• Published 11th Jun 2012
  • 1,686 Views, 34 Comments

In another dimension - Wonderpony



Filly finds a scroll to an another dimension.

  • ...
1
 34
 1,686

Chapter 1

The location is Canterlot.
The time is 6:53 A.M

“You are worthless, you are the reason your parent are dead.” The words echoed through her head. Kids around her age surrounded her, pointed at her and kept laughing.
“You should have gone away with your worthless parents when you had the chance-”

With that, a loud scream was heard in the Canterlot tower. It was from a filly. Her name is Twilight Sparkle.

SNIFF

The filly looked around with her teary eyes, her light panting echoed through the room.
”Another nightmare?” She muffled and got up with tired, and wet eyes.

”I got to stop those late night studies” Twilight Said with a puffy, cutesy voice to no one in particular. She looked around her surroundings which was as quiet as usual. It had always been this quiet as long as she could remember, she hated this silence.

She walked towards the bathroom, and levitated a toothbrush. She smothered some toothpaste on the toothbrush, and took her time to brush her teeth, which usually took about 2 minutes.

She took a moment to look at herself in the mirror, fixing her mane. She walked out of the lit bathroom and turned off it’s lights. She went to the refrigerator and looked for something good to eat. “Nothing...” She said with no strong emotions.

She sighed, and closed the refrigerator. On the table she witnessed a fruit bowl with apples and other kind of fruits. She wasted no time, and picked up an apple, and spent her time eating it.

As she teleported a saddle on her back. Twilight sighed. “Great... another day for school” She complained in a quiet voice. She did not look forward to school at all.

She opened the outdoor and walked out. She sighed and kept walking till’ she would end up in the in a school for gifted unicorns.

The trip wasn’t long. She would use about 10 minutes in average.Twilight was quite early, actually about an hour or so.

In the meantime, Twilight Sparkle would usually be in the school library to read anything that would come to her little mind, but this time she had no interest in such activity. Instead, Twilight had been thinking on something that she have been thinking about for a time now.

Will I ever get friends?
What if the ponies in my class are right? Maybe I am just a waste of air?
What is it like to have a family? To be tucked in every night, getting comforted when everything wasn’t as it should be.

As these thought ran through her head, she got this violent urge to cry. She used her left hoof to dry of her tears. “Darn it…” she spoke with her puffy voice.

As time went by, she tried to entertain herself. She created an image of a pony she could actually talk to. Maybe she wasn’t real? maybe it was just a magic trick, but that was just silly details for Twilight.

40 minutes of talking and laughing, she heard other ponies opening the doors downstairs. She made the mirage disappear, and peeked down the stairs. She panicked when she saw 2 familiar ponies. The ones who had been tormented her for as long as she could remember.

Crud! She thought to herself, and looked around for a place to hide. The two fillies walked up, discussing a topic. Twilight ran off to a room next to her

This isn’t good! She thought to herself. She looked around once more, and saw a door not far away. She rushed inside panting lightly. She ended up in a closet. It was narrow, dark, and even creepy, but everything was better than being with those two.

The fillies heard a door opening as they went upstairs
“Did you heard that, Pendant” She asked her friend, and winked.
Her friend chuckled, and went up to the closet door.

Every footstep was one moment closer for Twilight’s torture to begin. “Please don’t open the door... Please don’t open the door” She repeated as she shivered greatly. The door opened slowly. The crack of light spread at Twilight’s face, and right after, She saw a white coated filly, with light orange eyes.

“Oooo.... I am sorry, I couldn’t see you in there, not that anyone would want to” She laughed mockingly Twilight backed away into the closet half frightened. Pendant started to laugh again. “What’s the matter, freak? Scared?” She asked “Pendant looked at her friend: Amethyst. “Look at this Amethyst. She is scared.”

Twilight wanted to scream for help, but even if she could, she would think the matter would be even worse for than it already was. All she could do was stand there, wait for it to be all over.

With that, the teacher had arrived, witnessing the 3 fillies. She walked over to the area, and broke them apart. But instead of scolding the two bullies, she scolded Twilight
“Miss Twilight Sparkle! You know that you are not allowed to wander around randomly in the closet!” She shouted

“W-Wha- But I”
“I do not want to hear any excuses.” With that,she left the area, and unlocked the classroom door. The two fillies chuckled, and followed the teacher inside.

Twilight looked down, and slowly started to get teary. “Why is it always me?” she questioned no one in particular but herself. She stared at the ground, and walked in the classroom.

As time passed, the rest of the student gathered up in time.

“Okay class. We are going on a field trip today. We are going to the castle, and have a little visit.” The class cheered, except Twilight. She really had no reason to be happy.
----

The class arrived at the castle where a royal guard was showing them around. The throne room, explain how it is to be a royal guard, their duties. Everything.

As they ventured forward, they passed by a large wooden door.

“This is the old canterlot archives. It haven’t been used in centuries.” Twilightwas quite interested to see what was behind the large wooden door.

“Let’s get going class” The guard said to the as the kept going forward. Twilight walked towards the large wooden, door. “Huh? No handle?” She lit her horn, and struggled hard to get it open. Sweat, and exhaustion was heard, and eventually the door went open. She rushed inside, as the door shut behind her. Dust flew everywhere, blinded her for a few seconds, and caused her to cough repeatedly.

minutes after coughing, and trying to clear her vision, she could finally see. The room was filled with loose parchments, and scrolls throughout the area. It looked like a if someone didn’t even bother to clean it up. “What in the hay... This room is huge...” Twilight said as she walked around. She then saw a huge bookcase in the corner which was all covered in dust. She looked around and saw a parchment on top of the book shelf.

She glowed her horn and levitated down the parchment from the book shelf. She unwrapped it open with her magic, and she began to read the parchment

The parchment had unclear letters, but she was able to decipher what was said.

One way trip to an alternate dimension. Follow these steps to proceed.
Twilight smiled happily. She did not what she would witness, but she had already made up her mind. This place was a 1st class dump!

As she finished the steps, a gigantic green wormhole vacuumed her inside. and soon it dissapeared into thin air.

Twilight literally felt like she was going to be ripped into small pieces as she fast traveled trough the thin wormhole.