• Published 9th Feb 2016
  • 1,181 Views, 38 Comments

The Living Energy Rifle - Dimensional Librarian



Life is going well for Fluttershy, Twilight, and their accidental daughter Candy Burn. That is until they get another accidental child.

  • ...
1
 38
 1,181

1 Epilogue - Date Night

Twilight Sparkle was going over her checklist for the night one last time "Alright, restaurant reservation? Check! Extra bits for dessert? Check! Spike with Candy for the evening?" Twilight then took a glance down the hall way and heard the laughter of Spike and her daughter Candy Burn "Check," she says with a smile as she then hears a hoof knocking on the front doors of the Friendship Castle. Twilight perks her ears up and blushes slightly as she heads to answer the door while shouting back to Spike and Candy "Fluttershy is here. You two be good." A chorus of 'Yes Twilight' came from the room and with a satisfied nod Twilight then went to meet up with Fluttershy.

When Twilight opened the door Fluttershy was standing there with a few birds fluttering around her mane and doing final touches to make it look nice for her. Twilight smiles at her fiancée "You look wonderful Fluttershy."

Fluttershy blushes and turns her head slightly while whispering "Thank you...... You look nice too."

"Oh calm down Fluttershy no reason to be embarrassed like that" Twilight says to comfort her as she starts to lead them to one of the slightly fancier restaurants around Ponyville.

"I...I know." Fluttershy says "I guess I'm just worried about the wedding is all."

"What for?"

"Well...... It's just....... I think something bad is going to happen soon." Fluttershy told Twilight as they got to their table. After quickly ordering Twilight looks at Fluttershy curiously before asking "What could possibly go wrong? We have Candy and each other?" Fluttershy just shrugs.


Twilight and Fluttershy enjoyed the rest of the evening together. Near the end when Twilight was about to send up a small signal spell to let their waiter know that they were ready for dessert her horn flared with magic before shorting out seemingly backfiring. "AHHHH!" she cried out in pain as she clutched at her forehead. "What's wrong Twilight?" Fluttershy asked full of concern for her fiancée.

"I....I don't know Fluttershy..... I guess I just need to rest." Twilight tells her as the waiter finally made it over to see what had happened. Twilight then paid for their meal and got lead home by Fluttershy who was fussing over Twilight's health. Unbeknownst to them Twilight had done the same spell that had been used to make Candy Burn but it didn't hit anything normal like a piece of food, a piece of cloth, a snake, or even all the numerous inanimate objects with in the restaurant. No it didn't hit any of these but instead had gone out the window and hit a shimmering object that was laying at the base of a bush.