• Published 14th Feb 2016
  • 1,339 Views, 32 Comments

A Nightmarish Revival - TheImperialBrony

  • ...
5
 32
 1,339

Getting rebuilt...

I looked at Foxy as he stood unsteady on his new legs. "Welcome back Foxy." I say to him.

Foxy looks up and turns his head to see me. "Hi Nightmare." He flinches. "What is wrong with my voice?" he asks.

I chuckle. "Well you have a new body if you can't tell, and your body is a filly. A Nightmare Filly to be exact." I reply with a possibly a shit-eating grin.

"Why the hell am I a filly? Why am I not my own body? I like my own body." his voice raising till the last statement. He looks me over for a second and raises a brow. "And why are you not in your own body?"

"Well....I don't know." Deploy the shit-eating grin once again.

He grunts and stares at me, crafting a question in his mind. "What are you trying to do right now?" he asks.

"I am deploying my Grand shit-eating grin." I say holding a hoof to my chest and smiling.

"Woo....so Grand" he says with a sarcastic tone, earning a frown from me.

"As for your new body, it is easy to start small and the filly is fast, perfect for a fox." answering one of the questions from earlier.

He sets himself down on his rear like me. He brings up one of his torn hooves and started to inspect it. "So you say the smaller faster?" I nod. "Well foxes are small so, I guess I could try to work with this." he says as he turns his hoof to better look at it. He puts it down after he was done and looked back at me. "But if I want to be bigger, grant it will ya?" I nod agreement. Looking satisfied, Foxy made an attempt to stand again, and did it with wobbly legs. I was sitting across from him and watching him get used to his new body. It was humorous to watch him do things he had to learn again.

Though, not when I had to.

As he worked around in his new body, I returned to my reading. I saw above my book Foxy taking notice of me reading.

"You...read?" he puts on a face.

"Yea, I had to pass the time somehow. Plus, this book is pretty good." I reply looking up at him.

He slaps himself with a hoof an the face, due to the lost of balance, he fell forward with a thud. I can tell you this....he was not happy. Especially when I started laughing my ass off at him. I heard him mumbling about 'Writer's jokes' or something.

This caught my attention.

"Foxy, did you do what I think you did?" I raise a accusing brow at him.

He looks about before answering. "Uh....No?" he shrugs uncertainly.

I pick up my book and head over to where he was. I was a good few inches taller than him. I took the book and whacked him on the head all the while saying....

"No Foxy! Bad. No breaking the 4th Wall!"

I didn't hit him hard, don't want to hurt his new body. All the while he was trying to cover himself from my blows with his hooves and saying sorry over and over again.


After that little fiasco, I taught Foxy some new things about the new bodies we have now. He managed to get used to walking around too. When we finished, I went back to reading as he went exploring near me. He came back to me few minutes later.

"So...you going to bring the rest back too?" he asks fiddling with his hooves. He has been acting a bit more childish due to his new form.

I put a hoof to my bottom jaw in thought. "Well, maybe not all of them I may bring Freddy back, or Chica. Bonnie is good too." Foxy looks at me, probably studying me again. "What do you think?" I ask him.

"I'd say....hmm...I really don't know."

"Well, we might as well look around here as we think about who to choose. I can only choose one." I say getting up from where I sat on the ground.

He watches me get up. "Do you feel that in the air?" he asks.

I look over surprised. "You feel it too? I don't know what it is, but its everywhere." I headed to a hallway I have not gone down before with Foxy following next to me.

"Should we try and find out?" he turned on his eye light, a light red-yellow glow.

"Hmm....maybe. We could once we have decided who is going to be with us."

Foxy nods understanding and keeps going with me down the hall. It had statues of ponies in many poses. I could feel and increase in the strength of the pressure around me. Foxy could feel it too, I could tell how he was looking about. We found a hallway leading downward. We looked at each other before nodding and heading down it.

The pressure increased greatly the more we went down. It was a pretty long staircase, perhaps leading down to the canyon I saw coming in here.

"We seem to be finding the source already." Foxy comments.

"Aye, lets find out whats causing this annoying pressure around us."

I saw a light at the bottom of the stairs, I took note of it and passed it on to Foxy, who nodded. The more we went down, the more the walls turned from bricks to stone. Burned out torches scattered along the walls. When we reached the bottom, the pressure had reached a massive level around us, not enough to hurt us but to make us feel unsafe.

What we found left our mouths hanging wide.

Author's Note:

Do vote on who will be the companion joining them in future chapters!!:pinkiehappy:

P.S no Halloween animatronics. Sorry.