• Published 24th Feb 2016
  • 3,038 Views, 112 Comments

Equestrian labs - Shadow-Aura



A group of ponies with the help of Princess of friendship uncover a dark truth from before Celestia’s reign...

  • ...
7
 112
 3,038

chapter 4

Eclipse walked through ponyville looking for Ice and more importantly his niece as Twilight was organizing their expedition to the empire by herself gathering the necessary items, transport, food, drink, clothes, maps, books and anything needed plus extra just in case. Eclipse decided it was best not to argue with the organization crazed princess in fear he'd be hung or worse made to organize!
“So that is the story of how I defeated a pack of timber wolves all on my lonesome!” Eclipse heard an annoying voice comment from around the sugarcube corner way and instinctively headed towards the sound of Swift Ice’s voice and would save his niece from over exaggerated and most likely false heroism.

“How do you do all this and still not have a job?” young solar asked as she looked at Ice confused by his stories.

“No idea kiddo!” Ice said with a chuckle as he noticed Eclipse coming from the other direction and nervously rubbed his head “Look there is your uncle!” he said nudging solar towards her uncle.

“He took a while didn’t he!” Solar said with a chuckle bouncing towards her uncle and with a smile hug tackling him to the ground and booping him adorably. “Hey!”

“Hey Solar Uncle Eclipse has to go somewhere for awhile I need you to go home ok sweetie I'll even as Mr ice to take you there ok!” Eclipse said looking at swift “400 bits upfront if you do this for me ok!”

“Sounds like a fair offer!” Ice said as he looked at Eclipse a little confused “Got an address for me!” he asked as Eclipse began to write down the address solar was looking around at the two stallions and welling up with tears.

“I DON’T WANNA GO HOME!” She suddenly screamed as she gripped her uncle’s foreleg desperately making a few ponies walking past look at the trio and shake their heads muttering under their breath about the scene young Solar was making.

“I’m sorry but I don’t want you to get hurt and also because your mum is probably worried about you!” Eclipse said hugging his niece “I’ll be back soon I promise by the moon and the stars in the sky!”

“You better do or else I'm gonna come find you!” Solar said letting go of her uncle’s leg as Twilight walked up behind him.

“Ok Eclipse I'm packed shall we get going.” the princess said with a sigh her saddlebags full of everything possibly needed for research and study.

“Ice, solar, I got to go now goodbye!” Eclipse said chucking over a bag of bits to ice and picking up his things and giving solar a hug handing her something “It’ll help you find me if I don’t come home!” he said walking away with the princess tears welling up in his eyes. As he walked solar opened her eyes seeing his compass and sniffled hugging ice for comfort.

Author's Note:

I'm back and trying to continue through hardships so don't give up hope my stories are not dead and if you have any suggestions for me or want your oc in my stories please pm me them and I'll be glad to try and use them