• Published 31st Mar 2016
  • 3,356 Views, 128 Comments

Codename: Foals Next Door - cyberlord4444



When Discord stole the Elements of Harmony, Luna summoned the greatest warriors in the multiverse, Sector V. Only 2 problems, 1 they're now ponies, 2 Luna has no idea how to send them back.

  • ...
5
 128
 3,356

Operation: A.P.P.E.A.R. Part 4

(30 minutes earlier)

The Crusaders watched as the KND left to battle Discord. "So, what happens now?" asked Apple Bloom.

"Let's look around," suggested Scootaloo, "this place has to have a bunch of cool stuff."

"I dunno," Sweetie Belle started, before Scootaloo interrupted.

"Come on, this place has to have all kinds of juicy stuff," she said before running off. Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle followed soon after, partially to keep her out of trouble, but mostly because they too were curious. There was all kinds of neat stuff, from a huge tank of nacho cheese, to a room that had about a hundred hamster wheels.

After a bit, they arrived at Numbuh 1's room. On a pedestal, was a book. Normally the CMC couldn't care less about a book, unless they were comics and even then that was more Scootaloo's thing, but something about this book was different.

"What is this thing," Scootaloo asked, reading the cover, "The Book of KND? Kind of a lame title."

"I dunno, maybe we should take a look," replied Sweetie Belle.

Giving it a read, they saw various designs and strategies for kids to battle adult tyranny. Now, the CMC might not have always gotten along with the more adult members of Ponyville, but they wouldn't go as far as to call it tyranny. Near the end, they saw a page that was a bit different. Written on it, 5 words only: We are Kids Next Door.

"Wow, this is a pretty good book," said Scootaloo, "I've got about a hundred new ideas to try and find our Cutie Marks already."

"Yeah, that 2x4 technology stuff was pretty cool," Apple Bloom said before turning the page. However, when they saw what was written on it, they gasped.

"We need to get to them," said Sweetie Belle.

"Now doubt about that," replied Apple Bloom, "the only question is how?"

"Don't worry about that," said Scootaloo, "I have an idea." Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle cringed, wondering how much tree sap it would involve this time.


(Present)

"Um, how did that get here?" asked Numbuh 5, looking at the crashed C.O.O.L.B.U.S. As if in response to her question, the door popped open, and a rather disoriented CMC walked out.

"Uhh... I thought you said you could fly this thing Scoots," groaned Sweetie Belle.

"I got us here didn't I?" retorted Scootaloo.

"And what are you three doing here?" asked Numbuh 1.

"We came to help," said Sweetie Belle, holding the book of KND in her magic, "look, the book said you have Elements too. Since you don't know magic, we came to help."

Numbuh 1 groaned, "Look, we're in the middle of a battle here, this is no place for civilians."

"Numbuh 5's not too sure," Numbuh 5 said as she took a look at the page that Sweetie Belle held open, "you should take a look at this."

Before anypony could respond, Discord shot up from under the wreckage. "Well, I have to admit, you three have an excellent sense of timing. Crushing me as I was about to blast tubby over there? A masterpiece of comedic and dramatic timing. But I suppose it's time for me to end this little game," Discord snapped his fingers, conjuring a battalion of pillow tanks, "and as I always say, if you're gonna do anything, do it with a bang."

"Discord!" called a voice.

"Hold that thought," Discord said as he turned to see who it was, "ah Twilight, come back to try your little 'Orbital Harmony Canon' trick again. Seriously, you'd think that you'd get the hint after the last time you tried."

"Well, this time you're in for a nasty shock, ready girls?" With that, Twilight Sparkle and the rest of the Mane 6 charged their elements and fired. However, Discord simply conjured himself a suit of armor and withstood the blast. "What!? How is this possible?"

"Silly Twilight, despite what you might think, I do know how o plan ahead," Discord replied as he brushed some dust from his shoulder, "I had enough of being a statue from the last time, so I figured out how to block it. I'll admit it wasn't easy, but I did have a thousand years to brainstorm, it's amazing how many ideas you can have when you can't do anything else but think. It'll take more than the Elements of Harmony to shut me down this time."

"Then how about Victory?" Numbuh 1 asked. Discord turned to see that the KND were gathered in front of the book, which was glowing and hovering a few feet off the ground on it's own. "Now, our new friends told us how these Elements of Harmony work, and it looks like we have our own version." Discord narrowed his eyes to see what was written on the book, and what he saw gave him pause.

Elements of Victory

Numbuh 1:
Numbuh 2:
Numbuh 3:
Numbuh 4:
Numbuh 5:

"Well then, let's get started." As soon as Numbuh 1 said that, multicolored orbs flew out of the Book and hovered in front of the KND. "Let's see, where should we begin. Ah, I know. Numbuh 5, she always knows exactly what the opponent is thinking before they do, and can read more than a few ancient languages from various lost candy civilizations, she represents the Element of, Knowledge." As he said that, the orb in front of Numbuh 5 turned white and turned into a S.C.A.M.P. "Next I think is Numbuh 4. As our Close Combat Specialist, he's always honing his skills, whether for combat or kickball. Also, no matter what you throw at him, he'll always come back swinging, even if he needs to be patched up first. He represents the Element of, Strength." Numbuh 4's orb turned into a yellow S.P.L.A.N.K.E.R. "Numbuh 3, tricky, but I've got it. Numbuh 3 always does whatever she can to keep our spirits up, and when she get's mad, well let's just say that whoever it's aimed at quickly loses whatever semblance of courage they had. She represents the Element of, Morale." Numbuh 3's orb turned into a green T.H.U.M.P.E.R. "Now, Numbuh 2 might not be the best in a direct fight, but he's a master pilot, and can create any kind of equipment we need. He represents the Element of, Ingenuity." Numbuh 2's orb turned into a blue G.U.M.Z.O.O.K.A. "And as for me? I've lead my team on countless missions, and every single time we've come out on top. The Delightful Children from Down the Lane, Father, Grandfather, you name 'em, we've beat 'em. I represent the Element of, Leadership." Numbuh 1's orb turned into a red S.P.I.C.E.R. II. "Now, let's end this." With that, multicolored beams shot from their weapons and impacted Discord.

As the smoke cleared, Discord emerged, armor shattered but otherwise fine. "Ha, looks like you need a little more practice, I think there's a bowling alley around here somewhere."

"Oh my dear Discord," Numbuh 1 said, "aren't we forgetting something?"

Discord turned to see that the Mane 6 were readying another shot. He snapped his fingers, but to his surprise he couldn't call his armor. Just before the beam hit, he shrugged, "Well, I guess the third time's the charm." As the beam faded, Discord had been turned to stone, and was holding a sign that said 'Cheaters'.

The KND grinned as their weapons turned back into balls of light and sunk into their Cutie Marks. The Book glowed brighter for a second as their Elements appeared next to their names before it faded and dropped to the ground. "Well," Numbuh 1 said, "it looks like no matter the world..."

"KIDS NEXT DOOR RULES!!" shouted all of the KND.

Transmission Interrupted