• Published 19th Jan 2016
  • 633 Views, 27 Comments

Equestrian Elseworlds: The Fiend, The Warrior and the Spellcaster - Equestrian Ghost



This, is how my life changed with a new dimension, three cards and an academy.

  • ...
1
 27
 633

Chapter 1: Death of the Dragon/ Oh Boys and Girls

Life at Ponyville was the pits in my opinion. This brought upon me the termination of the classes I received from my tutors, my connection to Yubel, and many other things. Five years with Twilight were a nightmare, given that I was woken up early, forced to cook for her, forced to clean the library (which would then lead me to cleaning a castle, which fucking sucked), and the death of my barely-alive social life. I was loved by Fleur de Lis, Fancy Pants, and Photo Finish, good friends to me.

Vinyl and Octavia were cool to hang out with back when I played the piano with them, until Twilight sold the piano. The list had a few more ponies, which consisted on my former babysitter Cadence, my dead brother Shining Armor, and my marefriend, Zecora. Yes, I had a marefriend, and it was legal since my age was 18 Equine years (12 Dragon years). It was a casual day, with her dropping by the library asking for a book (October 12th, 2015). I asked her out on a date, and the rest is history.

Time passed and I was 14, or 21 in Equine years. It was February 18th, 2017, two years since Twilight left to learn how to be a proper princess. However, this day was unique, for Zecora brought me some news: she was pregnant, and it was going to be my foal. I just broke there, processing the information, to put it in a funny way. However, I slowly began to smile, hugging her and then sharing a kiss with her.

It may seem like the story got better, but it gets worse. April 7th of the same year, and I was diagnosed with a terminal disease: Solaris's Disease, as someone named it, given that I was the first to have it. I would lose my energy, bit by bit, until I was bedridden, and then dead. Seven months away from the baby's due date, and approximately twelve from my death date, things weren't pretty at the moment.

November 22nd came by, and I was in the hospital under serious treatment. Zecora managed to enter my room, accompanied by a nurse and a cart that contained the foal Zecora and I made: a zebra of white and green stripes, and also my eyes. It was quite a sight, and it reminded me of the good things in life, no matter how bad everything may seem.

Things, however, ended on March the 7th, 2018. Zecora was beside me, the foal was in my arms, and I couldn't manage to say my last words, because I was tired to the degree, where I couldn't say my last words, something I really despised since I couldn't cheer Zecora up before my death, but then again, how easy is it if your marefriend is beside you and you have a terminal disease.

I thought it was all over at the time, only to end up in a burning hole, a hole known as Hell. In times like these, I could get used to the pain to the degree that I feel pain no longer, or I could do something to try and escape this fiery prison. I was trained by Gilda in Ninjitsu, and Zecora to control my fire. I wasn't burning here that easily, I was going to get out of here, or burn in Hell's flames trying.


WARNING: The following may be disturbing, if you do not want to know about it, you may skip it.

Luna's Dreamscape

The Lunar Princess was happy, enjoying the peace of another night. There had not been nightmares in quite a while, an accomplishment she was proud of. However, the peace was disturbed by the visit of an odd, bipedal figure. This figure was a bit bulky, unlike anything she had seen. Its height was equal to hers, and as it got closer, Luna was frightened.

Its appearance was of purple and green scales, a bloody machete in its right hand, and dragging a mare in its left. What made it unique of the rest was the odd clown mask it had: a red smile adorned with white teeth, a big red nose, red hair on the sides, brown eyebrows, one eye had a cross instead of an eyehole, and three straps held the mask to its face.

However, what disturbed her even more was the fact that the creature grabbed a match and quickly ran it against the floor, getting a flame and putting the match against its head, lighting it on fire.


"Hello Luna, we meet again," it said, dropping the mare that had a pink mane and fur.


"Who are you?" Luna asked, trying to remain calm.


"Don't you recognize me? I'm Spike!" He exclaimed, laughing as he set the machete on the floor and opened his arms for a hug.


"I will not hug you, cretin."


"Says the one who decided to destroy Equestria and shroud it in eternal darkness instead of telling her sister about her true feelings or go to a psychologist," he countered, laughing as he grabbed the corpse and grabbed the bottom of its jaw as if it were a marionette.


"And here we see Princess Luna, the hormonal filly who developed a suicidal personality and went berserk!" Spike said, imitating a mare's voice.


"I am not like that!" Luna exclaimed, charging her horn.


"Now now, I did not say that you WERE like that, I said that your action of bottling up your emotions lead you to the stupid actions you did," Spike said, tsk tsk-ing her and setting the corpse in the ground.


"I will destroy you!" She said, shooting a beam at him, a beam he would merely dodge.


"Oh, that's why you weren't fit for being a user of the Elements: hatred. You felt it since the birthday parties since your sister's had more guests, while yours only had your family, in your teenage years when Celestia was popular while you weren't," he said, getting closer to her as he grabbed her throat. Luna was struggling to breathe, until Spike said:


"Goodnight, Luna." And with that, he stabbed his machete right into her chest, which lead Luna to waking up in her bedroom, sweat on her forehead and chest. A pillar of flames rose from the Canterlot Cemetery, a fire of a green color. Luna knew that if Spike was in her dreams, it was either the funeral, or in this case, a signal.

Author's Note:

Yeah, it's a bit odd compared to my former versions, but I hope you're enjoying it. Thanks for reading, and I'll see you all later.