• Published 4th Jun 2012
  • 6,013 Views, 170 Comments

A Behemoth in Equestria (cancelled) - Fanskapet



Follow the mad times of a confused Behemoth in Equestria

  • ...
29
 170
 6,013

Chapter 4 Well this sucks


"How much longer!!"
He shouted as he once again batted away a wolf going for his throat.

"N-not far."
Fluttershy whimpered as she tried to hold onto Vilefor and Winona without falling off.

"Thank whatever god is watching over me for this body."
He thought as he barely felt winded and out of breath, even though running through what felt the entire forest.

"W-wait I see the end of the forest!"
Fluttershy screamed in his ear.

"I see it!"
He roared back with a smile, only for it to be turned into a frown as he felt a sharp pain in his tail, taking a quick look back, he saw one of the wolves hanging onto it with its surprisingly sharp teeth for something being made of wood.

"Augh!"
He screamed as he begun whipping his tail around violently trying to get it off.

"Hah!"
He screamed as he did a 360 and used the combined velocity of running and doing a quick turn to send it flying over the trees.

"Did you see that?! I did not think I could pull it off!"
He shouted as they finally got out of the forest.

"Aroooooo!!"

"They are still after us?"
He said as he took a quick look behind him seeing what looked like atleast a 6 other wolves coming out of the woods.

"There! run towards those lights!"
Fluttershy shouted crawling up on his head to point a hoof towards what looked like a barn.

"Is that a barn? I can`t really see in this darkness!"
He shouted as he ran towards the weak lights.

"Y-yes it is my f-friend Applejacks, s-she knows how to scare away the Timberwolves!"
Fluttershy shouted as they got closer to the barn.

"Let us just hope she is home then!"
He shouted as they reached the barn, with the Timberwolves closing in behind them.

"I won`t let them bite my tail again."
He thought as he rounded the barn with way to high speed making him slide onto his right side with a grunt.

"Well that hurt like hell."
He thought as he begun to get up on all four again, only to be jumped by 3 of the Timberwolves going for his throat, grabbing one of them by its tail and head and just twisting it apart, and swatting the other two off him with a snarl.

"Oh my."
He heard Fluttershy whimper as he managed to get up on all four, amazed they still managed to hold on without getting crushed when he fell over.

"This isn`t gonna work, Fluttershy hold on tight now!"
He shouted as he lept and grabbed the roof of the barn, pushing himself up as he felt another sharp pain in his tail, taking a quick look back as he heaved himself up onto the roof, seeing the other two wolves biting down with the rest of the wolves coming closer.

"That`s it!!"
He growled as he got up on the roof whipping his tail around so he could grab the other two with his hands, grabbing the first in his hands and squeezed, making another wooden tearing sound along with its whimpering, throwing it aside and grabbing the other and lifting it above his head and throwing it as hard as he could at the ground below.

"Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!"
He roared as he threw the wolf on the ground below, taking a few deep breaths before he heard a sharp ringing from a bell nearby, making the rest of the wolves whimper and run back towards the forest.

"What the hell?"
He thought as he watched the wolves run back towards the woods, breathing a sigh of relief before noticing something yellow fall from his back, grabbing it in his hand before it hit the ground and looking at it.

"Fluttershy?"
He said as he sat near the edge of the barn roof and holding her little form in his hand.

"Darn Timberwolves! what in tarnation were they doing here?"
He heard a voice coming from nearby, spotting a lantern coming closer and not daring to make a move in the position he was atop the barn.

"W-what in tarnation?"
"Big Mac come over here!"
He heard from below.

"Oh they probably spotted the dead Timberwolves."
He thought as he saw another lantern coming closer.

"Three dead Timberwolves?"
"Two of them dead by what looks brute force."
He heard as he held his breath.

"Rurf!"
Winona barked from his back.

"Shit."
Was all he thought as one of the lanterns light up his face.

"Aaah it`s a dragon!! and it got Fluttershy!!"
He heard a female voice say, before seeing the lantern fly towards his face, narrowly dodging getting a black eye, rearing up on his hind legs and falling backwards on the roof.

"This day just keeps getting better and better."
He thought as he hit the roof, hearing the wooden beams holding up the roof break as he fell through it, hitting the ground with a loud *thud*.

"I am pretty sure i broke something."
He thought as he laid there, still holding Fluttershy in his hands.

"Ah think ah got him, hurry and get Twilight!"
He heard the female voice say, before drifiting off into unconciousness.






"Ow my whole body hurts."
He thought as he woke up, yawning big, only to realise he can`t open his mouth.

"Mmhmrghmg mmmh?"
He mumbled trying to get his mouth open.

"Sis it`s awake!"
He heard as he turned his eyes to where the sound came from, seeing a big red horse with a small frown narrowing its eyes at him.

"Okay I go tell Twilight, keep an eye on it Big Mac."
He heard a female voice say.

"Mmrgh mbm?"
He mumbled again looking down on his muzzle seeing it chained shut.

"What the hell? is the rest.... yup it is."
He thought as he turned his head to look over the rest of his body, seeing his arms and legs chained togheter to the floor, with only his head free, if you don`t count the chain around his muzzle and what looked like some big corks placed at the tips of his horns.

"Did they really have to chain down my tail?"
He thought as he laid his head back down with a sigh, staring back at the big red stallion infront of him.

"Ahm watchin you."
The big red stallion said as he narrowed his eyes towards Vilefor.

"Great guarded by a horse now, wait where is Fluttershy?"
He thought raising his head again to look around what appeared to be the barn he fell through, looking up towards the roof seeing almost the entire roof in pieces.

"Heh what you get for attacking me."
He thought with a smile, getting a few clumps of hay kicked in his face from the red stallion.

"Grmmrh?"
He growled through his chained muzzle.

"Don`t you try anything, it`s one thing breaking the Apple family property, another hurting mah sisters friend."
He said narrowing his eyes with a frown.

"Wait what? oh yeah Fluttershy said she was friend with applejack?"
He thought raising an eyebrow towards the big stallion who only snorted at him.

"And you are sure it is chained down good?"
"Eeyup it`s tied down with all the ropes and chains Ah could find, plus Big Mac is watching it."
He heard turning his head towards two mares entering the barn and what appeared to be a small dragon riding on top of one of them.

"Wow it`s huge!"
The little dragon said as it jumped down from the purple mares back, and walked over to him to poke him in the side with a claw, making Vilefor turn his head towards it and snorting as loud as he could making it jump back.

"Step away from it Spike."
He heard the purple mare say, making the little dragon run back over to her with a small frown.

"So have ya found anything at all about it?"
The orange mare with a hat asked.

"Well no, my books about Everfree forest told me nothing about this kind of creature, but I sent a letter to the princess about it."
The purple mare said walking around him, while writing on a paper.

"Atleast got to try out my first aid books."
The purple mare said with a smile as she prodded his bruises and cuts, making him growl towards the annoying mare poking his sore side, getting a hard slap on his muzzle by the red stallion.

"No, bad....thing."
The big stallion said.

"Don`t worry Big Mac, it can`t do anything chained up, Lets see.... bandaging okay, bite marks cleaned and bandaged, looks good so far."
The purple mare said as she finished with his checkup.

"Well ain`t that nice, now what do we do about it? we can`t keep it here forever."
The orange mare said frowning at the big unknown creature.

"Well as soon as the princess comes, we know what to do with it."
The purple one said.

"Oh I almost forgot, Fluttershy is fine now, only a small concussion so she will stay at the hospital to rest up until tomorrow, she was lucky she didn`t get crushed by this... creature."
She continued.

"Well atleast now i know Fluttershy is safe, well best to obey them for now."
He thought as he laid his head back down on the barn floor.

















yay action continued hope i did good lol, forgot last time when his name was revealed, Vilefor the purple ........... one word is missing, guess and have fun, (tip it is from an old ps1 game.) and why the hate at the macshy couple lol i like that couple but still many people hate it so i dropped it