• Published 25th Feb 2016
  • 4,013 Views, 78 Comments

Another human in Equestria fic - The7thElement



Hi my name is Ryan and I've been brought by Discord to Equestria he summoned me here as a new evil. He sort of messed up. I'm not evil but the other side of me is, this story will tell you dear reader of my adventures.

  • ...
42
 78
 4,013

PreviousChapters Next
Telling ponies about changelings and meeting a spirit of chaos.

The next morning, I awoke to a pitch black room. Slowly but surely my eyes adjusted to the lack of light, when my eyes had adjusted I saw that I was being pulled into a hug by Luna. She had a small warm smile on her face, occasionally letting out small coos as she slept.

“Lucky bastard.” Orion said to me, once again interrupting the peace and quiet.

‘Did you really have to ruin this moment?’ I thought to him irritation lacing my thoughts.

“Not really, but I do love annoying you so much.” He said with glee in his voice.

I decided to ignore him and go back to focusing on Luna. As I watched her sleep I could feel her wings wrapped around my back holding me in place. ‘Not that I wanted to leave anyway.’ I thought to myself.

Once I thought that she slowly stirred mumbling slightly in her sleep. I then decided to run a hand through her mane, causing her to calm down and fall back to sleep.

Meanwhile in Ponyville

“Okay now girls let’s un-freeze Discord.” Twilight said before her and the other elements of harmony released Discord.

Once he was free of his stony prison Discord let out a loud yawn that could rival a dragon. As he stretched himself out the elements stood in front of him wondering what he was going to do. Twilight then decided to speak up just as Discord summoned a coffee pot. “Discord, by order of Princess Celestia you are…” She was stopped when Discord held up his paw to silence her.

“Hush now child. I know what dear old Celestia wants me to do. Just because I was frozen in stone doesn’t mean I couldn’t hear what she had just said.” Discord then ate the coffee pot along with the coffee before looking around the area. “Now where is that human I must speak to him.” With that said Discord then snapped his fingers. “He’ll be here in a bit.” He said a mischievous smirk on his face.

As I sat there getting comfortable laying next to Luna I could feel a tingling feeling in my chest. ‘Hey Orion what’s that tingling sensation?’ I thought to him hoping he would know.

“Prepare yourself Ryan, we’re being teleported.” He said. The next thing I knew my vision was filled with a blinding light.

The next thing I knew I found myself a floating a few feet off of the ground. After regaining myself I found myself dropped to the ground. “Oof.” I grunted as my face hit the ground.

“There he is the human of the hour.” I heard a familiar voice in my ear. I then pulled my face up from the dirt to take in my surroundings to see that I was on the edge of Ponyville, I then turned my head around to see the source of the voice Discord was standing behind me.

Standing a few feet behind him was Twilight and the others. “Ryan are you okay?” Twilight said. It was then I realized what had happened.

“How did I get here?” I said getting up and walking over to Twilight and the others.

“I teleported you here.” Discord said wearing a smug look on his face.

“Well thanks Discord, but that was probably the last thing you wanted to do.” I said to the spirit of chaos. I then turned to Twilight. “Twilight please tell me you have a quill and a piece of paper.” I said. She gave me a nod as she teleported the things I asked for into my hands.

I then began to right out a letter to Celestia. ‘Dear Celestia. I need you to tell Luna that Discord has teleported me to Ponyville as she will probably realize that I am gone, which will lead to her panicking. Also you may want to explain to her why Discord isn’t a statue. From Ryan.’ Before I could hand the letter to Spike so he could send it, Discord decided to interrupt us.

“Wait a second let me check where I teleported you from.” He said pulling a scroll out from his mouth. “Let’s see recent teleportations. Hmm…Oh.” He then flashed me a sly smile. “Here for only about two to three months and you’ve already become great friends with the royal duo.” He said. “Especially Luna.” He stated slyly causing me to blush a bit.

I then handed Spike the letter. “Send to Celestia now!” I said to him. I then turned to Discord. “You do know Luna’s going to have your head.”

“Highly doubt that technically you’re still in Canterlot.” That caused me to raise an eyebrow in confusion. “Well if you see yourself as an anime body pillow.” He said causing me to freeze up.

“You what?!” I exclaimed.

“I swapped you for a body pillow. I think Luna will like anime you, a lot more than your actual self.” He said before he fell onto the ground laughing.

I then decided to calm myself down before speaking to the being of chaos again. “Discord how about we make a deal.”

“Oh?” He said stopping his fit of giggles as he floated in front of me. “What’s the deal?”

“Simple I won’t help the elements with reforming you.” I said much to the shock of the mane six.

“Okay then, what do you get if I agree to that?”

“Simple you have to grant me a wish.” I said to him.

He then placed his talon hand to his small beard and began to stroke it. “Sounds like a good deal, but no wishing for more wishes okay.”

“I wouldn’t think about it.” I said to him as he held out his paw hand towards me.

He then ignited his hand in a blue flame similar to one Bill Cipher. “Okay then buddy let’s shake on it.”

I then shook his hand as the deal was struck. Once the flames had subsided and Discord let go of my hand I walked over to the others. “Okay then have fun you guys.” I then turned to face Twilight. “I’ll take care of Stealth for today.” I said holding out a hand to her.

“Okay then. Well you have to take him to Nurse Redheart along with his blood sample, also you have to tell the mayor about him.” She said giving me his blood sample and the band that his anti-magic band was connected to.

“I thought we were keeping him a secret?” I asked her.

“Well Nurse Redheart has to know because of the blood sample, and if we do reform Stealth we have to introduce him to Ponyville and the mayor can help with that.” She explained.

I then shifted my gaze to Stealth. “Okay then, c’mon where do you want to go first town hall or hospital?” I asked him.

“Either one’s okay with me.” He said shrugging his shoulders.

“Hospital it is.” I then turned back to Discord. “See ya Discord.” I said giving him a wave as Stealth and I headed off towards Ponyville Hospital.

“Should we really have left the others with Discord?” Stealth asked as we approached the hospital.

“Don’t worry they’ll be fine. Besides if Discord gets out of hand they can just zap him with the elements.” I said as we entered the hospital heading for the front desk. “Hey. We’re here to see Nurse Redheart.” I said to the mare behind the desk.

“Do you have an appointment?” She asked never letting her gaze leave her paperwork.

“No. But I’m pretty sure she’d like to see her favorite human.” I said that managed to get the mare to look up from her paperwork.

“Oh it’s you. She’s in room 285. I’ll send a message ahead to let her know.” She said gesturing with a hoof towards a set of stairs. “285’s on the third floor. With that Stealth and I headed up the stairs.

“What if Discord tries to trick them though?” Stealth asked me.

“Again don’t worry Twilight’s smart she won’t go falling for his tricks a second time.”

“Yeah I guess you’re right.” He said as we got off the stairs onto the third floor. “She is very smart and beautiful.” Stealth muttered under his breath.

“What was that Stealth?” I asked him barely managing to catch what he had muttered.

“Nothing why?” He said to quickly to not be anything.

“We’ll talk about it later.” I said noticing we were outside room 285. “Hey Redheart.” I said as I entered the room.

“Good day Ryan.” Redheart said trotting over to Stealth and I from a nearby hospital bed. “Good to see you’re in good health.”

“I try.” I said rubbing the back of my neck.

“So who’s your friend here?” She said looking at Stealth.

“First of all is anyone else in here?” I said looking around the room.

“No why?” Redheart asked as I locked the hospital room door.

“Now Redheart don’t freak out okay.” I said to her.

“Okay then.” She said unsure of what I was doing.

I then turned to Stealth. “Drop your disguise.”

Stealth then dropped his disguise in a flash of light purple. “That’s a changeling.” Redheart said.

“Yes and he’s not going to try and rob you of your emotions.” I said hoping to calm her down.

“Why is there a changeling in Ponyville Ryan?” Redheart asked me a creepy amount of calmness in her voice.

“He’s here on Celestia’s orders.” I then leaned down to whisper in her ear. “He’s being reformed.”

“Ah I see.” She said the uneasy calmness leaving her voice. “So what would be your name changeling.”

“My name’s Stealth.” He said.

“Also we’d rather you not tell anyone about him.” I interjected.

“Of course not. Now is telling me about our resident changeling the only reason why you’re or…” She said leaving me to fill in the blank.

“Well I’m here for a couple of reasons. The first being I wanted to see how my favorite nurse was doing.” I said stopping there so she could answer.

“Well I’m doing well. I heard about what happened in the Crystal Empire Ryan, are you sure you’re okay. You went into a fight with King Sombra.” She said worry lacing her voice.

“Yeah I’m fine. It’s a wonder what healing spells can do for ya.” I said calming her down. “Now for the seconds reason I’m here, Twilight wanted me to give this to you.” I then gave her the vial of Stealth’s blood.

“What is this?” She asked inspecting the vial.

“Changeling blood. Twilight took a dosage from Stealth, she was wondering if you could analyze it for her.”

“Of course. It’d be my pleasure.” She said tucking the vial into a small apron she was wearing. “Anything else you need to do here?”

“No. Stealth and I were about to head over to town hall. Tell the mayor about Stealth.”

“Gotcha.” She then turned to Stealth. “Well thanks for the blood donation. You two best get going then.” She said as we turned to leave the room.

Once we made our way out of the hospital and back into the streets Ponyville. We were greeted by Discord. “Hello there Ryan.”

“Hey Discord. How’s Twilight doing trying to reform you?” I questioned as he followed us towards the town hall.

“She’s trying her best but she’s failing.” He then summoned out a grandfather clock and looked at the time. “Well it’s been fun but I gotta go. Bye you two.” With that said he was gone with a snap of his claw.

“Huh weird.” I said aloud.

“What’s weird?” Stealth said as we continued towards town hall.

“Just would’ve thought he’d have caused a bit more chaos.” Once I said that Discord reappeared and snapped his claw with that done he was gone yet again. “What the…” I never got the chance to finish my sentence as I soon found myself wearing a cake as a hat.

“Umm you have a…” Stealth began before I shot him a glare.

“I know.” I said annoyed at the spirit of chaos.

Meanwhile in Canterlot

“You’re certain that Discord can be reformed sister?” Luna said to Celestia. The lunar princess barely holding back a fit of giggles at the sight of seeing Discord appear and steal Celestia’s chocolate cake.

“Why did he have to take that cake?” Celestia said still slightly shocked at seeing the draconequus appear out of her cake and then teleport it away. “I was looking forward to having some cake with you, Cadance and Shining Armor.” Celestia said to Luna her gaze never leaving the plate that the cake had been set upon.

“Don’t worry sister. You still have a whole section of the castle food storage devoted to cake left for you.” Luna said.

With that said Celestia’s horn glowed and another chocolate cake appeared on the cake plate. “There we go. Thank you for reminding me of the royal cake storage Luna.”

“Tis no problem sister. I am still accompanying you to Ponyville this afternoon to check up on Discord.”

“Yes, but please refrain from hurting him too much.” Celestia said.

“Depends on how I feel.” Luna said before shifting her gaze to her tea.

“Guess that’s the best I’m going to get.” Celestia said receiving a nod from Luna. “Seems fair.” With that said Celestia then took a large slice out of the cake as Cadance and Shining joined them at the small tea table they had set up in the gardens.

“Thanks for that.” I said to Stealth as he helped me remove the chocolate cake from my head. “Although it seems you’re only helping me because you get to eat cake.” I pointed out as he ate another piece.

“Not my fault changelings have a sugar craving.” He said after handing me a piece of the removed cake.

“Good point.” I said before eating the piece of cake. “At least Discord has good taste in cake.” I said after swallowing my piece of cake. “C’mon then let’s get going to the mayor we’ve already wasted enough time.” I said heading off for town hall.

“So what did you want to talk to me about before?” Stealth asked catching up to me.

“You have a crush on Twilight don’t you?” I asked him. Once those words left my lips his face erupted into a nice shade of red as he blushed.

“I-I-I…” He stammered out.

“I’ll take that as a yes. Don’t worry I won’t tell anybody.” I said seeing town hall in the distance. “So anyway, when are you going to tell her.”

“Why would I tell her? For all I know she doesn’t like me like that, then I would be making a fool of myself.” He said worry lacing his voice.

“Okay Stealth calm down buddy. Look I’ll talk to Twilight and see how she feels about you okay.” I said to him giving him a reassuring smile.

“Okay then. But don’t tell her I have a crush on her.” He said as we entered the town hall.

“I won’t.” I then looked around to see Mary entering her office. Lucky for me she saw me out of the corner of her eye. “Hey Mary.” I said walking over to her.

“Hello Ryan.” She said before taking notice of Stealth. “Who’s your friend?”

“Well this is Stealth.” I said as Stealth gave her a small bow. “Hey Mary can we talk somewhere private for a sec.” I said to her.

“Sure thing just in here.” She said gesturing to her office. She then turned to her receptionist. “Hold any appointments I have dear.” Once she saw her receptionist nod she followed us inside. After closing the door, she turned to us. “So what did you want to talk about?”

“I’ll tell you but first I need you to promise me you won’t freak out.” I said to her as she took a seat behind her desk.

“If it’s about Discord, Princess Celestia already sent me a letter telling me about her plan to reform him.” She said casually, gesturing to a scroll on her desk.

I then turned to Stealth. “Drop it.”

With a nod he dropped his disguise. I then shifted my gaze to Mary who surprisingly wasn’t shocked by the sudden changeling in the room. “So you’re the changeling Princess Celestia informed me about.” She said trotting around her desk to stand in front of Stealth. She then held out a hoof to him. “Pleasure to meet you Stealth. I do hope that Ponyville has been welcoming to you.” She said as he shook her hoof.

“It has been welcoming to my disguised form. Although whether their welcoming to my true form is yet to be seen.” He said releasing her hoof.

“Wait a sec. Celestia told you about Stealth?” I questioned Mary.

“Yes she did. She also told me why he is here.” Mary said gesturing to another scroll on her desk.

“Well she could have told me that she had given you some fore-warning.” I said as I looked out a nearby window to see that Sweet Apple Acres had been covered in a layer of snow. “C’mon Stealth we better see how the others are going.” I said making my way towards the door. “See ya Mary.” I said giving Mary a wave as Stealth joined me next to the door.

“Goodbye you two.” She said as we left the room after Stealth re-disguised himself.

After a few minutes of walking we had found out the cause of the snow. Discord. Once we found ourselves next to the mane six on a small snow covered hill, watching Discord skate around Fluttershy on a frozen lake, Discord took notice of us.

“Hello there Ryan, would you like to come and skate with us?” He asked holding up a pair of skates.

“No thanks Discord not one for ice skating.” I said seeing my breath freeze in front of my eyes.

“Suit yourself. Fluttershy and I will have to have all the fun for ourselves seeing as how we’re friends.” He said. I then took notice that Fluttershy’s eye was twitching slightly at his words.

‘Here it comes.’ I thought to myself.

The next thing I knew was that Fluttershy had thrown her skates away. “That’s it Discord. I’m not your friend.” She said getting looks of shock from the rest of the mane six and Stealth at her sudden outburst.

“Whatever not like I needed you anyway. All you would do is boss me around. Is that what true friendship is? Who cares if I just lost my one and only friend.” He asked before turning his gaze to the discarded skates. “My one and only friend.” He muttered before gliding over to another small hill. “Fine then you win.” With that said he then snapped his claw and the acres went back to normal. He then floated down from atop the tree he was resting on to ground level with the mane six and Spike. “I liked it better my way, but...I guess when you're friends, you can't always have things exactly your way all the time, eh?” He said getting a round of nods from the ponies. “I guess you better tell Celestia I’m reformed then.” He said to Twilight as she pulled out a small piece of parchment and began writing a message.

“Good to hear that Discord.” I said standing next to the spirit of chaos.

“Of course you’re happy to hear that. Seeing as how you get a wish. So out with it what’s your wish?” He said in a slightly annoyed tone.

“I’ll cash it in later.” I said to him before turning to the others as Spike spat out a scroll.

“Princess Celestia’s on her way.” Twilight said. “She said she’ll meet us where she left Discord with us. She also said she is brining a friend of your’s Ryan.”

“Well then we best not leave them waiting.” I then turned to leave the acres. “You guys coming or not?” I asked them as they followed me.

“So who would that friend of your’s be Ryan?” Discord asked me.

“Someone that may or may not cut your head off.”

I then found Discord’s disembodied head floating in front of me. “Joke’s on them my head’s already been cut off.” He said giving me a wide grin.

Once we reached the spot where Celestia had dropped off Discord, I found myself wrapped in a dark blue aura of magic. The next thing I knew I was being pulled into a hug by Luna.

“Well hello to you too.” I said returning the hug. Once I was released from her hug I turned to see Discord had pulled out a violin and had begun to play some romantic music.

“Ah to be young and in love.” He said whilst still playing the song.

He soon found his violin gone in a blast of magic. “That is for teleporting Ryan.” Luna said as her horn let off some steam from the blast. She then levitated what looked like a pillow above Discord’s head and sent it crashing down onto the spirit of chaos.

“Do you have the receipt? Because if you don’t I can’t accept this.” He said before causing what I saw to be the body pillow to disappear in a flash of light. It then fell onto Luna’s head being impaled on her horn.

As I saw the pillow drape itself over her face I could see the pure hate and anger in her eyes. I then did what I thought was the best thing to calm her down. I pulled her into a hug and gave her a kiss on the cheek. “Calm down Lulu.” I whispered into her ear as I ran a hand through her starry mane.

“Aww adorable.” Discord said. “Let me take a photo.” With that said he then pulled out a camera and took a picture. He then showed said picture to the mane six. “Isn’t it adorable?” He asked them.

“Discord enough.” Celestia said. “Am I to believe that you are reformed or not?” She asked whilst removing the body pillow from it’s place on Luna’s horn with her magic.

“I am.” Discord said. “I have accepted the magic of friend ship into my heart. As well as whatever you taught Twily.” He said.

“Good to hear. Well I best get back to Canterlot.” Celestia then shifted her gaze to Luna and I. “I guess you will be staying here Luna.”

“If that isn’t a problem with you sister.” Luna said, my hand still running through her mane.

“Not at all. Also Twilight you and your friends best hang onto the elements for now. I sense they will be safer with you.” With that said she was gone in a flash of golden light.

“Well I best be off too. My house is probably filled to the brim with cobwebs.” Discord said before disappearing with a snap of his claw.

“Good to see him gone.” Luna said before nuzzling my neck.

“I guess.” I said before looking up to see that the others were giving us looks of shock. “What?” I asked them.

Luna noticed this as well. “Twilight what is it?” She asked the shocked unicorn.

“You two are…” She said looking between us.

“Dating yes.” I said bluntly. “Prefer it if you kept this a secret.” I said to them getting them out of their states of shock.

“Why should they keep it a secret Ryan?” Luna asked me.

“Because I highly doubt either of us would like to be harassed by paparazzi.” I said to her getting her to give me a nod. “Good.” I then turned back to Twilight. “You don’t mind having a guest over for the night. Do you?”

“Of course not. It’d be my pleasure.” Twilight said before looking around. “We could all have dinner back at the library.” She said getting a round of nods from the others. “Well then it’s settled. We’ll all have dinner at around about 7.” She said once again getting nods from the others.

With that said the mane six (aside from Twilight and Spike) departed giving us their goodbyes as they went to do what they would usually do when they weren’t trying to reform spirits of chaos.

“Well then let’s get back to the library.” Twilight said.

“If I may I will help you with that Twilight.” Luna said before her horn began to glow. “You all may want to brace yourselves.” With that said we had only a few seconds before our vision was filled with a blue light. When the light subsided we found ourselves standing in the main floor of the library.

“Whoa well thanks for that Princess Luna.” Twilight said. “Sure saved us walking all the way from the edge of Ponyville.” She said before turning to Spike. “So chef Spike, got any ideas for dinner?”

Spike then proceeded to walk into the kitchen before quickly coming back out. “I have a few ideas but we’ll have to go grab some ingredients from the markets.” He said. Twilight gave him a nod and floated her saddlebags to her side. Spike then held up a claw to stop her. “I can go get them Twilight. Maybe I should take Stealth with me get him out a bit more.” He said before holding a claw out towards me.

“Are you sure Spike?” Twilight asked him worry lacing her voice.

“Yeah I’m sure Twi.” With that said I gave him the magical band. “Besides I’ll be able to keep him line.” He said as Stealth walked over to the door.

“Still be careful okay.” She said as Spike gave us a wave and left the library.

“Don’t worry Twi he’ll be fine. He saved a whole empire, I’m pretty sure he can handle one changeling.” I said to her.

“I know Ryan, I guess it’s just me being protective of him.” She said.

I then looked to see that Luna was no longer with us. I then heard a door open upstairs, as I walked up the stairs I noticed that the door to Twilight’s balcony was open. Standing out on the balcony was Luna looking at an easel. I decided to pull her into a hug, as well as give her a kiss on the cheek. “So what would my favorite princess be up to.” I said looking at the easel as she painted what looked like the night sky. “Huh, never took you for a painter.”

“Well it helps me envision how the night will look.” She said gesturing to what seemed to be constellations on the canvas.

“Wait so you create the night?”

“Yes I do.”

“That is… I’m not going to bother arguing with you about how that’s impossible.” I said getting her to let out a small giggle.

“Don’t worry Ryan, there are probably some things that make sense in this world that won’t give you a headache.” She said nuzzling my neck. “Now if you’ll excuse me I must get back to my painting.” She said levitating her paintbrush back up above the canvas.

“Okay then. Don’t want to accidentally screw up the night sky.” I said with a chuckle. “Not a problem I have to go ask Twilight something anyway.” I said before giving her a kiss as I left the small balcony.

After making my way back down to where I had left Twilight. “Oh hey Ryan.”

“Hey Twi. I need to tell you a couple of things.” She gave me a nod. “Cool. First of all don’t worry about getting a bed for Luna, she’ll probably want to sleep with me.”

“Okay then Ryan, I sort of figured she would have wanted to do that anyway but thanks for letting me know anyway.” She said before I continued.

“Second thing, and I want you to be honest. How do you feel about Stealth?” I asked her.

“Um… Well. He’s very nice and quite well versed in his mannerisms.” She said with a slight blush. “He’s also a bit cute.” She mumbled under her breath. Something I didn’t fail to pick up on.

“What was that Twi?” I asked her. This only caused her blush to intensify.

“Ihavetogotothelittlefilliesroom.” She said before rushing out of the room.

“Smooth. Very smooth.” Orion said to me.

‘Well I figured out what I wanted to figure out didn’t I.’ I thought back to him.

“Good point. Well you better go apologize to her.”

“Yeah I better.” I muttered under my breath. Following Twilight’s path towards the bathroom.

PreviousChapters Next