• Published 25th Feb 2016
  • 4,890 Views, 97 Comments

Teaching Scootaloo A Lesson - Matt11



Being a single mother can be really hard for Dizzy Twister but lately she has been having trouble with her daughter, after a talk with her friend Twilight she comes up with a different way to punish Scootaloo for misbehaving.

  • ...
38
 97
 4,890

Timeout

Twilight started making breakfast after she finished with Scootaloo, the pancakes were very easy for her to make but a little messy. After she was done she brought about twenty pancakes to the table. She put five on each plate and gave Scootaloo an extra three, then once she had cut the pancakes and added some tasty chocolate chips to the food she cut them up nice and small for the orange filly.

Scootaloo pouted as her food was being cut for her “Hey ,you do know I can cut that myself don't you? I’m not some toddler, I know how to cut my own stuff.” she said in a frustrated tone. It annoyed her enough when her mother did it for her.

“Sorry sweetheart but foals cant use knife,s you might accidentally cut yourself, or worse” Twilight cooed, making it obvious she was getting into the role playing aspects of looking after Scootaloo, knifes and even butter knives were a bit sharp and not exactly something a foal like her should use. After cutting it into tiny pieces she put the fork on the table and watched Scootaloo “Remember if you need help eating I could always feed you myself, don't be scared to ask.” Twilight said sweetly.

“TWILIGHT! I’m not a baby, I can feed myself! I don't need you getting in my face like that!” Scootaloo protested, she was somewhat ok with Twilight cutting the food and with wearing the diapers, but if Twilight did feed her she'd be super embarrassed.

“Hey I think you should leave her alone, Twilight, nothing personal but I don't think you should feed her, she's not a two year old,” Starlight suggested “Besides, I’m sure she's more than capable of eating on her own.” Starlight proceeded to take a bite of her own meal, trying not to look at Scootaloo’s diaper too often. She was certain Scootaloo wanted to maintain what dignity she still had.

“Sorry...I guess I got a little carried away… it's just, sometimes I worry,” Twilight replied. “I promised her mother I’d look after her and- ” Starlight interrupted her before she could finish.

“Yeah, I’m sure she knows how to feed herself, considering she has eaten on her own before you,” Starlight advised her mentor, then recalling memories of a past she still dreaded she added “Word of advice, Twilight don't try controlling Scootaloo. What you're doing is pretty close to what I did to that village.” she said, taking a sip of her tea.

Scootaloo swallowed hard. “You mean you actually babied ponies and put them in diapers?” she asked Starlight. “I thought you just took away their cutie marks and tried to brainwash them into being happy about being plain.”

Starlight looked at Scootaloo, then glared at Twilight. There was only one way Scootaloo knew about ‘Our Town’ as Starlight preferred to call it (its actual name was not something she could recall, she just never bothered to learn or repeat it to anypony).

Twilight looked at Starlight and told her pupil as straight as possible. “She didn’t hear it from me, I never told her or any of her friends about your past. It’s possible one of her friends told her, or it’s word of mouth.”

Starlight tried her hardest not to look ashamed, as she looked at Scootaloo and told the filly. “To answer your question, Scootaloo, no. I never babied anypony or encouraged such a thing in my village. But I did talk down to ponies and belittle them,” she confessed. “Granted, I did it for far worse reasons than why Twilight is currently doing it.”

“I’m sorry if I treated you in such a way,” Twilight apologized to Scootaloo. “You may be wearing diapers and sitting in a high chair, but that doesn’t I have to completely treat you like a baby if you don’t want me to do so. I’m sure your mother would understand if I decided not to go through with this.”

Scootaloo tried her hardest, but she couldn’t help but feel just the tiniest bit guilty. “I’m still mad my mom did this without asking for my opinion, but I guess being treated like this isn’t all bad. I could do without the diapers or the high chair, but the affection is alright,” she told Twilight. “I guess what I’m saying is, since it’s only until my mom comes back, you can do this and I won’t mind too much. Just please promise me you won’t tell anypony about any of this!”

“Your secret is safe with Starlight, Spike, and I.” Twilight nodded at Scootaloo, and decided to eat some of her breakfast, while letting Scootaloo enjoy hers on her own. Nothing more was said on the matter during that time.


When breakfast was done and the dishes put away, Twilight picked Scootaloo up in her magic “Now that we finished breakfast, I was thinking maybe I could read you a story or I could put you in the playpen to play with some toys,” she suggested, then an idea came to her head. “Ooh, or maybe I could give you a ride on my back!”

“Honestly, Twilight I would much rather play in the playpen.” Scootaloo protested. “At least I’ll have some time by myself in that room.” she thought to herself.

Twilight smiled with glee ,and lifted Scootaloo up and took her into the playpen (which was pretty close to the restroom). After putting Scootaloo in the pen next to the window, she brought in a couple of toys, a rattle, a giant teddy bear, and a few other toys. Then she declared “Look, Starlight and I have something important we need to work on for a bit as part of her studies So Spike will be in charge of you while we’re gone. Please be good. And remember, play nice.” Princess and pupil then walked out, and Spike came in with a Power Ponies comic clutched in his claws.

“If you need something, just ask,” Spike replied with a smile. “The same rules Twilight laid down for you apply here, so don’t think you can trick me.”

Scootaloo ignored Spike’s comment, as she decided to play with the teddy a bit. It was actually more boring than she thought, she’d much rather go hang out with her friends or maybe get to know Diamond Tiara a little more, but within time she had somehow fallen asleep while holding onto the bear. About an hour passed and she woke up with the most desperate need to go to the bathroom. She carefully trotted over to the side pen and saw Twilight forgot to lock it, Spike seemed to be distracted by his comic, so she took this as a chance to head to the bathroom “I know I promised I use my diaper but I’d much rather use a toilet,” the fully thought to herself, making up her mind right then and there. “I’m not going to use this diaper like a baby. So who cares if Twilight, Spike, and Miss. Starlight get mad? Twilight didn’t punish me the last time I decided to use the bathroom instead of my diaper, I’m sure she’ll understand a second time”.

The orange coated filly rushed to the bathroom, fearful that if she slowed her pace at all she wouldn’t make it in time! It was a lot easier for her to find it this time around, as she knew where to look. But when she opened the door, Spike was standing there with an angry expression on his face.

“I can’t believe you, Scootaloo, Twilight said specifically for you to use your diaper or ask somepony if you need to go number two,” the dragon scolded, blocking the path forward. “And here you are, disobeying Twilight again?” Spike went on, tapping his feet on the ground as he stared at her. “You and Twilight made a deal!”

“Yeah, well… I thought since Twilight wasn't around, I could use the bathroom without having to honor that deal,” Scootaloo shrugged in reply. “Now get out of my way, squirt! I need to use the toilet before my bladder explodes!” Scootaloo said, eagerly trying to push Spike out of the way! But somehow he was able to stay there without being pushed away.

Spike continued to try to stop her, “No, the potty is for big ponies, and you specifically promised to use your diaper for number one,” he scolded. “Since Twilight’s not around, you have to listen to me. You can use your diaper if you have to pee, I mean that is technically a potty if you think about it,” he considered. “Or you have to go number two as well?”

“No, just number one, but I’m not wetting my diaper for some dumb baby dragon!” Scootaloo declared, finally managing to push Spike out of the way! Part of her felt bad for breaking her promise and being rude to Spike, but the rest of her was just interested in maintaining what dignity she had. Scootaloo trotted over to the toilet, and was about to take her diaper off, but a violet-red aurora covered her body and she was pulled out from the bathroom. That is when, she saw Twilight and Starlight right beside her. Twilight looked rather mad, if the scowl on her face was an indication, while Starlight seemed to unsure how to feel about this situation.

“Scootaloo! I thought I told you to come to me, Starlight or Spike if you need to use the bathroom,” Twilight lectured, as she put Scootaloo down and continued. “Now I know this is new to you, but you promised to use your diaper and a promise is a promise. And after you’ve done that I want you to apologize to Spike,” she added as she put Scootaloo down and sighed. “I really hate fighting with you, Scootaloo. But when we made a deal I expected you to follow it. I don’t want to have to completely revoke your bathroom privileges.”

Scootaloo tried holding it in, but she knew Twilight wouldn't allow her to go pee and she had made a promise to the alicorn. So she pouted and reluctantly let it all out, it felt so warm as it got released. “This is way too embarrassing.” she thought as she finished.

Twilight laid Scootaloo down and put a brand new diaper on her. This one actually had Twilight’s cutie mark on the back of it. “Heh, I was kinda saving these for when Flurry Heart visits, but I guess you could use them instead,” she told Scootaloo, trying to maintain a straight tone. “Besides I think you could use them, they hold more in them.” she added as she finished taping the diaper together.

Continuing to pout Scootaloo didn't say a word. The embarrassment was enough to make her wish she was in Tartarus. At least a normal diaper wouldn’t be so embarrassing, or so thick. “I’m sorry, Spike. I really should’ve just cooperated with you.” she apologized to the dragon.

“No hard feelings,” Spike replied. “But you still disobeyed me and by extension disobeyed Twilight.”

Scootaloo gulped, she was definitely going to be punished for that. Now she wished she hadn’t tried to weasel her way out of her promise, even if it had meant wetting her diaper. “How are you going to punish me?” she asked Twilight. “Please don’t spank me! I know I messed up, but I don’t want a sore rump on top of everything else!”

“It probably would be wise to consider a different punishment, Twilight,” Starlight suggested. “A spanking feels kind of extreme for a situation like this. Scootaloo didn’t do anything really dangerous.”

“Well, if you don’t want to be spanked, I guess there’s only one thing I can do with you diapered butt”, Twilight decided after a moment of thinking ,and levitated a chair into the corner of the room where she and Starlight often retreated to whenever they needed to study. “You can stay in that corner for an hour and think about what you did. And if you’re extra good and don't make a fuss, I’ll make you some cookies when the timeout is over.” Twilight promised.

Scootaloo was relieved to be spared a spanking, even though she’d much rather play with toys or something else. But if she argued with Twilight, she wouldn't be able to get those cookies, and she wanted them badly. So, reluctantly, she walked over to the timeout chair, small crinkles could be heard as she waddled to it. Once she sat down on it she instantly got bored “An hour in this spot, ugh this is so boooring!” she immediately remarked.

“Well you should've thought twice before trying to use the potty without asking,” Twilight replied, and set a timer in the room a good distance away from Scootaloo. “You are not to move from that chair until the timer goes off,” she instructed, “Can I trust you to stay put until then?”

“I guess, at least I’ll get free cookies out of this.” Scootaloo shrugged.

“Good,” Twilight nodded. “Just to be safe, Spike will watch over the timer so you don’t try to mess with it. Starlight and I will be doing some reshelving. Remember to call if you need anything.” And once the arrangements were set, Twilight walked away with Starlight following.

All Scootaloo could do was sit in her chair, and stare absent-mindedly at the walls. Anything was better than looking at her diaper.


Thanks to Starlight’s magical assistance (for which Twilight was extremely grateful) it didn’t take long for the re-shelving to be finished, and within that time frame Scootaloo’s timeout was almost done.

Thank goodness this time out is almost over, I really need to go to the bathroom!” Scootaloo thought, knowing that she needed to do it for the other thing, and would rather avoid having to use her diaper if at all possible.

The last few seconds ticked by an agonisingly slow for Scootaloo, but at last Twilight’s alarm went off, and that was her cue to let Scootaloo out of time out. “Ok, Scootaloo, your time is up. Do try to tell me if you need to go number two, remember that diaper around your rump is at least for number one.” Twilight declared.

Scootaloo nodded at Twilight. “Yeah, that's the thing I have use the bathroom, I really need to do my… ‘other business’ in there if you catch my drift.” She spoke up, hinting she had to do number two rather urgently.

Twilight suspected Scootaloo had needed to poop for a while, but hadn’t said anything for fear of breaking her time out. So she quickly took Scootaloo to the bathroom and removed her diaper, then granted the filly privacy as she sat on the toilet. Once Scootaloo had finished her business and wiped herself clean, the diaper was put right back on. And it was then that Twilight knew she needed to make something clear. “Scootaloo, if you needed to do number two while you were in time out, you could’ve said something to me, Spike, or Starlight. Your timeouts can be put on pause if you have to do your business, and then they can resume once you’re done. It’s not healthy for you to hold it in all the time, you can do a lot of damage to your body.”

“I’m sorry, Twilight. I would’ve spoken up sooner if I’d know,” Scootaloo replied, then she asked. “But if I had gone number two in my diaper, would you have changed me?”

“Absolutely, though I’m not encouraging you to do so,” Twilight nodded. “Now then, why don’t you help Starlight and I with the cookies?”


The rest of the day carried out without any complications for Scootaloo. While she wasn’t a fan of being forced to use her diapers for pee, everything else she actually didn’t mind at all. She got to play with some foal toys and Twilight, Spike, and Starlight all watched her as she was starting to enjoy it herself, even if it was embarrassing

Several hours passed and eventually it was time for all foals to go to bed, even though Scootaloo protested. The promise of a bedtime story however, quickly changed her mind.

Twilight read Scootaloo a story of Daring Doo for her bedtime story, particularly the one she knew Scootaloo was most fond of: Daring Do and The Ring of Destiny.. Scootaloo smiled at Twilight, and yawned. “Thanks, Twilight. Mom always reads me stories before I go to sleep, maybe I’ll have a better time sleeping tonight.” And then she started to drift off to sleep.

Smiling, Twilight pulled the covers up to Scootaloo’s head, turned off the light, exited the room, and left the door slightly open. “Tomorrow, Scootaloo gets to spend some quality time with Starlight. I hope Starlight can handle Scootaloo.” she thought to herself, worried that Scootaloo might be too much for her young apprentice, especially if the filly knew about Starlight’s past.

Author's Note:

Hope you are enjoying the story.