's your names?"

"I'm Sweetie Belle," said Sweetie Belle, "that's Apple Bloom and Scootaloo."

"Call me Numbuh 5," said Numbuh 5, "so, I guess you might have guessed, but we aint exactly from around here."

"Yeah," Scootaloo said, "we kinds figured that when your treehouse appeared out of nowhere."

"How'd you get the tree to grow that big anyway?" asked Apple Bloom.

"Trade Kids Next Door secret," said Numbuh 5, "so, if you don't mind, what kinda things can you girls do?"


After about a half-hour, the KND reconvened. "All right," said Numbuh 1, "this is our opponent." A holographic image of Discord appeared, "The sensors weren't able to determine exactly how he's doing it, but he appears to have incredible transformation and mind control based abilities. Luckily, it appears that he has to actively do so, so a surprise attack should be able to breach his defenses. Numbuh 2, vehicle status."

"Not too good," said Numbuh 2, "all the larger vehicles were damaged in transit, it'll take me a while to fix 'em. Good news, the S.T.A.N.K., S.C.A.M.P.E.R. and R.O.A.D.S.T.A.R. all came through without a scratch."

"Very good Numbuh 2," replied Numbuh 1, "Numbuh 4, what's the status of our weaponry?"

"It's weird," replied Numbuh 4, "most of them're working just fine, but the lasers just plain refuse to work."

"Problematic, but nothing we can't work around," said Numbuh 1, "S.P.L.A.N.K.E.R.s and G.U.M.Z.O.O.K.A.s should do the job, plus the T.H.U.M.P.E.R. for additional attack power. Speaking of which, Numbuh 3, whats the status of the power core?"

"All hamsters are here," replied Numbuh 3, "and running in their little wheels. Also, we're low on icecream."

"Very good Numbuh 3," replied Numbuh 1, "except for that last bit, remind me to stock up when we get back."

"Okay," replied Numbuh 3.

"Numbuh 5, have you learned anything useful from the locals?" Numbuh 1 inquired.

"Numbuh 5 sure did," she replied, "you might want to take a seat though, this is major stuff." As the other KND took a seat, Numbuh 5 began, "Well, as you could probably tell, there are 3 main kinds of ponies that live here. The first is Earth Ponies like Apple Bloom here and Numbuh 4, they're super strong compared to normal ponies, so be careful not ta break anything."

"Well, that doesn't sound too bad," Numbuh 4 said, "can't wait to see if I break my weightlifting record."

"After the mission," said Numbuh 1.

"Fine," moaned Numbuh 4.

"As Numbuh 5 was saying, Numbuh 1, Numbuh 3, and Scootaloo are Pegasi. As you already know, they can fly, but they can also walk on clouds, push them around, and cause them to rain and stuff, plus a few more weather based abilities."

"Ooh, I can make sure that I never get a picnic rained on again," said Numbuh 3.

"Last but not least are the unicorns such as Numbuh 5, Numbuh 2, and Sweetie Belle," Numbuh 5 continued, "we can use, magic."

Numbuh 2 scoffed, "Really? Magic is just something in stories."

Numbuh 5 smirked, "Well, Numbuh 5's about to prove you wrong." With that, her horn started to glow with a blue and white aura.

Numbuh 2 scoffed, "Puhleese, it's going to take more that to convince-whoop!" Before he could finish his comment, Numbuh 2 found himself yanked up by his tail, which was held in an aura that matched the one on Numbuh 5's horn. At the sight, everyone started laughing, except for Numbuh 2 of course.

"Hey," commented Numbuh 3, "you've got a picture on your butt."

"Yeah well, so do you," Numbuh 2 retorted. This caused the rest of the KND to look and see that they all had an image on their rear. Numbuh 5's was a treasure map, with the X replaced by a pair of crossed lollipops, Numbuh 4's was a gong used in boxing matches, Numbuh 3's was a rainbow with a flame at either end instead of clouds, Numbuh 2's was a welding torch and a S.C.A.M.P.E.R., and Numbuh 1's was Sector V's treehouse wearing a set of sunglasses.

"Numbuh 5, what are these?" asked Numbuh 1.

"Yeah, according to these three they're called Cutie Marks and appear when a pony discovers their special talent," Numbuh 5 explained.

"Well, we can figure out the rest of our new abilities later, right now we've got a job to do," said Numbuh 1, "Kids Next Door, BATTLE STATIONS!!!!"

Transmission Interrupted