• Published 11th Dec 2015
  • 2,061 Views, 62 Comments

Hearts of Tears - Angelic Wing



Discord.... Why have you left me alone? Without you in my life.... I feel so.... Empty....

  • ...
3
 62
 2,061

The Surprise

As Discord pulled me through the Everfree in a rush of excitement, I was looking at him with amusement that was evident on my features. He seemed so excited to show me my surprise, and I was growing more excited and happy by the minute. We soon came to a clearing, and my face held disappointment when Discord let go of my hoof. I had to hold back cry of protest as he left my side. He looked at me reassuringly.

" Close your eyes Fluttershy....... "

I obeyed and resisted the urge to peek. I heard wisps in the wind and the grass beneath my hooves shifted a little. I desperately wanted to peek, but kept them closed, for Discord. I soon felt his paw and claw on my hooves and I smiled at the warmth I was feeling. He pulled me forward and held my hoofs a moment longer.

" Discord, may I open my eyes now? "

He chuckled.

" Alright, look now, my dear "

When I moved my hooves from my eyes they immediantly went to my mouth in fascination and wonder.

" HE MADE ME A SECRET GROVE!!!!!!!!!!! "

I thought as I looked around. All around me grew flowers of every kind, and the trees glowed faintly in the morning light. My eyes started to water with tears of joy. I saw a decent sized water fall, with a pond surrounding it. The water seemed to shimmer gold, Celestia's rising sun capturing the clear waters. My tears streamed down my face, I looked around once more before turning to the most beautiful creature in there. Discord must have thought I hated it, because he rushed to my side in worry.

" Fluttershy, I'm so sorry.... I knew I put too many flowers in here!!!! I should've made the waterfall smaller!!!!! I should have..... "

I silenced him by hugging him snuggly around his neck. I pulled back to look at his confused face.

" Discord..... I absolutely love it!!!! It's so beautiful and tranquil!!! It's like you brought Heaven to earth and gave it to me.... "

More tears streamed down my face like rivers. I smiled joyously at him. He smiled back and wiped away my tears with his paws thumb. He looked so relieved and happy at my reaction. I felt my heart beat faster with each moment I looked at him. Even if I tried, I wouldn't be able to look away from his caring, mischievous, and mesmerizing eyes. He did this..... For me...... If only he knew how much he actually had made my heart soar. I was so overjoyed that I couldn't refrain from doing what I had dreamed to do to him so many times. I leaned up and passionately kissed him deeply. When I released him from my hold I saw his shocked face and realized what I had done. My happy smile turned into one of pure horror.

" I-I kissed him!!!!!!! "

I was so embarrassed that I ran from him and took off to the skies, happy tears now replaced by fearful ones. I might have just ruined our beautiful friendship! What was I thinking? What would he want with a wimpy Pegasus like me? I pretty much threw myself at him!!! Oh my Celestia, what have I done? I asked all the questions to myself as I flew to my favourate place; the Weeping Willow, my Weeping Willow. I landed most ungracefully and collapsed to the soft grass and cried.

" What have I done? What have I done? "

I repeated this question to myself for I don't know how long.... Why did I do that? Normally when I was around Discord I could restrain my emotions, what had changed? I didn't need a Pinkie sense to tell me what had changed.... He had given me a gift so pure, so beautiful that my emotions needed to be released at that one moment; that beautiful moment.

" But what does it matter now? I've blown my chances with Discord, not only at being his friend, but by maybe becoming something more.... "

That was all I ever wanted..... Ever since I had found out that I was in love with Discord.... I remembered that day clearly and I slightly smiled at the memory.....

I woke up one morning to find Angel glaring at me from the edge of my bed. I looked at him confused, until he angrily scurried down the hall and down the stairs. I followed, wondering what had gotten into my little bunny. When I reached the living room, I saw what was bugging or more of who was bugging him and smiled dreamily. Discord came over for tea yesterday and apparently didn't feel like going back to his pocket dimension or back to Canterlot. I smiled at his sleeping figure, curled up in a tiny blanket. I went to my room, grabbed a much larger blanket, and went down the stairs quietly. I pulled it over him, careful to not wake him up and gazed at his hoofsome face. Her eyes widened at that thought.

" Did I just call Discord hoofsome? "

When she looked back at him, I sighed lovingly at his face. I actually did find him very hoofsome, even if no one else did. I felt something slap me in the face that made me pale a little.

" Dear Sweet Celstia, do I.... love Discord? "

The very thought of loving Discord made my heart give a joyful pound. I suddenly broke a smile out on my face.

" I love Discord!!!!!!! "

My head screamed joyfully. I looked down at him again and couldn't help but see how adorable he was when he slept. Without caring, I leaned down and kissed his cheek. I walked away with a dazed smile, and went back to my room, after taking one last glance at my sleeping love.....

My tears flowed again at the remembrance of that moment. It had been like a dream for me, and I didn't want it to end..... But, sadly, as much as I don't want to leave the land of dreams and love, I had to wake up and face reality once more......

Author's Note:

I know this may seem a little short for the third chapter but the next one is going to be much longer :pinkiehappy: Just hang in there guys :ajsmug: