• Published 9th Feb 2016
  • 1,180 Views, 38 Comments

The Living Energy Rifle - Dimensional Librarian



Life is going well for Fluttershy, Twilight, and their accidental daughter Candy Burn. That is until they get another accidental child.

  • ...
1
 38
 1,180

2 My first moments

[Rebooting.....]
[Systems appear to be normal.]
[Weapon Status: Ready for WAR]

Those were the first things I saw. Those words scared me right awake causing me to instantly sit up and bang my head against a tree branch. "Ow" I mutter as I ran a hoof along my head and it bumped into my horn. Looking around I noticed that I'm in a simple town with other ponies but for some reason I was under a bush "What happened?" I ask no pony in particular as I slowly crawl out from the bush with one thought on my mind. "I don't know who I am but I refuse to be used for war." I take a look around and then start to walk toward what seemed to me as a very large crystal tree.


3rd Pony POV In Friendship Castle


"GOOD MORNING TWILIGHT!!" came the voice of Twilight's extra hyper friend Pinkie Pie causing Twilight to wake up suddenly. "Pinkie!!! What are you doing in my room?" Twilight asks her surprised. Pinkie smiles and says "Why to congratulate you and Flutters on having another foal," as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Twilight looked at Pinkie confused before what she had said processed through her head. Her eyes went wide and she grabbed Pinkie by the shoulders before almost shouting "We didn't mean to! And then there's almost no telling what the spell hit so we don't even know what type of pony to look for." Pinkie went with Twilight's shaking and then rose a hoof cutting her off "Don't worry about it Twilight I'll just find the new pony in town and we'll have a 'Welcome to Ponyville / Happy Birthday Party' party," the party mare told the disgruntled princess before bouncing off to search Ponyville.


1st Pony POV Ponyville side streets


I soon found myself walking along the side streets, well I assumed as much due to how few ponies were walking about, when I came upon the strangest looking pegasus mare I had seen. Her ears where the color of candy corn, they were even striped like it as well. Her eyes were some kind of stunning blue. Her mane was short, and wavy that was mostly yellow, but had some orange streaks in it. her hooves where white but the rest of her body was orange. Then again if I thought about it I couldn't really remember anything about myself or others I had met previously so I guess she just stuck out to me amongst the other ponies I had seen since this morning.

Feeling drawn to the mare for some reason I slowly approached her with a curious look in my eyes. She then looked over after hearing my hoofsteps and smiled "Hi, I'm Candy Burn. What's your name?" she asked me suddenly. Taken back by her sudden friendliness I then stammer out "I... I... I'm Taissy!" "No clue where that came from," I think to myself.

Candy smiled at me and said "I like it. Want to come and be with me and my friends? We're going to go adventuring for our cutie marks."

"What's a cutie mark?" I ask confused. Candy looked at me surprised then looked at my flank making me blush slightly as she then asked me "How can you not know what a cutie mark is when you have one right there?" My eyes widen as I turn my head to see my own flank. I notice that I had a shimmering silver coat but what surprised me was the DT in the shape of a logo on my flank. "AAAHHHHH!!" I cried out in surprise and physically recoil trying to get away from the strange mark while Candy watched me confused at my reaction.

"Did you loose your memory?" Candy asked me and I nod with a small look of fear in my eyes. "Come on" she told me with a comforting wave of her wing as she started to lead me toward an apple farm. "Welcome to Sweet Apple Acres. This is were me and my friends the other Cutie Mark Crusaders meet and plan crusades to get out cutie marks. Maybe we can help you?" Candy Burn told me. With a smile I nod in agreement.


3rd Pony POV Everfree Outskirts


Two pegasus stallions walk out of the Everfree and look around. One yellow and the other was a deep purple, they both had headsets on their heads and looked around. The yellow one then sighed and said "Hey man I'm sorry that I lost it."

His companion quickly turned and glared at him, "You happened to loose the brand new Assault Energy Rifle that comes with a Tactical AI. It was made of material that makes it practically indestructible in this world for now and came with a build in Shielding system! And all you have to say is SORRY??" The yellow one sighed and nodded in understanding, "Lets just go file the report and get an actual Tact Team out here to find what ever pony picked it up." With a conjoined nod they both turn and go back into the Everfree and head back down the trail.

Author's Note:

Many thanks for reading this and I would really appreciate any Helpful comments. DylanZBass Has helped with a bit of proof reading and the original idea as well as the character Candy Burn

Taissy's cutie mark