• Published 18th Feb 2016
  • 546 Views, 22 Comments

The Lost Sibling - Teotle



Nyx and Teolte are at it again, going on adventures with their friends and getting into trouble with Twilight and then some.

  • ...
3
 22
 546

A Plan in Motion

Teotle and Nyx told Twilight what happened that day with the manticore. Twilight wasn't sure what to think of it, other than it being very dangerous. But this was the message they've been waiting to give to Equestria. She and Spike sent a letter to Celestia and Luna, a few days later, they gathered to put the plan together.

The princesses made the announcement to their subjects that Teotle and Nyx were going with them to Canterlot to allegedly stay in the dungeon. Almost everypony was more than pleased to hear it. The Cutiemark Crusaders were briefed on the plan to keep them from protesting.

When they arrived to Canterlot, Nyx and Teotle were shown to their room where they will be staying until the next part of their plan. The room was simple, a few book shelves on the all, Two small beds by the window, a closet, and a bathroom.

"Not so bad." Teotle commented.

"What did you expect?" Luna asked.

"I didn't know we'd get a bathroom." replied Teotle.

"This room will be your home for the time being." Said Celestia. "However, you mustn't go anywhere else in the castle. Only a few staff members know our plan, and we'd like to keep it that way."

"What happens if somepony goes to the dungeon and we're not there?"m Asked Nyx.

"We have made the announcement that there are not to be visitors." Luna answered. "Twilight and your friends, however, can come any time they wish."

"What if my sister tries to attack ponyville again?" Asked Teotle.

Celestia then replied, "We have sent royal guards to watch over the town, in the event she does try something. We have it under control."

Meanwhile

In the Everfree Forest, Scarlet Rose prepared for her next move against her brother, Teotle. She sat in a camp she set up in a clearing. The camp had a tent made out of some sticks and a tarp, a fire pit, some logs to sit on, and a some fruit she gathered from the trees.

She sharpened her arrows and adjusted the string on her bow when a voice appeared. "Hello, child." It sounded like it came from close by, but when she looked around, she saw no one.

The voice had a dry, ashy feel to it, as if the persons lungs were set a blaze. Scarlet readied her bow and arrow when the voice came back and said, "Don't be afraid, I'm a friend."

"Who are you?" She asked.

"I am the one who speaks inside your head." Said the voice. "The one who has secretly helped push you forward to your goal." a ball of smoke appeared from the shadows and took the form of a wolf skeleton. It was Shadowflame, himself.

Scarlet gritted her teeth and shouted, "YOU!" She aimed at Shadowflame him in the head. The arrow, however, passed through him like he was nothing.

He shook his head and said, "You can't hurt me, for I have no form, not yet."

"I'll make sure you never have one." Scarlet growled.

"You misunderstand, my dear. I'm not here with an evil plot." Said Shadowflame. "I have come to repent for my sins, to fix my mistakes."

"How?" Asked Scarlet, raising an eyebrow.

Shadowflame frowned and said, "My children are one of my greatest blunders I've ever spawned. I stole women from their homes and families to create them, including your mother. They are monsters that must be destroyed."

Scarlet sighed and said, "I'm with you there. One of them killed her before I could return home to save her."

"I am sorry for that." Shadowflame said sympathetically. "I wish I could take it all back."

"Why should I believe you?" Asked Scarlet. "You killed my father."

"I know, he was a good person, and a good fighter. I see you caught up with his teachings." Shadowflame extended his paw to her and said, "let me make it right by you. Let me give you what power I have left."

Scarlet was hesitant. She wanted Teotle dead, but she wasn't able to do it on her own. She knew this all too well. If she wanted to do it, she needed help. She shook Shadowflame's paw in agreement, and like that, his ghostly form entered her body. As he entered, Scarlet felt herself change. She felt stronger, powerful, and more angry than ever before. She was ready.