• Published 24th Mar 2016
  • 8,320 Views, 206 Comments

My Little Pony - The Legend of Friendship - Danieru



The lonely and boring live of an Earth Pony changes completely after he was chosen by one seventh Element of Harmony. Not only will this pony discover friendship but also the true story about the Elements of Harmony. Even if he doesn't want to...

  • ...
30
 206
 8,320

PreviousChapters Next
2. Another boring day - Part 2

There was still panic in the town's hall of Ponyville. Created by that dark pony in front of everypony.

Nightmare Moon...
The mare in the moon...
Everlasting night...
All those words were circling around Star Twinkle's head, while he looked at the still laughing mare that appeared right in front of everypony in the Ponyville town hall...

The Mayor ordered a group of Royal Guards to attack Nightmare Moon but she used her magic to create some lightning to stop them. They were clearly no match for her. After that lousy attempt, she transformed back into this blue mist and left the town hall to who knows where. A blue Pegasus followed her, who probably tried to stop her. Star Twinkle could just watch and was left paralyzed by the whole situation until some ponies spoke up.

“What are we gonna do?”

“The Horror! The Horror!”

"A disaster! Terrible, terrible disaster!"

Those were just some of the words that could be heard in the town hall of Ponyville after Nightmare Moon's visit. The mayor tried her best to calm every pony down and gave some orders to the royal guard to deal with this situation. One of them is that they should look for Princess Celestia who was supposed to be present in the town hall at this moment. The fact that Nightmare Moon appeared and Princess Celestia didn't, gave the impression that Nightmare Moon might have done something to the princess.

While listening to the Mayor's speech as well since he was starting to panic too and didn't know what to do now. However, in the midst of the chaos, Star Twinkle noticed how the purple unicorn from before left the town hall. He figured that staying here would not help in any way so he also left the town hall. The moment he got out, he instantly noticed the darkness above him.

“Oh no,” he said in shock after looking up to the sky.

It was dark outside, just like Nightmare Moon said. Her eternal Night has already started. Shocked by the sight and the realization that the sky will look dark like this left Star Twinkle in a mix of Confusion and frustration. “What now? Is this time for panic? Argh! I don't even know what is going on! What are you gonna do in times like this?” He said in a panic, not sure how to deal with this kind of situation.

"Should I go home? Princess Celestia will do something to prevent all this, right? I don't even know exactly was going on so there was no way that I could contribute anything to stop this, right?" All those thoughts were like an excuse for Star Twinkle to not do something stupid. To prevent him from getting involved with any of this. He knew he was afraid and confused so he figured that he shouldn't bother to come up with some answers or ideas to stop all this. But while still in confusion, Star Twinkle noticed how a group of ponies ran past him.

"Come on everypony, we need to follow her! She is maybe the only pony who knows what's going on,” Somepony said in the middle of the chaos that was going on in Ponyvile.

It came from an orange coated mare who was leading a group of ponies to follow her. Star Twinkle figured that she is talking about that purple unicorn that knew about Nightmare Moon. She was probably the only one who knew exactly what happened here. That gave him enough reason to follow the group of ponies. If he is going to spend his days in this eternal night, then he might as well get some answers about anything, right now.

They all walked into a tree house, which Star Twinkle instantly recognized. It was the Golden Oak Library, the only library in Ponyville as far as Star Twinkle knew. But he can't remember ever being inside of it before. He was about to enter it as well but after realizing that he was about to enter it for the first time, he noticed something and stopped on his way.

“Wait! Should I just go in? I barely know any of those ponies. Sure there were some familiar faces but...does that matter at times like this?” He said to himself, trying to prevent some awkward situations.

He eventually decided to look inside the library from the outside through a window that he carefully opened in order to listen to their conversation. Everypony seemed to gather around the purple coated Unicorn to get some answers out of her. They came to the same conclusion than Star Twinkle and knew that this Unicorn knows something about Nightmare Moon and her return so they bombarded her with questions. They didn't seem to know her as well but unlike Star Twinkle, who was watching them all through a window in secret, those five ponies were just straight out walking up to her. It only made Star Twinkle feel even more uncomfortable about himself.

After he scanned his eyes through the room, he quickly realized that he actually knew everypony in the room in some way.

First, he looked at the orange coated Earth-Pony with the blonde mane, green eyes, the Stetson on her head and the three apples as a Cutie Mark. “That pony works at Sweet Apple Acres. Was it Applejack? Me and Steel Hammer had to do some repairs on their farm before. From what I have heard, Applejack is a very dependable pony...”

He then looked at the blue-coated Pegasus with the rainbow-colored mane, the cherry colored eyes and the lightning bolt that came out of a cloud as a Cutie Mark. “I saw her taking care of the weather before, but I am not sure about her name. I think she is a very fast flyer though...”

His eyes then turned to the white-coated Unicorn with the purple mane, the blue eyes and the three light blue diamonds as a Cutie Mark. “She works at Carousel Boutique, I think she makes dresses, I don't know her name, dresses really don't speak to me,”

He switched his eyes to the yellow-coated Pegasus with the pink mane, the cyan colored eyes, and the three pink butterflies as a Cutie Mark. “I saw this pony before too, she usually is in company with some animals, I don't know her name either. I don't think I have ever seen her speaking with anypony before,”

Then he looked at the pink-coated Earth Pony with the pink mane, the light blue eyes and the three Balloons as a Cutie Mark. “That's Pinkie Pie, she works at Sugarcube Corner, it's pretty hard not to know her when you live in Ponyville,”

Lastly, he looked at the light purple-coated Unicorn with the dark blue mane that had some purple stripes in it, dark violet eyes, and a six-pointed star as a Cutie Mark. ”And she is the pony that arrived today in Ponyville and knew about Nightmare Moon. She probably knows even more about what is going on right now,”

Just after thinking about all that, Star Twinkle realized something. ”What am I doing? They are talking for a while now and I haven't even listened to one word they said. I should probably start listening...” he said while focusing on the conversation this time.

The purple-coated unicorn used her magic to lift out a book out of a shelf and began reading out loud of it. ”There are six Elements of Harmony, but only five are known: Kindness, Laughter, Generosity, Honesty, and Loyalty. The sixth is a complete mystery. It is said, the last known location of the five elements was in the ancient castle of the royal pony sisters. It is located in what is now..... “ she seemed to struggle with the last word “The Everfree Forest?!”

Everypony else reacted in shock as soon as they heard that. “But isn't that this creepy forest full of monsters and other scary stuff...and...and, “ the yellow pony said but Just speaking of it seems to scare her so much that she couldn't continue.

“Well. What are we waiting for!? Let's just go and find those elements so that we can stop Nightmare Moon!” The blue-coated Pegasus said, determined to which everypony except the purple coated pony agreed to in unison.

“Are they crazy?" Star Twinkle thought in shock, overhearing their conversation. "The Everfree Forest is way to dangerous! They are not seriously planning to go there, right?” He wondered while keeping in check that nopony would notice him.

The purple-coated unicorn then looked concerned, despite every other one of the ponies being determined to go to the forest. The rest of the ponies were not sure why and gave her looks of concerns until the unicorn made her move. ”I'm sorry girls...” Without explanation, she ran out of the group and towards the door.

Star Twinkle realizing that he had to hide and just ducked under the window. The unicorn ran past Star Twinkle without her noticing him, making him let out a sigh of relief. The other ponies then quickly followed her outside, trying to catch up with her and again Star Twinkle was hiding below the window in hope nopony would see him. After everypony ran past him, he got out of his hiding spot and looked over to the direction everypony went off to with a worried expression on his face.

“Are they really going to the Everfree Forest? It did seem like they didn't really know what to do. Something about Elements of Harmony and the Castle of the Royal Princesses. I followed them because I wanted answers and not more questions!” He said in frustration All the questions were multiplying in Star Twinkles head, but in all the confusion was one thing that he couldn't stop thinking about. One thing that always remained in his head for some reason. “The Elements of Harmony...” he mumbled to himself confused. “Why does that sound so familiar? He wondered.

He stood in front of the library and was not sure what to do. He was too afraid to go up against Nightmare Moon. He also didn't know what he could do to help. But the words "Elements of Harmony" kept him interested for some unknown reason.

“I want to know...” He mumbled to himself. “I want to know more about the Elements of Harmony!” He said before he ran to the same direction to where the group of ponies went to.

“What am I doing?” He thought. “I'm about to follow them to the Everfree Forest! Am I crazy? It's dangerous in there!
And Nightmare Moon is dangerous too!” He thought to himself in order to remind himself, that what he is doing right now is stupid. “But no matter how I look at it...Just the thought of finding out something about the Elements of Harmony, makes my body move on its own!”


Later...


Before he knew it, he found himself in front of the entrance of the Everfree Forest. He slowly approached the entrance and nervously entered it while asking himself why he followed them in the first place. There is no knowledge in the world that is worth going through so much danger. But here he was. Entering a dangerous forest, filled with monsters and other dangers. At least that's what he heard. Of course, he never set hoof in this forest before and didn't know if all those things were true but just by looking at the forest alone made it at least look dangerous.

He kept up his guard at all cost and inspected everything carefully before he took one step after another. But after he wandered a while, he heard a Noise behind a bush, which bought up his attention. “Hello?” He said nervously while looking at the bush, which was still shaking. He was desperately hoping that it was one of the girls he saw before but after a little more shaking a giant beast jumped out of the bush and approached him. He let out a scream from the shock of this beast he just saw. It didn't take long until he found himself running away in fear of this beast. He did wonder what kind of creature it was, though. It looked like a lion, with a scorpion tail and wings. But due to his fear, he came to the conclusion that he didn't really care about it. Strangely enough, the beast didn't follow him and just seemed to be confused by Star Twinkle's reaction and quietly walked away again.

Star Twinkle, still running away, ran into a river and bumped headfirst into some big purple thing. “Ouch,” he said in pain.

He looked behind himself to make sure that he wasn't followed anymore and let out a relieved sigh. But after snapping out from the crash, he looked up to the purple thing that he bumped into. It didn't take long until he realized that it was some kind of big snake.

The Snake looked down to him and began to speak. “Hey, that kinda hurt!” It said in a calm voice. Being still in shock after the previous encounter, Star Twinkle knew only one thing to do now. He screamed again in fear and began to run again and jumped over some, what he believed to be purple rocks, that were conveniently placed so that he could cross the river. “Oh my, what a drama queen,“ the big snake said to himself while brushing his orange and purple mustache.

All this running was draining Star Twinkle's energy really quickly. He looked behind him again in order to make sure that he wasn't followed and let out a relieved sigh once more. After some more walking, Star Twinkle who seemed to have cooled down now found himself in front of a bridge. He looked across the bridge and saw a big castle. It must be the castle of the two princesses, that the purple unicorn spoke of. Thinking about that made him realize that, that none of the ponies from before were anywhere around him.

“Are they already inside? Did they already found the elements?” While staying positive, he also seemed to be worried.

The more he caught up with them, the more he got nervous and the more he thought about what he could do to help. After all, he still didn't know what those Elements of Harmony were supposed to be or how they could stop Nightmare Moon. While still thinking about his options, he saw a bright light in one of the towers of the castle. All the things he thought about just vanished in an instant and he ran towards the castle. He ran up the stairs of the tower from where he saw the light. As he ran up he heard some familiar voices.

”Twilight!” A bunch of voices shouted in the distance.

Star Twinkle recognized the voices and hurried. The voices were coming closer and closer as he made his way up the tower. He finally arrived at the top and saw all six ponies as well as Nightmare Moon in front of them. The six ponies were standing in front of Nightmare Moon, determent to defeat her with the purple-coated Unicorn in front of them all. Star Twinkle didn't know what was going on and hid in the doorway to prevent himself from getting caught and watched how the events will unfold.

”You think you can destroy The Elements of Harmony just like that? Well, you're wrong, because the spirits of The Elements of Harmony are right here!” The purple-coated Unicorn said determinedly.

“What?” Nightmare Moon replied confused.

“Applejack, who reassured me when I was in doubt, represents the spirit of... honesty!”

”Fluttershy, who tamed the manticore with her compassion, represents the spirit of... kindness!”

”Pinkie Pie, who banished fear by giggling in the face of danger, represents the spirit of... laughter!”

”Rarity, who calmed a sorrowful serpent with a meaningful gift represents the spirit of... generosity!”

“And Rainbow Dash, who could not abandon her friends for her own heart's desire represents the spirit of... loyalty!”

All of the ponies had some kind of crystal shards orbiting around them, whenever the purple one was speaking about them. Despite the purple unicorns confidence, Nightmare Moon was still full of herself. “You still don't have the sixth Element! The spark didn't work!”

”But it did! A different kind of spark. I felt it the very moment I realized how happy I was to hear you, to see you, how much I cared about you. The spark ignited inside me when I realized that you all... are my friends! You see, Nightmare Moon, when those Elements are ignited by the... the spark, that resides in the heart of us all, it creates the sixth element: the element of... magic!”

All six ponies now levitated in the air and were engulfed by a bright light. Each of the shards turned into a necklace, which resembled their Cutie-Mark and the purple unicorn got a crown on her head. Star Twinkle was not exactly sure what happened there but judging from Nightmare Moon's expression, things were not going according to her plan.

”Yes! They did it!” Star Twinkle said with a bright smile on his face.

Maybe it was because of the shock but Nightmare Moon's expression changed after she watched the six ponies for a while. It turned from shocked to confused after a while. The six ponies landed back on the ground waiting for something to happen.


But...


Nothing...


There was no reaction from the elements anymore.
No light.
No levitating
Nothing.
Nopony understood what went wrong, even Nightmare Moon was confused by the situation, not to mention that Star Twinkle who had no idea what was going on in the first place.

The purple unicorn tapped her crown as if she wanted to get out another reaction but nothing happened.

“I don't understand. The book said...The Elements, the castle...ehm” the purple unicorn said in desperation.

Even though Nightmare Moon was not sure what happened, one thing was clear: The Elements of Harmony didn't work so Nightmare Moon declared her victory over the six ponies and laughed maniacally. “Looks like your precious elements have lost their power! With the elements out of my way, nopony will ever be able to stop me! You lost my little ponies!”

A huge gasp filled the room as they just realized that they failed to stop Nightmare Moon. She used her magic to summon some lightning bolts, like she did before and attacked the ponies, leaving them defeated on the ground. Star Twinkle could just watch how they all fell to the ground, defeated by Nightmare Moon who continued to laugh in her victory.

”No...this can't be happening,” The purple-coated unicorn said in exhaustion.

Nightmare Moons spell seemed to have weakened them too much that they couldn't even get back on their hooves. There was only the laughter of Nightmare Moon that filled the room which only demoralized the six ponies even more. Seeing them helpless on the ground, made Star Twinkle fell helpless as well.

“What now?” He said in shock after watching how everything got worse in an instant.

Nightmare Moon was ready to prepare another spell to finish of the Six ponies while Star Twinkle still stood in the background paralyzed from fear.

”Come on...move! Do something! But what? What can I possibly do?” He thought, struggling with himself. “The elements are the only thing that can stop Nightmare Moon!”

Nightmare Moon continued to walk up to the six ponies while still charging up her magic. “How about I'll send you and your little elements to the moon?” Nightmare Moon suggested with a smile on her face.

“No! Not the moon! You can't throw good parties there!” Pinkie Pie said, which was probably not the best time to say right now.

Meanwhile, Star Twinkle still continued to look over the seven mares, trying to convince himself to do something. “If they are gone, then it's over for Equestria! Come on Star Twinkle just do something meaningful for once in your life!”

The whole situation was putting a huge pressure on Star Twinkle. Should he go help them? But what could he do? The worst thing that could happen is that he is being defeated by Nightmare Moon and who knows what she would do to him?

Nightmare Moon was finished to prepare her magic and attempted to shoot out a beam out of her horn.

”No!” Star Twinkle shouted as he jumped between the six ponies and Nightmare Moon, leading her to stop her magic for a second.

Nightmare Moon was not sure how to react to that and just had a puzzled expression on her face.

”Who are you? What are you doing!?” The purple unicorn asked confused.

”I have no idea!” Star Twinkle replied, also confused.

”I don't know who you are, but it doesn't matter! May you share the fate of these ponies!”

Nightmare Moon began to shoot a magic beam to the seven ponies and since Star Twinkle was in front of them, he would be hit first, so he closed his eyes out of fear.

He had no idea what would happen now. Will it hurt? Does magic hurt? Will it be over before he noticed anything? Will he be sent to the moon? The magic beam was already flying towards him but it felt like hours that passed in this very moment. It all went as he expected how it would go. He was not able to do anything. He was merely saving those six ponies he didn't know for a few seconds. The Elements of Harmony were not able to help them. What was he expecting to happen when he jumped between Nightmare Moon and those six ponies? But he would lie if he said that it didn't felt good to attempt, helping other ponies for once instead of thinking only about himself. At least he went out, knowing that he did it for somepony else. With that thought in mind...the only thing he could do now was to smile...


When suddenly...


...A strange light engulfed Star Twinkle. He opened his eyes again and found himself glowing in the same light, like the other six ponies before him. Not only that but the magic from Nightmare Moon also seemed to disappear. Once again a huge gasp filled the room as everypony watched Star Twinkle. Needless to say, Nightmare Moon was shocked as well.

Suddenly, the crown and the necklaces of the six ponies shot out a laser at Star Twinkle. It formed another necklace which had a white star as a symbol.

”Another element?” The purple unicorn said in surprise.

”What? Since when are there seven Elements of Harmony?” Nightmare Moon said in shock.

All the elements began to shine once again together with their bearers, who floated above the ground, creating a rainbow, that attacked Nightmare Moon. The beams of the rainbow circled around Nightmare Moon, causing her to scream in fear. It slowly engulfed her whole body, making it impossible to see her anymore in this rainbow.

After the attack was done, everypony were bathing in a bright light that filled the whole room but the elements were slowly ”deactivating” themselves and everypony landed on the ground unconscious. Eventually, everypony got up on their hooves again. Star Twinkle woke up but was still weakened by the shock but he could hear the voices from the other ponies. Though he was too exhausted to recognize them immediately. He had no idea what happened just now. All he knew was that he was relieved how everything turned out in the end. He looked down for a moment and just now realized how he was wearing a necklace with a white star on it. It looked exactly like the necklaces that the other ponies were wearing. He managed to shake off his shock and tried to get up but seemed to struggle for a moment.

”Need some help?” A familiar voice said to him.

Star Twinkle looked up and he saw how the purple Unicorn was offering her hoof, to get him back up.

”...Yes...” He said hesitantly before he took her hoof and got back on his hooves ”Thanks...um,”

”Twilight,” she Introduced herself, followed by a smile.

”Twilight,” also followed by a light smile from Star Twinkle.

”Gee, Twilight! I thought you were just spoutin' a lot of hooey, but I reckon we really do represent the elements of friendship,” Applejack said relieved.

”Indeed, you do,” a gentle voice said from afar.

The Sun was rising and a sphere of light appeared in front of them, banishing the eternal night, Nightmare Moon created. The Sphere turned out to be Princess Celestia. Naturally, everypony was bowing before her, except Twilight, who approached her.

”Princess Celestia,” she said excitingly.

”Twilight Sparkle, my faithful student. I knew you could do it,”

”But... you told me it was all an old pony tale,“

”I told you that you needed to make some friends, nothing more. I saw the signs of Nightmare Moon's return and I knew it was you who had the magic inside to defeat her, but you could not unleash it until you let true friendship into your heart. Now if only another will as well. Princess Luna!”

Princess Celestia approached the defeated Nightmare Moon, whose appearance had changed into a slightly smaller pony. Princess Luna seemed to be scared, facing her sister after all she has done. But Princess Celestia just kneeled down trying to comfort her.

”It has been a thousand years since I have seen you like this. Time to put our differences behind us. We were meant to rule together, little sister. Will you accept my friendship?” She said trying to comfort her.

Everypony was waiting for Princess Luna's answer. Princess Luna seemed to hesitate for a moment but eventually approached Princess Celestia with tears in her eyes hugging her in the process.

As they both hugged each other Pinkie Pie began to tear up...At least for a while...

”Hey, you know what this calls for? A PARTY!”

”Yea, let's go back to Ponyville and celebrate!” Said the blue Pegasus who seemed to be full of energy again.

”Yes let's go back,” Said Princess Celestia after helping up Princess Luna.

Star Twinkle wasn't a fan of parties so he was about to say that he will go home, but was interrupted by Twilight.

“Come on,” Twilight said in excitement.

Twilight grabbed Star Twinkles hoof in her excitement.

”What? Me too?” He asked confused.

”Of course,” she happily said.

”We couldn't defeat Nightmare Moon if it wasn't for you,” said the yellow Pegasus in a shy tone.

”Yes! We also have to celebrate for having a new friend,” the pink pony added happily.

Star Twinkle didn't know what to say, cause he never heard someone calling him a friend before. It caught him off guard but he tried not to show that as he replied to Pinkie Pie.

”I'm your friend?” He asked confused.

”Well. Duh. It's also better than sneaking up on us without us noticing,” she said followed by a grin.

“Wait! How did yo-”

Interrupted by the white unicorn he stopped to continue his sentence.

“I think we were not introduced before?”

”Um Yea,” he said embarrassed, even though he knew some of their names but he thought that it would be inappropriate to say that he was following them in secret.

”So what's your name? Unless you want us to keep calling you “You”.” The orange pony jokingly asked.

They all awaited his answer. He felt kinda uncomfortable being stared at by so many ponies, but he managed to introduce himself.

“It's Star Twinkle,” he said in a proud tone in his voice.

After that, everypony was properly introducing themselves to Star Twinkle. He just pretended he didn't know half of the ponies and remembered their names easily. But it was now time to get back to Ponyville and tell everypony about the defeat of Nightmare Moon. Just when Star Twinkle was about to leave with the other ponies, Princess Celestia approached him.

She looked down at him, almost as if she was inspecting him. Star Twinkle was a little shocked that the ruler of Equestria was standing before him. Princess Luna was standing next to Princess Celestia as well. This made Star Twinkle more and more uncomfortable because he didn't know if he should ask why they looked at him like that or if he should bow down since they were royalty.

"I see," said Princess Celestia as if she figured something out.

He was already confused and Princess Celestia was not doing him a favor by saying those things.

"But I thought there were only six of them?" Asked Princess Luna to her sister.

"Yes, I have to explain some things to you when we get back," replied Princess Celestia.

How about explaining all this stuff to me? Star Twinkle almost shouted in frustration but of course, he couldn't act like that in front of royalty, making him even more frustrated. The two Princesses then walked past him without explaining anything to him. He felt a little left out of this situation. But after letting out a sigh of frustration, he eventually followed everypony outside.

They all went back to Ponyville where they were greeted by all the townfolks. There were lots of cheers, probably because everypony knew that Nightmare Moon was no more. But Twilight seemed a bit sad, so Princess Celestia asked her if something was wrong.

”Why so glum, my faithful student? Are you not happy that your quest is complete and you can return to your studies in Canterlot?”

”That's just it. Just when I learned how wonderful it is to have friends, I have to leave them,”

Princess Celestia understood and had an idea.

”Spike, take a note, please,”

The purple creature, Star Twinkle saw before, took out a scroll and noticed everything the Princess said.

”I, Princess Celestia, hereby decree that the unicorn Twilight Sparkle shall take on a new mission for Equestria. She must continue to study the magic of friendship. She must report to me her findings from her new home in Ponyville.”

”Oh thank you, Princess Celestia! I'll study harder than ever before,” she said while the other five ponies comforted her in a big group hug.

As Star Twinkle was about to leave the picture, Pinkie Pie dragged him into the group hug. He wasn't used to this kind of treatment, but he didn't seem to mind for the moment. Steel Hammer watched from afar and couldn't believe his eyes.

”I don't know what happened, but he looks happy, so I guess it's okay, he he he,” he said with a smile on his face.

After the day was over, Star Twinkle returned to his cottage and lied down on his bed, with a bugged expression on his face.

”Well...today was very exhausting.
I went through the Everfree Forest, I fought an evil pony who was trapped in the moon for thousand years, I was chosen by one of the Elements of Harmony AND helped to save all of Equestria.”

While thinking about his words he just said, he realized that he could only think about those six ponies, who he could now call his friends which makes his expression turn into a smile.

”But...I would say....today was not...another boring day,”

And with those words, he closed his eyes and began to sleep.
So that he could wake up soon enough to start his next day in Ponyville.


At the same time, far away from Ponyville...


The night was as beautiful as ever. Bright stars were glowing in the sky. One pony was watching those stars above him.
Standing in the middle of an open grass field. A pony who was hiding his face under a gray hood.

“I can feel it...” he said to himself while looking at the stars above him.

Almost hypnotized by the sight, he formed a smile beneath his covered face as he looked at the stars.

“The Elements have returned...”

Author's Note:

Phew.
This one was a little longer.
But I think I get used to that quick ^^.

Now we are entering the Slice of life part of the show.

So there will be little story progression from my story.

I will not do every episode of the show, because I don't see potential for Star Twinkle to have a big role in every single one.
But there will be some “custom stories too, to make up for that.

Hope you enjoyed the story this far ^^.
I would be glad to see some feedback no matter if good or bad.

See ya ^^.

PreviousChapters Next