• Published 22nd Nov 2015
  • 310 Views, 9 Comments

keep on keeping on - pencil mark



what would happen if the queen of changelings had three daughters? what would happen if one of those daughters went out into equestria?

  • ...
5
 9
 310

prolog- queen chrysalis's memories

I remember the day when thorax had just killed her first pony. She was a natural. Just like her mother (me). I knew someday she would be the perfect queen and I never doubted her decisions. Thorax takes after me when it comes to looks and personality. She has long purple mane that flows beautifully. yes I know that I have greenish mane but she is beautiful just like me.

Then I had miasma. she was a disappointment to our whole bloodline. It took her two years to get her little butt off the ground and in the air. It took even longer for her to kill her first pony let alone change one into a changeling. she was 6 before she could mimic what other ponies looked like. Although she is pretty. But pretty doesn't help her. Now miasma is 17 and she is finally coming out of her shell and being evil... in her own way...

Then last but certainly not least was paradox. She was one year old when she mastered her magic and changed a pony into a changeling. Two years old when she mimicked a pony and three when she killed one. She was moving along quickly but there was something about her that put me off. Something I didn't like. She hated being around thorax miasma. She obviously was trying to be like me and get my queenship and thorax and miasma were in her way. Clever girl i would say. Paradox is now 15 and the 15 years of living with her and I still have that strange feeling about her.