• Published 9th Jan 2016
  • 2,879 Views, 45 Comments

Diamonds or Apples? - Sp1Dank



When Rarity goes for a fashion trip out of town. Spike is left wondering if he still has feelings for her. He spends most of his time with Applejack and finds out that they might have a connection. What will Spike do? And how will Rarity react?,

  • ...
14
 45
 2,879

The Dreams

As Spike arrived to his room in the castle, he was wondering what that strange feeling was that a cured a while ago. He didn't know whether to feel happy or anxious about the thoughts that were going through his head that night. He was so tired, so he went to sleep and hoped for a good nights rest.

As the young drake slept, he was having nightmares and couldn't fall asleep. His nightmares were about Rarity, and how she has found a gentalcolt to be her mare-friend without giving Spike a chance in the first place. Spike was so terrified of this thought that he woke up from his slumber and shouted out, "NO RARITY, DON'T GO WITH HIM, I LOVE YOU!!!".

He was lucky nopony heard him say that. He tried to go back to sleep, this time he had another dream. This dream wasn't as bad as the last one, though it was still terrifying never the less .

he dreamed about Applejack for some reason and he didn't know why.


"Oh Spike you were so helpful today, I don't know how I can repay you for this?" Imaginary Applejack said.
"Oh, you don't have to repay me anything AJ, it's just what good friends do" Spike replied.
"Spike, I have to confess something to you, do you promise it won't make you think any less of me?"
"No, of course not you can tell me anything Applejack."
"well, remember when you liked Rarity, but she didn't like you the same way you did?"
"Yeah, I think it had something to do with us being different species or something."
"Well Spike, even though she doesn't like you the same way you did, I do."
"What do you mean?"
"I mean I love you Spike, and I will always love you even more than you can ever love Rarity."


Spike woke up from his wired dream of AppleSpike becoming cannon.
Tonight was wired in many different levels for Spike, Is he in love with two ponies?

This can't be happening to Spike he loves Rarity he thought.

But boy was he wrong.

Author's Note:

That fourth wall break though,lol
This is not supposed to offend anyone because I love AppleSpike.
And Sparity, they are just my favorite ships.
:ajsmug::heart::moustache::heart::raritywink: