• Published 9th Feb 2016
  • 1,181 Views, 38 Comments

The Living Energy Rifle - Dimensional Librarian



Life is going well for Fluttershy, Twilight, and their accidental daughter Candy Burn. That is until they get another accidental child.

  • ...
1
 38
 1,181

4 Running

Author's Note:

Again this is a Sister Story to The Living Flower

3rd Pony POV Friendship Castle


Flaming Snowflake a black coated pegasus with a white muzzle, piercing baby blue eyes, and white wing tips, his cutie mark is half a sun and half of a snowflake, and his mane and tail matched with alternating sections of white and black, trotted up to the front doors of the Friendship Castle. The door then opens and reveals Spike who looks at the pegasus curiously before asking "Uh.... Hi. Can I... help you?"

Flaming smiles at Spike and says "Why yes you can. I'm actually asking around if anything weird or strange has been reported by the populace." Spike raises an eyebrow then shrugs saying "Okay I'll let you talk to Twilight," he then opens the door more to lead Flaming to Twilight who was still with her BBBFF and sister in-law. Once they enter the library Flaming Snowflake hears Twilight explaining a spell to the others.

"... A while ago I discovered a spell that bonded two pony's DNA to an object of there choosing. Candy Burn was created by this spell, and so was this girl," Twilight said, nodding to Fioralba. Shining Armor's and Cadence's jaws dropped.

"That is some pretty powerful magic," said Shining Armor.

"Wait, then what is Candy Burn?" Cadence asked. This time, Shining Armor got to whack her head.

"I was originally a piece of candy corn. I think she was a rose," said Candy Burn.

"And then there's the other one," said Pinkie causing everypony to jumped.

"Where did you come from?!" asked Shining Armor. Nobody listened.

"What other one?" asked Cadence.

"Yeah, last night I accidentally casted the animation spell, and it hit something. We're not even completely sure what to look for!" Twilight said.

"So you've already got two kids?" asked Shining Armor.

"Yes. But don't worry, I doubt anything bad is going to happen," Twilight said.

"And you didn't even have to go threw pregnancy?" Shining Armor asked. Twilight slightly blushed

"No. You want to bond Cadence's and your DNA to something, don't you?" asked Twilight. There was an awkward silence following.

".......No. Maybe. Ok, just a little bit," said Shining Armor.

"Don't worry, I can possible give you the spell later, but only if Cadence agrees," Twilight said.

"So, this rose girl is new?" Cadence asked.

"Yes, she was created about an hour ago," Rarity said. There was some muffled speech coming from Fioralba. Rarity removed the silence spell.

"I was created?!" she yelled.

"Yes, but only because of me and Applejack not being able to have a foal," said Rarity, thinking on the spot.

"We did?" Applejack asked.

"Really?" Fioralba asked. "Wow, that was actually kind of anticlimactic."

"Twilight, I must ask you some things about this spell," said Shining Armor.

"Now?" Twilight asked.

"It doesn't need to be now, it can be later," Shining Armor said.

"Ok, I can tell you some now," Twilight said.

Flaming Snowflake watched the scene before him silently until now, "So I guess that actually answers all the questions that I have."

Everypony, but Pinkie cause she had already left, there looked at him curiously as Twilight asks "What questions and who are you?"

Flaming smirked and said "I am Flaming Snowflake and I come from a secret group that I will not disclose much more information besides the fact that a weapon of mass destruction was lost recently and the tracker has seemed to have broken preventing us from actually finding it quickly before somepony gets hurt." Flaming Snowflake then stares at Twilight with a look similar to Fluttershy's Stare before continuing "So I suggest if you really want to have your second foal with you then you will need to find them before I do and take them back."

Everypony looked at Flaming with varying degrees of shock as he turned and left. "Wait!! I have a sibling?" Candy asks finally realizing what had been said.


3rd Pony POV Dimtec Everfree Forest HQ


The main Mission Control room was a mess. It looked like something out of a space exploration movie where something goes wrong and everypony trying to solve the simple problem of a missing rifle. In the mist of all the chaos of running, flying, and teleporting ponies as well as the flying papers and flash-drives being thrown, stood a light brown unicorn stallion with a cutie mark of an open book in a ring of fire. With a sigh he looks around and says "For a group that's suppose to know everything you guys can be so stupid at times." A random pegasus that looks like Derpy stops and chuckles "Hey sometimes we like to get paid for doing diddly squat," before continuing to panic with the rest of the ponies. Booksalot gave another sigh and calmly left the chaotic room and headed for the Dimensional Door that would allow him to go and look for the missing rifle in the right dimension.


1st Pony POV Deep Everfree Forest


I had been running for the last half hour. I finally decided that I had gone far enough and slowed down to look at the scenery around me. I notice the trees starting to clear out a head and finally notice the rain and hear a strike of thunder. I run into the clearing not wanting to get struck by random Everfree Lightening, don't ask me how I know I'm in the Everfree I just do, I then see a gargantuan citadel. The structure was easily seven miles wide and even half a mile high at it's longest and highest points respectively. I was actually surprised at first that I couldn't think of why no pony knew about this place. Then again, with all the rain and low lying clouds, it kinda made sense in some respect. From what I could see, the citadel was abandoned long ago, as it seemed natural wear and tear had taken its toll on what was once most likely a beautiful sight to behold.

The next thing that caught my eye was a seemingly endless flight of stairs lead up to several archways into the structure itself, flanked by enormous obelisks of dark stone on one side, as well as matching lighter colored obelisks on the other side. "What is this place?" I ask no pony in particular as I start to ascend the stairs to enter the ancient citadel.