• Published 8th Feb 2016
  • 2,229 Views, 74 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Overpowered (Season 5) - Shadowmane PX-41



Join Twilight Sparkle and her friends as they easily defeat every challenge thrown at them with their awesome friendship powers.

  • ...
17
 74
 2,229

S05E21 Scare Master

Fluttershy looked at a bit and daubed a green dot on one side, with a red one on the other side.

"Well, this is it, I guess..." She picked up the bit she had marked and flipped it. "Green I go. Red I don't..."

The bit bounced around for a bit, teetering on the edge for a few seconds before it finally landed on the side with the green dot.

"Oh my..." Fluttershy picked up the bit and put it on the table. "Looks like I'm going out this Nightmare Night. Let's just hope that Twilight can help me get over my fears." She looked back at her animal friends. "Now you all behave whilst I'm gone. And I promise that I'll be right back to read you all a story."

They all nodded, prompting her to leave the house.


Fluttershy was escorted by Twilight and her friends, and with Twilight's logic, the meek pegasus quickly overcame her fears of Nightmare Night and even dressed up as Flutterbat to scare the pants off of passersby.

"How did I not appreciate this holiday before?" Fluttershy asked as she collected the candy from Rose's house after giving her a fright. "This is one of the best holidays ever!"

"So, does this mean you'll celebrate it every year with us?" Pinkie asked before sliding off in a random direction.

"Of course I will! After all, best friends do everything together and help each other through times when they feel frightened."

And from that moment on, the Mane Six had the best Nightmare Night of their lives, scaring random ponies all across the town and getting candy as a reward.