• Published 11th Jun 2012
  • 4,419 Views, 133 Comments

A stomach full of Fluttershys - Slick Dash



Fluttershy has a crush can rainbow and Rarity help her act on her feelings?

  • ...
13
 133
 4,419

Tell me!

“Fluttershy darling, hold still!” Rarity gasped exasperated as Fluttershy squirmed under Rarity’s mane straightener’s hot grip. “I can’t fix up your mane if you keep moving!”
“S-sorry...” Flutteshy whispered, trying to stay still, even with the heat of the metal tongues making her uncomfortable.

“You still haven’t told me what this is about...either of you!” Rarity complained, glancing over at Rainbow who leant lazily against the wall watching Fluttershy’s pampering.
“It’s not my place to tell.” Rainbow said mysteriously, giving Fluttershy a wink as she did. The wink gave Fluttershy a little confidence, only in the fact she could trust her friend not to tell. Not until she herself decided if she could.

“Well whatever it is, it must be something quite special for dear Fluttershy to subject herself to this!” Rarity glanced over her hoof work; the yellow mare’s pink mane was straightened perfectly adding a perfect three years to her face, making her look as beautiful as the platinum pony had ever seen her. Even Fluttershy silently admitted to herself she looked...different, but in a good way.

“W-well...” Fluttershy began nervously, immediately Rarity stopped her creative process as all her attention shot to her timid friend. Fluttershy faltered beneath the curious gaze and looked to Dash for help. The cyan Pegasus simply smiled and gave an encouraging nod of her head, silently telling Fluttershy to continue. “Well... I...think... I might have a...crush...” Fluttershy eventually choked out.
Rarity’s eyes widened to the size of dinner plates. They sparkled with newfound curiosity as she discovered this new unexpected fact about her cautious friend. “Really? Oh dear you MUST tell me who it is!”

“Uhhh...I don’t know...” Fluttershy mumbled, turning her head away from the reflection of Rarity in the mirror before her.
“Ohhhh pleeeeaaaasssee Fluttershy! You simply must tell me!” Rarity protested as she circled round to face her friend head on. Fluttershy tried not to look her friend in the face, who started to trot on the spot in frustration. “Ooooohhhhh please tell me! Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me!” Fluttershy slowly looked up, unable to sate her curiosity. And surely enough, Rarity’s saddened expression and her glistening eyes made Fluttershy’s defences melt away.

“It’s... Big macin...” Her voice died away shyly, Rarity’s ears perked up as she leant in.
“I’m sorry dear?”
“Big Macinto...” Yet again her nerves got a hold of her throat and made it hoarse. The butterfly’s in her stomach had returned and were trying their best to stop her from telling. Rarity smiled at her friend kindly, showing she understood her embarrassment. “IT’S BIG MACINTOSH!” Fluttershy suddenly screamed quickly, scrunching her eyes shut in fear. The yell caused both of the other ponies to jump.

Rainbow laughed at Rarity’s expression, her mouth had popped into an “O” as she stared in disbelief at Fluttershy. Her head swivelled to Rainbow amazed, who simply smiled and nodded, affirming Fluttershy’s words. “Well...” Rarity spluttered slowly. Fluttershy cringed with worry at her reaction, did she disapprove? “That’s wonderful darling!” The unicorn cried happily, suddenly scanning the table surface of the tables for something.

“You mean...you don’t...mind?” Fluttershy stammered.
“Mind? Why would I mind? Having a crush is a wonderful thing, and on such a strong and handsome specimen like him. Oh you do have fine tastes my dear!” her gaze spread to the surrounding room, and found what she was searching for. “Rainbow, pass me that midnight medallion blue eye shadow!”

The cyan pony looked down at a small pile of bottles and pencils neatly arranged on the table to her side. Slowly she pushed herself off the wall and stared down befuddled. Her brow furrowed as she stared at the many similar vials. “Uhhhh...” Rainbow thought aloud.
“The greenish blue pencil!” Rarity explained, her attention now returning to Fluttershy’s appearance, applying blush to her yellow cheeks.

Rainbow bent down and chose the best candidate that she could see. She then slowly made her way over to her two friends. “Thiff mon?” she muffled with her mouth full of the bottle. Rairity’s eyes glanced up at her friends and smiled.
“That’s it; please put it on the counter.” She flicked her head just ahead of her, and rainbow did as commanded.

“S-so... why are we doing this?” Fluttershy asked, glancing at her changing appearance in the mirror. Rainbow leant against another wall behind the two; she looked Fluttershy’s reflection in the eyes and explained.
“Well, you see, I’m not all that good at makeup and junk. Now Rarity is, and if you wanna look good for Macintosh, we need to make sure you look your best!” Fluttershy gulped deeply in fear.
“What? Look good for him? Didn’t...didn’t I already?” her usual fears were beginning to take a hold again, didn’t she look nice last night? If she didn’t he’d probably not be interested by now. Which would mean this was all pointless, and she was wasting her two friends’ time.

“Oh Fluttershy, don’t worry!” cried Rarity joyously as she picked up the bottle of eye shadow with her graceful, light blue magic. Slowly, she pulled off the cap. “Now hold still dear.”
“Eeep!” Fluttershy froze barely even breathing as rarity’s blue and green pencil nib approached her eyelid.

“Now Fluttershy, we’re not saying you need to tell him you like him.” Rainbow began as Rarity worked her magic. “We just want you to see how great it feels to be noticed by the guy you like!”
“It really is a wonderful feeling dear.” agreed Rarity, pulling back for a moment to examine her work, she spotted a spot she had missed, and returned.

“I’m not sure if I... can do this!” Fluttershy squealed, terrified to move with the point of the pencil so close to her pupil. Rarity pulled back and gave an approving smile, Fluttershy breathed with relief and continued, slowly turning around in her seat to face Dash. “What is it I’m supposed to do?” Rainbow stared at the face before her, slowly her chest twitched as a small laugh escaped her lips. Then another chuckle escaped her lungs as she smirked and said coolly. “With the way you look right now? I’d say just stand there and let him see you!” Fluttershy was confused.
“What do you...” She turned and looked back in the mirror. Her jaw dropped in amazement, “...mean?”
.......................................................................................................................................................