• Published 24th Mar 2016
  • 8,360 Views, 206 Comments

My Little Pony - The Legend of Friendship - Danieru



The lonely and boring live of an Earth Pony changes completely after he was chosen by one seventh Element of Harmony. Not only will this pony discover friendship but also the true story about the Elements of Harmony. Even if he doesn't want to...

  • ...
30
 206
 8,360

PreviousChapters Next
28. The Lord of Chaos - Part 2

Only the laughter from the spirit of chaos could be heard in the in the now empty place where the labyrinth was standing before. And the only thing that could be seen were six ponies from who four of them didn't even realize the situation there were in.

“Oh, you ponies are just the most fun I've had in eons,” Discord said amused, still laughing at the misery of the six ponies, much to Pinkie Pie's dislike.

“Well, quit it! You'd better not think before you laugh at the Pinki...ie Pie!” Pinkie Pie replied, struggling with her last words.

And once again Fluttershy took the opportunity to provoke Pinkie Pie more. “Oh, yeah? Well ha, ha,” Fluttershy said.

“Quit it!” Pinkie Pie replied.

“No. Ha, ha” Fluttershy said again, further provoking Pinkie Pie.

“Quit it!” Pinkie Pie replied again, holding her ears with her hooves.

This was going on for a good while and Star Twinkle only watched how his friends behaved in a situation like that. Applejack and Rarity weren't any better, even going so far to fight each other because of that stupid boulder.

Twilight tried her best to talk with them but nopony listened to her. Star Twinkle didn't even bother and wondered if he would have turned out like this too.
Discord was obviously responsible for that. He tried the same thing with Star Twinkle too but for some reason, it didn't work. Eventually, Twilight turned her frustration towards Discord. “Stop it, Discord. You're not playing fair,” She said.

“I'm not playing fair? Perhaps we haven't met. I'm Discord, spirit of chaos and disharmony. Hello?” Discord replied boldly.

“How are we supposed to find the Elements of Harmony when you took away the labyrinth before we could get to the end,” Twilight asked frustrated.

To that, Discord reacted rather surprised and Star Twinkle had a feeling why. Discord began to laugh and explained the situation further.

“You thought the Elements were in the labyrinth?” Discord said amused before he teleported himself, Star Twinkle and Twilight into Canterlot Castle again.
But in fact, he teleported them back in time, where they could see their previous selves again. It was that moment where Discord first confronted them.

“Twists and turns are my master plan. Then find the Elements back where you began,” said the Discord from the flashback.

All three of them then teleported back to the remains of the labyrinth.

“I never said they were in the labyrinth,” Discord said.

Twilight was confused because she felt tricked by Discord and was at a loss for words and Star Twinkle just tried to think about the answer. If they find the Elements, everything should return to normal. At least Star Twinkle kept saying that to himself to calm himself down.

“Keep trying, you two. Maybe the magic of friendship can help you. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some chaos to wreak,” Discord said mockingly before he vanished again.

But not before, he summoned some cotton candy clouds to rain down some chocolate milk on Star Twinkle and Twilight to make their situation even more miserable.

“Think Twilight, think! Find the Elements back where you began. Back where you began,” Twilight kept repeating to herself in hope to find an answer.

“Do you know what he means by that Star Twinkle?” Twilight asked.

Star Twinkle was thinking about the riddle since Discord vanished. Twist and turns are probably referred to what Discord did with his friends. And back where they began had multiple answers to Star Twinkle. It could either be the castle of the two sisters where they first found the Elements or it could be the library of Ponyville where they first heard about the elements. That reminded him of Twilight's book about the Elements.

“Maybe we find a clue in one of your books in Ponyville,” Star Twinkle suggested.

“That's it! Star Twinkle you're a genius!” Twilight said proudly.

The six ponies then traveled back to Ponyville in hope to find the Elements there. But when they arrived, Ponyville drastically changed. There were cotton candy clouds all over the place and buildings were levitating above the ground.

“Come on, girls. I'm certain this is what Discord's riddle really meant. If we get back to the library, I have a book that I just know can give us a clue,” said Twilight confident.

But then suddenly a group of animals ran over Twilight. Star Twinkle identified them as bunnies but they looked really strange. Their legs were much taller than before. Star Twinkle helped up Twilight who laid on the ground with some bruises from that mini stampede.

“Are you alright?” Star Twinkle asked while offering his hoof to pick her up again.

“Yes, I'm okay,” she replied as she got up again.

Meanwhile, Fluttershy seemed to enjoy Twilight's misery. “Good boy, Angel. Mama's so proud,” she said happily.

Moments later, it became dark, which was unusual for this time. Star Twinkle couldn't see a thing and had a hard time walking forward because the ground felt slippery. The next thing he knew was that he was run over by something from behind followed by some groans and moans from his friends. They probably slipped and crashed into each other.

“I meant to do that,” Applejack said after slipping next to Star Twinkle and Twilight.

Seconds later the sun was rising again. It was now that Twilight realized that the dirt roads of Ponyville have turned into soap. Star Twinkle was confused by Discord's methods to take over Equestria, even though they seem to work.

Discord appeared again in front of the six ponies and introduced them to his new and improved Ponyville, naming it the Chaos Capital of the World. And just as quick as he appeared, he vanished again.

“Ponyville, the Chaos Capital of the World? Not if we have anything to say about it,” Twilight said determent.

“Right. Things may not look good right now but if we get the Elements, then everything will return to normal,” Star Twinkle said also determent.

Discord was powerful but so was Nightmare Moon and they defeated her too. It was not like Star Twinkle to stay positive like that but the last thing he wanted right now was to see Equestria being taken over by Discord. Not after he wanted to learn so much about friendship.

It didn't take long until they reached Twilight's library. Despite Ponyville being changed that much, the library seemed untouched. They stood in front of the library and Star Twinkle and Twilight waited until everypony else entered it. “Okay, we're here. Everyone please, please, please just go inside, please?” Twilight said frustrated.

“I absolutely refuse,” said Applejack before entering the library.

“With pleasure,” said Fluttershy, stomping on some flowers near the entrance, before entering the library.

“I hate libraries!” said Pinkie Pie angrily before entering the library.

Star Twinkle noticed how every one of them lost more color in their coats and manes.

“I hope that doesn't mean that their condition gets worse,” Star Twinkle thought.

Twilight let out a sigh because of everyponies behavior, which was understandable because of everyponies behavior. Rarity was still outside, trying to push her “diamond” into the library.

“Pleeeease, we gotta hurry!” Twilight begged.

“Forget it Twilight. I know what you're up to. The second I go in, you'll have your little minion Spike come and take Tom!” Rarity replied.

“Tom?” Star Twinkle and Twilight replied confused.

Since Rarity refused to go inside without her “diamond”, Star Twinkle decided to carry the boulder inside. He carried it inside of the library and dropped it on the ground so that he can focus on helping Twilight.

“Careful! You'll ruin his beautiful finish,” She said bothered.

“His what?” Star Twinkle asked.

“Twilight! Star Twinkle! What's going on? Why does everybody look so...gray?” Spike asked, who approached the two ponies confused.

But Twilight had no time or nerves to explain the situation right now.

“No time explain. We've got to find the reference guide to the Elements of Harmony before somepony does something she'll regret!” Twilight said glaring at everypony.

“I sure hope that there is something that will help us for once,” Star Twinkle said annoyed.

“Hey Star Twinkle, what's soaking wet and clueless?” Fluttershy asked.

Fluttershy took a bucket in her hooves and waited for a response.

“I don't know what-” but before ending his sentence Fluttershy showered him in water.

“You're face!” She exclaimed before slamming the bucket over his head.

“This is really starting to get on my nerves...I hope we find the Elements soon...” Star Twinkle thought annoyed.

Thankfully, Spike knew where the book was and went over to a bookshelf. But the moment he found it Fluttershy snatched the book out of Spikes claws.

“Fluttershy, you'd better give me that book!” Twilight demanded.

Fluttershy then threw the book to Applejack, who then threw it to Pinkie Pie, who threw it back to Fluttershy and so on.

“Star Twinkle! We have to get that book!” Twilight exclaimed.

“On it!” Star Twinkle replied.

Both of them tried their best to get back the book. Eventually, Spike managed to stop the keep away and the book landed on the ground. But before Star Twinkle or Twilight could get a hold of it, Rarity ran towards it and grabbed it with her magic.

“Hey, do you even know what you just stole?” Twilight exclaimed.

“No, but if you want, I want it!” Rarity said happily.

Now Star Twinkle and Twilight had to get the book again. Everypony was working together to get the book away from Star Twinkle and Twilight. The two ponies tried their best to get the book back but it was still four against two. Eventually, Star Twinkle stopped and tried to find another solution.

“I think we need to calm down and try to approach the situation a little different.” Star Twinkle suggested.

But Twilight didn't listen and was too caught up in getting the book back.

“GIVE ME THAT BOOK!” Twilight screamed. “Where is she? Where's Rarity?” She asked.

“Beats me,” Applejack replied.

Twilight then lost her patience and jumped into Applejack and Pinkie Pie, fighting over the book.

“That's not what I meant at all!” said Star Twinkle who rushed into the fight too.

He actually managed to retrieve the book again, much to Twilight's relief.

“Good job, Start Twinkle. Now hold them off so that I can get some more information,” Twilight said before she opened the book.

But she stopped after letting out a gasp. Star Twinkle turned around and looked why Twilight was so surprised all of the sudden. The Elements of Harmony were actually inside of the book.

“The Elements! They were here all along!” Twilight exclaimed.

“This is great! Now you guys can defeat Discord and put everything back to normal!” Spike said.

“Exactly!” Star Twinkle exclaimed.

But everypony else didn't seem to share their excitement and just sat in the corner of the room with no interest at all.

“You don't even care, do you?” Twilight asked.

“No!” The four ponies replied in disinterest.

Twilight got more and more upset to see her friends like this and Star Twinkle felt like he should say something to cheer her up.

“Twilight...”

“I never thought it would happen. My friends...” she said upset. But her face quickly changed from sad to angry and annoyed. “...have turned into complete JERKS!” she said annoyed.

She then forcibly put the necklaces on everypony, even Star Twinkle. After putting on her crown she attempted to walk out so that she and her friends could defeat Discord.

“Wait, Twilight we are still missing somepony!” Star Twinkle pointed out.

“What do you mean? We've got the liar, the grump, the hoarder, and the brute. That just about covers it,” She said pointing at, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Fluttershy.

“And...what about Rainbow Dash?” Spike pointed out.

Twilight realized that too but came up with a quick solution because she clearly didn't have enough patience left.

“Congratulations, Spike, you're the new Rainbow Dash. Now let's go,” said Twilight in all seriousness, before putting Rainbow Dash's Element on Spike.

Needless to say, Spike wasn't too excited to be put into that role and Star Twinkle wasn't sure if the Elements work that way. He wanted to tell Twilight what he thought but again, she was too caught up to listen to him.

Everypony was already outside and Star Twinkle followed them. To his shock, a familiar face was already waiting outside, Discord.

“Well, well, well, I see you found the Elements of Harmony. How terrifying!” Discord said sarcastically.

“Discord! We've figured out your lame riddle. You're in for it now!” Said Twilight determent.

But Discord didn't seem to be intimidated in the slightest and just played along and admitted that he was defeated. He just waited for the six ponies and the baby dragon to fire their Elements at him. Star Twinkle could see that Discord was playing along but he was also hoping that this constellation actually worked.
Who knows when they got another chance?

After every pony and dragon were in position, a bright light once again engulfed the ponies just like back then against Nightmare Moon.

Discord actually looked worried for a second. However, the light quickly vanished again and the ponies fell all down on the ground.
It didn't work.

Twilight was confused by this outcome but it was obvious to Star Twinkle. It was either the transformation of his friends who made the Elements not work or the fact that they were still missing Rainbow Dash. Either way, the only thing that was certain right now is that Discord was not defeated, who happily clapped because of everyponies failed attempt to defeat him.

“Bravo, ponies, bravo!” He said accompanied by some random noises every time he clapped. “Harmony in Equestria is officially dead. Discord rules, Celestia drools,” he said, angering Twilight in the process.

Discord vanished and left the Element bearers in their misery.

"What now?" Asked Star Twinkle.

But he didn't get an answer and turned to Twilight, who didn't look too happy at all.

“It's your fault it didn't work,” Pinkie Pie exclaimed.

“Who are you talking to?” Star Twinkle asked.

“Any of you! ALL OF YOU! I'm outta here!” She replied angrily as she hopped away.

“What is happening here?” Star Twinkle thought.

“I better go, too. I've got new better friends waiting for me at the farm,” Applejack said before she left as well.

“Is this really happening?”

Rarity left without saying anything while pushing her boulder in direction of her home.

“Yeah, I'm sick of you losers,” Fluttershy said before she flew away too.

“No...Me and Twilight are still left. I'm sure if we try hard enough, we will find a way to return everything to normal,” thought Star Twinkle, still trying to find a way to stay positive.

But he had the feeling that it would become harder and harder for Twilight and him to find a solution. While looking down on the ground in depression, he suddenly got startled by Twilight's voice.
“FINE! Leave! See if I care! I don't need you guys either! With friends like you, who needs...enemies...?” She said depressed.

Star Twinkle knew that Twilight was at her limit too but he never expected her to say something like this.

“What are you-”

But he stopped in the middle of the sentence after he realized what is happening to her. It was the same with him before. Her body started to turn gray, starting from her hooves. He quickly walked up to her before she was turning completely gray.

"Twilight? Not you too! Come on! You can't give up now! What about our friends?" Star Twinkle asked frustrated.

"What's the point..." Twilight replied quietly before her body turned gray completely.

“Hey, snap out of it! We have to return everything to normal!” Star Twinkle exclaimed desperately.

“Please, leave me alone...” she replied before she walked away from Star Twinkle.

Star Twinkle could feel how tears were starting to come out of his eyes but he tried to hold them back as best as he could, even though he didn't care if somepony would see him like this.

"What is happening here? This morning we were all still friends...but now..."

"Um, Star Twinkle?" Spike asked concerned, who was still outside but Star Twinkle just let his head sink in sadness and didn't pay attention to him.

"Just when I wished for nothing but to be with my friends... Now it's all gone...I'm alone again...with no friends...again...
...
I don't want that! I don't want to loose my friends!”

Just the mere thought of losing his friends filled Star Twinkle with sadness. He didn't care if he let down the princess. He didn't care what happened to Ponyville or to Equestria. At this moment everything else didn't matter for him. All that he wanted now, is to turn his friends back to normal. And for that, he only knew one more solution...

"Spike. Go back to the library and send a letter to Princess Celestia," Star Twinkle said determent.

"The princess?" Spike asked confused.

"Inform her about everything that happened. Maybe she knows a solution to all this...”

"And what are you going to do?" Spike asked confused.

"I'll go and find Discord!" Star Twinkle replied determent.

It was crazy but Star Twinkle didn't know what else he could do. Discord was responsible for his friend's behavior so the only thing Star Twinkle could do to turn them back is to confront Discord.

It was not hard to find him. He sat on a hill in the middle of Ponyville, sitting on a throne and having the fun of his life.
"Discord!" Star Twinkle screamed at the draconequus.

Discord noticed the green earth pony and greeted him, knowing that he had nothing to fear from him.

"Why hello there, Star Twinkle. Having fun in your new home?"

"Turn my friends back to normal!" Star Twinkle angrily exclaimed

"Oh! That sounded like an order! But wait! Oh, yes, that's right! I'm Discord. And I don't take orders from nopony," Discord replied in his usual silly way.

"Turn them back!" Star Twinkle said once more.

Even though Star Twinkle was more than serious right now, Discord knew that he had no reason to be intimidated.

"Well, let's say that I won't. What are you gonna do about it?" Discord replied.

Star Twinkle then prepared himself to charge at Discord, who again didn't feel intimidated in the slightest. "You're kidding. You're kidding, right?" Discord said annoyed.

Star Twinkle then ran towards the throne of the draconequus, who didn't make the slightest effort to dodge. Instead, Discord teleported a giant pudding in front of him, causing Star Twinkle to run right into it and trapping him inside.

"Please, Star Twinkle, you're only embarrassing yourself," Discord said taking a bite out of the pudding before removing it again, making Star Twinkle fall on the ground. "I know that you hate nothing more than being left out and being the kindhearted person I am, I even would do you the favor, by turning you gray too.
But since you are protected by the elements, I'm afraid that's not possible so why not stay here and have some fun as well?" Discord suggested.

That reminded Star Twinkle. He still didn't understand what Discord meant back then. There would be no better time to ask him so he minds as well, asked him now. "Yeah, about that. I still don't know what you meant with that..." Star Twinkle said while getting back on his hooves again.

"You said that I have pieces of every element inside of me, except my own. But that doesn't make sense! How can I not have my own element inside of me?" Star Twinkle asked confused

Discord was wondering himself what Star Twinkle meant even though, he tried his best to answer him.

"When did I ever said that?" Discord replied almost jokingly.

"Back in the labyrinth of course!"

"You ponies really are slow when it comes to understanding simple words right?" Discord said annoyed. "My exact words were if I recall: You have pieces of every Element of Harmony inside of you, except the new one," Discord explained.

"Yes and that is my element," Star Twinkle replied.

"It's not really nice to put yourself in the spotlight like that, you know. No. Your element is nothing new. It's that Element of Magic that I meant," Discord explained, confusing Star Twinkle even more.

"What? Twilight"s Element?" Star Twinkle wondered.

Star Twinkle was confused before but now it got even worse. In fact, it made even less sense. If his element was around before, then why does nopony know what it is? Wasn't Twilight's element suppose to be the sixth element? While still in deep thoughts Star Twinkle noticed that he was levitating above the ground.
There were several balloons strapped around him causing him to fly up in the air.

"We should continue our conversation some day, Star Twinkle," Discord said as he waved goodbye.

"Hey! I'm not done asking you-"

But Star Twinkle stopped in the middle of the sentence after realizing in what situation he was in right now.

"I'm really high up here..." he said before he looked down, watching Discord getting smaller and smaller.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Star Twinkle screamed in fear waving around his legs in frustration.

After a few minutes, he eventually stopped screaming and just covered his eyes in fear as he flew over Ponyville.

"Don't look down. Don't look down. Don't look down. Don't look down. Don't look down," Star Twinkle kept repeating to himself while covering his eyes.
"Maybe I'm not so high up anymore...Maybe I'm really close to the ground now..." he said, before taking a peek at the ground, only to realize that he was still very high up in the air.
"Ahhhhhhhhh!" He screamed, covering his eyes again in fear.
"How long am I suppose to stay here?" he said to himself.

"Star Twinkle!"

But then he heard a familiar voice, that got closer and closer. It was Rainbow Dash, who was accompanied by Fluttershy. He wished countless times that somepony would save him but he was even happier to see two of his friends again.
"Rainbow Dash! Fluttershy! Are you back to normal again?

"You bet!" Rainbow Dash replied.

They both grabbed Star Twinkle and dragged him down to the ground again. To Star Twinkles relief, the rest of his friends were waiting on the ground.
He could not be happier to see them.

Twilight popped all the balloons that were strapped around Star Twinkle, with her magic, letting him return to solid ground again.

"You are all back to normal again?" Star Twinkle asked surprised.

"Twilight helped us to remember all our good times as friends. After that we all came back to our senses," Applejack said.

"But weren't you changed too?" Star Twinkle asked confused.

"I was. But then the princess send all my friendship reports back to me. They helped me to remember our friendship again,"

"Yeah! Discord may have turned us all upside down but true friends never forget each other," Pinkie Pie added.

"Speaking of Discord. Let's show him what happens if he messes with us!" Rainbow Dash said determent.

"Alright follow me! I know where he is!" Star Twinkle said leading the way to Discord.

He was still sitting on his throne and laughed. And again Star Twinkle approached him but this time, he was not alone.

“Chaos is a wonderful, wonderful thing,” Discord said, filling a glass in his claw with chocolate milk that poured down from a cotton candy cloud that he summoned next to him.

“Not as wonderful as friendship,” Twilight said determent with all her friends behind her.

“Oh, this again?” Discord said almost annoyed, before he drank his chocolate milk, or rather the glass from the chocolate milk, throwing away the remains, which exploded in the background.

“That's right. You couldn't break apart our friendship for long,” Applejack said.

But Discord didn't seem impressed and pulled her next to him along with the others, except Star Twinkle and Twilight.

“Will you ever learn?” Discord said exhausted.

He then prepared a spell in his claw and tried to corrupt the five ponies again. Thankfully, Twilight teleported herself in front of Discord and created a shield around herself and her friends, preventing Discord to cast a spell on them. They then landed next to Star Twinkle, who was relieved that Twilight saved his friends in time.

“I'll tell you what we've learned, Discord: We've learned that friendship isn't always easy, but there's no doubt it's worth fighting for!” Twilight said with confidence.

Star Twinkle couldn't agree more. No matter how hard it may be, fighting for your friendship is something he was prepared to do as well. Even though he was alone, just believing in getting his friends back, gave him the strength to fight. No matter how hopeless it may be.

He couldn't do a thing...But now he is not alone anymore...They can defeat him now.

Surprisingly, Discord was still not intimidated and even provoked the seven ponies to attack him so that he can go back to his chaos business.

“Ugh, gag. Fine, go ahead, try and use your Elements. Friend me. Just make it quick. I'm missing some excellent chaos,” Discord replied annoyed before he sat down on his throne again.

Of course, the seven ponies were confused to hear that but it gave them a free shot and they didn't plan to let that one go to waste.

Once again they stood in position and activated the Elements of Harmony. A bright light engulfed everypony and the Elements reacted. It was working this time.

A rainbow came flying out of the seven ponies and hit Discord directly. Before he knew what happened, he was already turned back to a stone statue. And with him gone, Ponyville turned back to its normal self again.

Everypony was relieved that everything worked out in the end and hugged each other out of happiness. It still felt a little strange to him but he didn't care at this moment. The only thing that bothered him now, was that Discord gave him, even more, questions.

Twilight's Element was the unknown seventh Element? But if that is true, then why does nopony know about Star Twinkle's Element? It confused him but he swore that he would not let himself be bothered about that anymore and tried to forget it. At least for now...

Later that day, Princess Celestia wanted to hold a ceremony for Star Twinkle and his friends in Canterlot castle. The seven ponies were honored by Princess Celestia herself in front of hundreds or maybe thousand of ponies. Never would Star Twinkle imagine that something like that would happen to him. He was not accustomed to that at all but it felt a little good to see so many ponies cheering for him and his friends.

“We are gathering here today to once again honor the heroism of these seven friends who stood up to the villain Discord and saved Equestria from eternal chaos,” said Princess Celestia in honor of the seven ponies

She then revealed a glass window, showing all seven ponies defeating Discord. From there on out only cheers could be heard in the hall.

“Our friendship was strong enough to even overcome the Lord of Chaos...I guess, friendship can really overcome anything,” thought Star Twinkle happily, before he joined his friends in the ceremony, which was pretty much like a really big party.

And like every other party, he preferred to spend his time with his friends. Forgetting the trouble they had to go through earlier this day.


Meanwhile far away from Ponyville...


Three Pegasus where flying up in the sky. One of them was in the lead, followed by two others. The two ponies behind him had both a gray coat and yellow eyes but one of them had a dark blue mane and the other had a dark green mane. The one with the dark blue mane had a cloud as a Cutie Mark and the one with the dark green mane had a feather as Cutie Mark.

But the one who stood out the most was the Pegasus in front. He had a dark yellow coat, a light blue mane, as well as light blue eyes and a wing with tornadoes coming out of it, and most noticeable, wings who seemed to be made out of metal.

“How long until we get to Ponyville?” Asked the one with the dark blue mane

“It will take us a few days, I guess?” The metal winged pony replied.

The other two ponies replied with a huge sigh out of exhaustion, angering the Pegasus in front.

“Would you get yourself together?” He exclaimed annoyed.

“And why do we have to go there?” Asked the one with the dark green mane.

“To get something called: The Elements of Harmony,” The Pegasus in front replied.

“And what are those?” The Pegasus with the dark blue mane asked.

The metal winged Pegasus seemed a little annoyed but kept flying forward while answering their questions.

“I don't know. And I don't care. All I know is that Cyclone wants us to get them. And that is exactly what we are doing. It's as easy as that,” The Pegasus with the metal wings explained.

The other two Pegasus didn't say anything after that and just had worried looks on their faces.

“And we won't let anypony stand in the way of the Storm Wings!” The metal winged Pegasus said determent as he continued to fly in direction of Ponyville...

Author's Note:

Some more plot changes ^^.

Discord may be defeated but another thread is slowly approaching.
But after defeating Discord nothing should be impossible to overcome.
Right?

Make sure to leave your opinion on this chapter or the whole story.
I would be glad to hear any kind of feedback ^^.

See you in the next chapter ^^.

PreviousChapters Next