• Published 9th Jan 2016
  • 2,879 Views, 45 Comments

Diamonds or Apples? - Sp1Dank



When Rarity goes for a fashion trip out of town. Spike is left wondering if he still has feelings for her. He spends most of his time with Applejack and finds out that they might have a connection. What will Spike do? And how will Rarity react?,

  • ...
14
 45
 2,879

Twilight and Rarity's return

"Ah, that has got to be one of the greatest shows I've been to. I mean the style, the beauty... the fashion, it was all just marvelous if I do say so myself" Rarity said to herself as she was exiting the building and headed to the train station.

As she was walking through Baltimare, she spotted the clock tower which read 3:28 pm.

"OH NO, I'M GOING TO BE LATE FOR MY TRAIN!!! Rarity expressed herself.

She ran as fast as she could to get to her destination, but it was no use. The train just left 10 seconds before she could arrive.
"OH MAN, I guess I will just buy another ticket,I knew I shouldn't have stayed for the after-party"

As she bought her ticket she couldn't help but to stare at a beautiful, perfectly cut diamond necklace.
So she entered the shop hoping to give her little "Spikey-Wikey" that necklace for being patient as she returned.

"I think my little Spikey-Wikey will love the necklace I bought him, This will show him how much I appreciate his company, and for that gorgeous fire ruby he gave to me on his birthday, which I am wearing right now".

As the bus arrived she hopped on board and took a 2 hour train ride to Ponyville.


It is now 4:45, Twilight has just arrived at the castle, just as Spike was about to leave for his date with Applejack.
"And where do you think you'r going, Romeo?" Twilight questioned Spike.
"Oh hey Twilight, I didn't know you will be back by today, anyway I'm going to see Applejack."
"Ok, be careful I want you back home at 7, OK?"
"Yeah,yeah,yeah, don't worry about it Twi, I will be back before dinner time."
"Good, well of you go I wouldn't want to hold you back on your, visit"
"yeah...visit", "Well any who, Bye" Spike said as he raced out the door and walked towards Applejack's house.


As Rarity arrived to Ponyville, she wanted to see if Spike was home so she went to the castle.
She knocked on the door but to her surprise, Twilight opened the door.

"Twilight?!, I didn't think you would've arrived from Canterlot so early."

"Yeah, the meeting was quick and there wasn't anything tremendous going on or anything."

"Oh well, have you seen Spike?"

"Oh yeah, He went to Applejack's."

"Oh, thank you Twilight."


As Rarity was walking to AJ's, she started questioning herself.

"Applejack's, now why on Equestria would Spikey be at Applejack's house?, Maybe he just wanted to help her on the farm or something sweet like that. But then again, isn't it to late to work, nah I bet it's nothing." Rarity started questioning her thoughts.

With gift in hand, she started at AJ's front door, she knocked. But the door was unlocked, so she slowly opened the door. Cringing at the sound the squeaky door was making. What she saw scared her, she couldn't breath. She felt like she had died for a split second and had no reaction on holding on to life any longer.


`

Author's Note:

Sorry for the cliffhanger guys, but please do tell me what you guys think of my story.
This could end any way.
:ajsmug::heart::moustache:
or
:raritywink::heart::moustache:
Find out next chapter (coming soon)