• Published 11th Dec 2015
  • 2,071 Views, 62 Comments

Hearts of Tears - Angelic Wing



Discord.... Why have you left me alone? Without you in my life.... I feel so.... Empty....

  • ...
3
 62
 2,071

The Blooming Love

I sat in bed and sighed as I gazed at Discord, sleeping soundly next to me. I laid back down on my side to look at his sleeping face. The past 2 weeks had been like Heaven for me. Everyday was memorable for me and Discord. He had asked Celestia if he could stay longer then he had planned, and she said it was alright. Before, when we were friends, I never thought Discord would be the chivalrous, romantic type. He proved me wrong when he took me on our first date.....

I looked through my closet for something nice to wear for my date with Discord. Our date was going to happen at 5 o'clock, and that was in 10 minutes. I soon found a dress I hadn't worn in a while. The dress was sea green with shoulder straps and a flowing train. The dress was my mothers, and I had to hold back the lump in my throat as I thought of her.

" No, tonight is supposed to be happy... "

I smiled softly at the dress and slid it on with ease. I twirled around in front of my mirror and giggled.

" I hope Discord likes it! "

I said aloud as I watched the graceful movement of the train. I had decided to put my hair in a loose bun, and quickly finished with satisfaction. I went downstairs to feed my animals before I left, when I gasped at the sight of my house. The whole room was filled with roses of every colour! I walked slowly to the middle of the room in amazement and awe. One vase of red roses caught my eye, and as I got closer, I saw a note attached to the bouquet.

To My Love, Fluttershy,
I thought you would enjoy these flowers as a representative of my love for you,
I didn't know which colour was your favourate, so I gave you all of them,
All of the flowers combined are how large my affection for you is,
I hope you like them as much as I do you,
From Your Lover, Discord

I smiled widely at the note. I read it again just to feel the warmth and love that came with it.

" Discord never ceases to amaze me...."

I soon heard the door open and I grinned, sensing who it was. I turned around and smiled lovingly at Discord, who only gaped at me. I chuckled at his obvious amazement.

" Is something wrong, Discord? "

He seemed to come out of his daze and smiled at my joke.

" Nothing is wrong, my dear. I'm simply admiring the beauty standing in front of me "

I blushed wildly. Every complement he gave me always made me blush. I smiled at what he wore. It was a simple black vest over a white dress shirt, with a red tie that was obviously tried and failed to tie properly. I smirked at him flirtatiously.

" And it would seem the hoofsome stallion that I love dearly dressed up for the occasion? "

His cheeks tinged pink. He suddenly started to look worried. I giggled at his nervousness and flew up to his face. I gave him a kiss on the cheek to calm his nerves. He let out a relaxed sigh and looked at me lovingly. I smiled shyly.

" So, what is it that you have planned, Discord? "

He smirked mischievously at me.

" I have something really special planned, but your going to have to wait until later, alright? "

I smiled and nodded. Discords surprises were never dull or disappointing, they were always joyful and fun. He took my hoof gently and we walked out the door. He took me to the secret grove, our secret grove. When we got there, I saw a candle lit dinner for two. I smiled up at him as I went to sit. He rushed to pull my chair out for me, and I giggled at his nervousness and sat, giving him a grin of silent gratitude. When he sat, awkwardly because of his body, I leaned over and touched his paw in a soft, caring embrace.

" Discord, this is so.... lovely and romantic..... "

I jokingly grinned as a funny thought occurred to me.

" Did you have help from any pony? "

He put his hand to his heart in mock hurt.

" Is it that hard to believe that I can do something romantic for the mare I love? "

He started to pretend to pout. I giggled at his adorable pouty face. He seemed to lose the antics at my laughter and smiled.

" Perhaps a salad to start with, my dear? "

I nodded in agreement. He snapped his claws and a pleasant looking salad appeared in front of me, and another in front of him. I smiled shyly at him, and daintily ate my salad. We both spoke of many things that night, of common and of special things, until Discord pulled me away from the table gently.

" I think your surprise has been delayed long enough, my love "

My heart gave a loud thump at him saying "my love". Those two words were like a warm breeze on my face. I followed him, gladly, up to the top of a hill. I looked at him strangely as he walked to peak of the hill. Before I could ask him what he was doing, when his fingers snapped loudly. Fireworks exploded behind him and flowers fell from the sky. One flower landed perfectly in my hair, a blue water lily. I looked at Discord in wonderment. He smiled and took my hoof tenderly.

" Fluttershy.... this..... this is what you mean to me "

I smiled at that beautiful memory. I kissed Discord gently on the cheek with love, and fell into a world of happy dreams and hopes for our future.... Although I didn't know that it wouldn't be as simple as a " happily ever after".......

Author's Note:

This is more of a flashback chapter to give you some heart felt moments :pinkiehappy::heart: I hope you enjoy!