• Published 19th Jan 2016
  • 632 Views, 27 Comments

Equestrian Elseworlds: The Fiend, The Warrior and the Spellcaster - Equestrian Ghost



This, is how my life changed with a new dimension, three cards and an academy.

  • ...
1
 27
 632

Prologue

"Ponyville was horrible and Hell was hot. The 'family' I had to tolerate in the past is compensated with the family I now form part of."
- Spike Solaris, Duel Academy: October 25th, 2004

Life is full of surprises, if I must be honest. There are good days, and there are bad days. I had my fair share, but now... I love my life: waking up in the mornings, wife in my arms, children entering a few minutes later to jump on the bed, I couldn't ask for more.


"Mm, morning love," my wife said, looking into my eyes as we stood in bed. Her dark blond hair, her brown eyes, her beautiful face, and a personality that is just as nice, perfect indeed.


"Morning," I answered, pecking her lips and getting a smile from her part. "Ready for another day?" I asked, kissing her cheek.


"As long as you're ready," she said, smiling as she giggled.


"Let me have breakfast and a nice shower, and I'm-" this is the kind of moment when something crazy happens. In this case, the not-so-crazy barging in of my daughters.


"Good morning daddy!" They said in sync. I just loved that, it was cute.


"Morning girls," I said, watching as they walked towards me, sitting on the bed. These girls were joy-bringers, twins with their slight differences in personality and appearance. Although, you may be wondering how I got to all of this, right? I won't make all of these crazy jumps, so I think I'll start from the beginning, or should I say... The end? That's right boys and girls, my story begins with an end, and it ends with a beginning.


What did I mean with this? Well, let me get to the story part, which happens ten years ago...

Author's Note:

The first chapters will contain a "Spike and (character)" fragment, as well as how Spike reached Duel Academy, and his first days and weeks there. Comment any suggestions you'd like to make, anything really. Thanks for checking the story out, and I'll see you all later.