• Published 20th Dec 2015
  • 9,044 Views, 39 Comments

Po-Gi-Oh - Mister Phoenix



Sweetie Belle; a young unicorn filly who doesn't really care about the new card game in Equestria. Duel Monsters, unlike her friends Scootaloo and Apple Bloom who want her to join in the fun.

  • ...
8
 39
 9,044

Blueblood's Revenge

Beep, beep, beep. Sweetie Belle watched her friend with her tired eyes sleep. Put into an coma, and now soulless. With Scootaloo's best card held in her hoof the all powerful Blue Eyes White Dragon.

"Sweetie Belle darling" Rarity said, walking into the room.

"Please darling there's nothing you can do for her you need your rest. Plus you haven't had anything to eat yet" Rarity said, with Sweetie Belle staying where she sat.

"I'm not hungry." Sweetie Belle said

"Please Sweetie your won't be any good helping her if you're tired and hungry" Rarity said, trying make her sister leave.

"But our promise I just can't leave her. Together forever" Sweetie Belle said, hanging her head with her wet tears hitting the hospital floor. Rarity pulled her younger sister into a hug causing Sweetie Belle to cry into her coat.

"It was my fault. I should have lost. She didn't have too" Sweetie Belle said, crying into Rarity coat while she stroke the young unicorn back.

"Shh. Darling Scootaloo knew that you needed to win and the only way to keep her promise is to break it" Rarity said, trying to calm her sister down.

"But. But. She was my first real friend and now she just gone" Sweetie Belle said causing Rarity to bit her lip and to look around the room.

Hold me close and hold me fast
This magic spell you cast,
This is la vie en rooosseee
When you kiss me, heaven sighs

And though I close my eyes,
I see la vie en rooosseee

Sweetie Belle stopped crying into her chest to look up at her sister.

When you press me to your heart,
I am in a world apart,
A world where roses bloom
And when you speak, angels sing from above,

Everyday words seem to turn into love songs
Give your heart and soul to me,
And life will always be,
La vie en rose

Rarity finished singing her song with Sweetie Belle looking at her in surprise.

"You haven't sang that song in years" Sweetie Belle said

"Every time you was crying about something. When you had a terrible day that song always calm you down. Now are you feeling better darling?" Rarity asked with Sweetie Belle just nodded

"Can we go to Sugar Cube Corner please I'm a bit hungry" Sweetie Belle said causing Rarity to smile.

"Why of course we can Sweetie, we can go now"

"And Rarity. Thank you" Sweetie Belle said


Blueblood lay fast asleep, catching up on his beauty sleep. Not letting anything happen to his perfect coat.

"Your a idiot" a dark voice said

Blueblood dream on ruling Equestria soon disappearing leaving him face to face with another unicorn.

"Who are you?" Blueblood question

"It doesn't matter what matter is your revenge on the filly Sweetie Belle. Looking for the Equestrian God Obelisk The Tormentor"

"How do you know that!?" Blueblood asked getting enraged.

"Doesn't everyone?" The pony wondered with a laugh. "Everfree Forest, by Ponyville you're in luck that's where your rematch await. I wait for the show" the pony said causing the spoil prince to awake.

"The Everfree Forest?" Blueblood wondered out loud "Thank you Aunt Luna"

Celestia heard this, closing her eyes looking away with a word escaping her lips. "Chase"

"This will be the last time I will let you mess with my ponies mind. It time we duel" Celestia said to herself, while walking away.

"Guards!" Blueblood yelled, exiting his room.

"Take me to Ponyville" Blueblood said, with the guards salting.


Sweetie Belle sat her head on the table she was currently sitting at, with a chocolate shake and a cupcake next to her.

Scootaloo just never left her head, this game has been nothing but a nightmare. Sweetie looked around seeing Rarity talking to Pinkie and Apple Bloom drinking her milkshake.

Are they going to be in danger too, like Scootaloo? Force to do something or get they soul taken away? Sweetie Belle question in thought.

"Are ya alright Sweetie?" Apple Bloom question

"Yeah I'm still down, sorry for upsetting your mood" Sweetie Belle said, with Apple Bloom putting her deck on the table.

"You want to duel?" The unicorn filly question

"No, ah want to help ya fight that Master Chase so here ya need them" Apple Bloom placing Ego Boost, Raigeki Break, and Draining Shield on the table.

"Thank you Apple Bloom. I'm sure these will help, I'm just going to put in Ego Boost for now" Sweetie Belle said bring out her deck, placing her new cards with her old ones.

"I'll be sure to return them after"

"It no problem ya ma friend an' so is Scoots. We're crusaders" Apple Bloom said causing Sweetie to smile for the first time that day.

"We got hearts as strong as horses" Sweetie finished with a laugh.

"Ya got that right! It just a little somethin' so ya have me an' Scoots by ya side" Apple Bloom said

"This really does mean a lot. Don't worry with you and Scootaloo by my side nothing will stop me" Sweetie Belle said.

The skies above Ponyville, Blueblood sat on the golden chariot with the two pegasi pulling it through the sky. With the pegasi landing close to the Everfree Forest.

"What do you think you two are doing?" Blueblood asked to the tired pegasi

"There nowhere to land in the forest your highness." The pegasus on the right said

"Then what are you waiting for? Take me to the home in the woods!" Blueblood ordered

"Huh?" The pegasus on the left wondered

"Well there no way I'm getting my hooves dirty I just had them clean yesterday! Now pull" Blueblood said causing the pegasi to mutter and sigh.

Dragging the heavy chariots through the woods running out of breath. It didn't help that Blueblood keep saying "Mush, Mush" with the two guards got sick of really soon.

They fell to the ground out of breath and strength. Breathing in heavily with sweat rolling down their forehead. Blueblood climbed out of his chariot and knocked on the door, standing on the guards to not get his hooves dirty. Zecora open the door in a shock seeing Blueblood.

"Please so come in, do you wish to have some tea?" Zecora question, letting the spoil prince into her hut.

"Charming place you have here" Blueblood lied, keeping away from the mask.

"It not a castle but it what I call home. How may I help you?"

"Well I got beaten..." Blueblood started

"Yes I know of your defeat to the young Sweetie Belle. You both thinking it dumb luck" Zecora said Blueblood finishing his tea.

Zecora look into the cup and laughed, striking a confuse Blueblood.

"What so funny?" He asked

"You wish to beat down Sweetie Belle. Put her in the place she put you. But the faiths are putting you two getting for a reason. For light there is dark, for good there is evil, life itself is held by the Yin and the Yang. That you two up hold" Zecora explain, which Blueblood shock off.

"I didn't understand a word of that! Now I heard that you have a Equestria God and I'm willing to pay you for it" Blueblood said.

"I have no need for bits and gold. But you know little about the Gods"

"Long ago, a pony known who everyone calls The Creator, the created this game you call Duel Monsters. Before faith happen, he knew he was doomed, he created the three Equestrian Gods to be able to defeat him"

"Silfer The Sky Dragon, Obelisk The Tormentor and The Winged Dragon of Ra. These beast can be control by the true King or Queen of Games , the only one able to defeat them. A filly of pure heart will control the Gods" Zecora explain to Blueblood.

"So why are you telling me this?" Blueblood question

"Because you are a part of the creator for what he has plan so I give you this" Zecora said, giving Blueblood the Equestrian God: Obelisk The Tormentor.

"Obelisk The Tormentor" he said shocked

"Yes now Blueblood hear my words, do not let anger full you in your duel. It will only end in defeat" Zecora said, with Blueblood waving it off.

"Yeah, yeah. I got a filly to destroy" Blueblood said


Sweetie Belle walked through town, until she stop at at seeing Blueblood standing near the clock tower.

"Sweetie Belle I want a rematch" Blueblood demand

"What? No way I don't like you but I don't want to hurt you" Sweetie Belle said, causing Blueblood to load up his duel disk.

"Afraid dumb luck won't save you a second time?" He asked, with Sweetie noting his Duel Disk isn't one of the Shadow Ponies.

"Alright Blueblood, let's duel."

"But why don't we duel at the building where we first meet?" Sweetie Belle asked

"What building?" Blueblood question

"Never mind that. I'll start our duel this time. I active my magic card Allure of Darkness. Making me draw two cards and send one to the graveyard" Blueblood said

"Perfect, now return back to me my Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World"

A demon like dragon rose back to the field with it small yellow eyes. With it gray body and black wings.

"That thin' has two thousand and seven attack points?" Apple Bloom question

"Next I active my field card Mystic Plasma Zone and end my turn" Blueblood finish with a large purple cloud covering the battle field with lightning hitting his dragon making it attack go up to 3100.

Sweetie Belle paused looking through the cards in her hoof.

"I place one monster in defense mode and end my turn" Sweetie Belle said


Master Chase sat on his throne with Amber and Knuckles bored out of their minds.

"Do we ever do anything?" Knuckles asked, just when the doors open.

The two Shadow Ponies looked at Celestia walking into the room.

"Chase" Celestia said causing Amber and Knuckles to stand in the way.

"Stop if you duel her it will end in defeat. Let me face this one" Master Chase said, getting off his throne with the Earth pony and pegasus leaving.

"My dear friend, we meet again. Are you enjoying having my title as King of Games?" Master Chase asked

"You don't care about that! I'm going to put a stop to your plans with the Shadow Realm" Celestia said, making Master Chase laugh.

"Please you're not a filly of pure heart. You'll go down easily" Master Chase said, loading up his duel disk.

"We'll see about that" Celestia return

"Why do you fight me? We have it in our power to begin the world over again. To make it better" Master Chase stated.

"Your views on the world is mislead, that why I'm going to put a stop to it!"

"Fine then"

"Let duel" they both said.

"I'll start Celestia, by summoning my Archfiend Soldier to the field in attack mode" Master Chase said

"All I will do is set a monster in face down defense mode" Celestia said, ending her turn.

"Meant to be the Queen of Games Celestia, Archfiend Soldier attack her face down card!" Master Chase ordered

"You just attack my favorite monster! Marshmallon" Celestia said, with the monster attack the pink glop with it doing nothing.

Master Chase: 4000 - 3000

"Yes I lose one thousand life points when it get attacked, while face down" Master Chase said.


"I summon my Sangan in attack mode" Blueblood said while his monster attack power grew to 1400.

"Next attack her face down monster Sangan"

"Sorry Blueblood but your dragon is returning back to your hoof. Thanks to my friend Hane-Hane" Sweetie Belle said with a cocky smile.

"Fine, I end" Blueblood finish, with that powerful monster off the field.

"I just place one card face down and summon my Shinning Angel in attack mode and end"

"Well just one monster in face down defense mode will do for now" Blueblood said, trying to hide his smile.

"I summon my Dark Magician Girl in attack mode!" Sweetie Belle said causing the female magician to appear and give the spoil prince a small wink. While her attack went up to 2400.

"You see your field card raising all dark types by four hundred attack power and my Dark Magician Girl happens to be one" Sweetie Belle explain

"Yep o' do" The Dark Magician Girl said happily.

"Destroy his Sangan"

Blueblood: 4000 - 3000

"My move and I active my Swords of Revealing Light to block your attacks for three turns. Also one monster in defense mode" Blueblood said

"Fine I will just place one monster face down and set one card" Sweetie Belle said, finishing her move.

"I summon my Beiige, Vanguard of Dark World in attack mode. Your move, my dear" Blueblood said causing Sweetie to push her teeth together.

"I pass" Sweetie Belle said causing Blueblood to smile.

"I sacrifice all three of my monsters!" Blueblood cried out

"What? You can't have a- it impossible!" Sweetie Belle yelled

"Come to the battle all powerful. Obelisk The Tormentor"

A giant blue giant rise to stand behind Blueblood, now covering the battlefield with it shadow. The beast let out a cold and icy breath with it attack and defense power at four thousand.

"Obelisk, destroy her weak Dark Magician Girl!" Blueblood ordered

Sweetie Belle: 4000 - 2400

"I place my Winged Dragon Guardian of the Fortress in face up defense mode. Then put the magic card Mist Body so he cannot be destroy in battle" Sweetie Belle said, before she ended her turn.

"Fine I place one monster in defense mode, now Obelisk destroy her face down monster!" Blueblood ordered. Soon seeing it is her Bug.

"To bad, so sad. Your face down monster is destroyed" Sweetie Belle sang.

"Then make your move"

Sweetie Belle drawed her next card and smile.

Thank you, Scootaloo

"I active my Black Luster Ritual, getting rid of one eight star monster to summon my loyal Black Luster Soldier." Sweetie Belle said, Blueblood's eyes widen in shock.

"Where did you get a card like that? Wait never mind, next turn it going to the graveyard" Blueblood said with a proud smile.

"Well I won't say next turn. I active Ego Boost letting my Black Luster Solider be at four thousand attack points" Sweetie Belle said, causing Blueblood smile to drop.

"I understand. It must be done" The Black Luster Solider said

"Right destroy Obelisk The Tormentor!" Sweetie Belle finished with the female warrior cutting the God in half but getting destroy as well.

"My Equestrian God?! You destroyed it! You will pay for that, I place one monster in defense mode and set one card" Blueblood said, finally getting over the shock.

"My move Blueblood and I'm ending things off. I activate Monster Reborn to bring back the Black Luster Solider and then switch my dragon in attack mode. Winged Dragon destroy his face down!"

The small blue dragon open it mouth and fired a fireball destroying Blueblood's defense.

"Now Black Luster Solider finish him off" Sweetie Belle said, causing the soldier to hit the spoil prince.

Blueblood: 3000 - 0


Master Chase: 2350

Celestia: 2200

"This has been fun but it time we end this I summon to the field Exodia. Having all five pieces" a large stone stone monster with chain on it strong legs and arms.

It powered up a blast with it two hands blasting all of Celestia life points away. Master Chase walked to his throne with a smile.

"Once the princess and prince fall the Age of Shadows will begin. So let's begin" Master Chase said

Author's Note:

I know and I'm sorry I promise no songs but I really had no idea what to write there and it was stumping me for the longest time. I have this new time table for when I'm going to upload chapters of stories or just new stories but you guys and girls have been waiting two weeks and you might get tired waiting until the 3 of March for this chapter. So yeah, umm... Four chapters left, Storming The Castle, The Master Part One, Two and Three and then it The End so look forward to those.

La Vin En Rose, is the song so click here to listen to it anyway see you all in the next chapter in March Storming The Castle. Also every second week there going to be a new chapter but remember I got Scootaloo & Sweetie Belle and this will be the only time I'll do this. Have a great night and take care.