• Published 15th Nov 2015
  • 3,662 Views, 149 Comments

Monster-bumps - Napalm monster



Two new kids move to Canterlot high. They seem normal, except one of them is hiding a secret. And the Rainbooms wanna know why? They'll soon regret it when they find out what it was (Spoiler for the new goosebumps movie)

  • ...
6
 149
 3,662

Chapter 1: The Two New Kids.

Author's Note:

Mlp belongs to hasbro
Goosebumps belongs to RL Stine
Everything else belongs to me.

Sighing loudly, a boy walked over to a large school. He wore a black hoodie, black jeans, black sneakers, had black spikey hair, and a rather sullen demeanor, with something of a permanent scowl. He was short. Around middle school age.

Next to him stood a somewhat more cheery girl. She had green hair wrapped into a pony tail, green top shirt, a blue skirt, with three white sheet ghosts on it and sickly, dark green boots. She was two feet taller than the boy.

A large school building stood in infront of them, with a huge grass field in front of it. They walked towards the building itself which wasn't really that remarkable. The only thing that really seemed odd was a broken statue, which they could both tell used to be a horse.

All the way the boy in black groaned something about stupid airlines and realtors.

"How can someone charge three thousand dollars for a house with only two bathrooms?" He complained, "Doesn't make a lick of sense."

"Relax." The girl said calmly, "I made the purchase and the moving truck will be here next week."

The boy huffed, "Whatever."

The older girl gave the younger boy a compassionate smile, "Come on let's go inside already ."

They entered the building and found the inside empty hallways. No students there, everyone must be in their classroom . Looking around, both boy and girl wandered around looking for the principals office. It didn't take long to find only three minutes of walking

They knocked on the principal's door, immediately afterwards hearing a female voice

"Come in."

The girl opened the door and the boy stepped inside the office. Principal Celestia looked up from her paper work and putting her pen down. She smiled at both of them.

"Oh hello? You must be the new students who registered online here last week."

She pulled a stack of paper and skimmed through them until she found the paper she was searching for. She narrowed her eyes reading the last name, and had some difficulty pronouncing it.

"The Shhhh....iver-ba's?" She drawled, raising an eyebrow.

"Eh, Shiverriba's actually." Ralph corrected her, "Don't worry, everyone gets that wrong the first time."

"Okay then, you must be Ralph and Aiden then?" She asked.

"Yep," Aiden nodded her head, "We just moved in to town this week."

"Okay..." Principal Celestia turned to her computer and typed on it. "Let me just check your schedule Ah, there we go. Ralph your first period is history with Miss Cheerilee. Aiden you have biology ."

After getting their schedule on paper, Ralph and Aiden stood outside the principals office. Unsure how to proceed to this new school.

"You gonna be okay?" Aiden asked softly, her eyelids flittering.

Ralph gave a flat nod, he swerved around and started sauntering towards his class, "I'll see ya later." He muttered.

Aiden sighed, looking dispirited, "Yeah....see ya." She whispered.

Then padded along the hallway towards her class, hanging her head.

The school was pretty much like any other school, or at least, like every school the siblings ever been to. The campus was a lot bigger than what they were both used to, the kids looked normal. You got your: primadonnas, eco kids, preppies, nerds, jocks.

Ralph got lost as the hallway soon filled with all those cliques. Until....

"HIYA!" A loud voice chirped and startled him from his musing. He jumped and looked around.

"Up here silly!" Ralph looked up and sure enough, there was a pink girl wearing a blue and white shirt with frizzy hair hanging from the ceiling.

She then fell down in front of Ralph. His brain was wrapping how and why that girl was literally hanging around the hallway.

"What were you doing up there?" He asked, still a bit startled by her sudden appearance.

"Doing what?" She asked.

"Up there!" He pointed to the ceiling.

"The sky?"

"No the ceiling!"

"What was I doing on the ceiling?" Pinkie asked, sounding genuinely oblivious.

"You tell me!"

"Tell you what? I can tell you a lot of things. Like how the human body can survive without a head for more than a minute, the cafeteria is selling, like, tacos today, my friends have magic powers, there are doughnuts in my locker, Rainbow Dash is afraid of flying scorpions, vice-principal Luna has a hidden stash of illegal co-"

Pinkie rambled on, but Ralph pressed his hand against her mouth, but that didn't stop her from talking, her voice all muffled.

"Shut up!"

Pinkie continued speaking all muffled, then she grabbed Ralph's hand and pushed it away from her mouth.

"I said, illegal japanese coke-a-cola, They're banned in twelve countries and five states here domestically." Pinkie finished.

Ralph shook his head avidly, "You know what forget it."

"Sorry, old habits." Pinkie said sheepishly rubbing her neck. She then noted how this was her first time interacting with Ralph and began closely inspecting him, "Hey! I've never seen you before, that must mean your new!"

"Uh yeah," he replied with disinterest.

Pinkie then stuck her arm and hand out to ask her for a hand shake to which Ralph recoiled back.

"My names Pinkamena Diane Pie!" She declared with glee, "But you can call me Pinkie, everyone does."

Ralph rolled his eyes and chose to not acknowledge her stretched out arm, "Uh yeah, whatever.... um, could you by any chance show me where Cheerlie's room is?"

She reached her hand down to him "Come on no time for dilly! Or dally! Follow me we gotta get you to class!" She shouted excitedly

Ralph took her hand and she pulled him down the hall. Before he could open his mouth to protest with her, she bolted off "Come on you're gonna be LAAAAAATE!"

She finally seemed to be slowing down as they came up to a door.

"Heeeeerre we are!" She motioned to the door. On the side was a plaque that read Cheerlie, and under that four letters that formed the most dreaded word in history MATH.

Despite his abhor for the subject he turned to Pinkie. "Thank-"

"SORRYNOTIMETOTALKGOTTAGOSEEYABYE!" She bolted off, leaving behind a comical trail of smoke

"-You" his finger drooped as he lost sight of her. He simply shook his head and walked into class.

He hated this place more than the last school already.


"New students?" asked Luna. She and her sister were at their office discussing this new development over the Shiverriba's.

"Yes," Celestia nodded and pulled out their document paper with all their information, "According to their sheet they moved here from a different city just a few miles from here. Hmm, I cant seem to see anything on family coming with them." Celestia noticed while looking at the document.

"Just brother and sister, though I guess the sister. Aiden Shiverriba is nineteen, technically an adult." Celestia then pulled Ralph's document and began reading, "The other one. The brother mostly likes to keep to himself most of the time and that he attended therapy since he was eight."

"And the parents?" Luna asked.

Celestia searched for a document with their parents information and contact number, she shook her head, "No records."

"This is troubling dear sister." Luna said, as she had a bad feeling about the Shiverriba's, "What do we do now?"

"Nothing." Celestia replied, "For now, we'll press information later. But let's keep an eye out on Ralph and Aiden."

A knocked suddenly interrupt the sisters conversation, followed by a voice.

"Hello?" Aiden knocked once more, "Principal Celestia we got a little lost, can you help us get to science."

Celestia gazed over to Luna, who knew what she was going to ask her.

"Very well, I shall guide you towards your class." Luna said, sounding


Sunset fidgeted with her pen. It was already second period and she was sharing science class with the freshmen as she was a senior, along with other stents present. Sunset looked over and noticed Rainbow and Applejack with bored expression, their attention faltering, and their eyes flittered to stay open as sleep began embracing them.

However, this would change soon, as someone knocked at the door. The teacher swerved his head to the door and paused his lesson.

"Yes, do come in." the science teacher called.

The door opened with the vice principal and a freshmen and girl who looked as the same age as Sunset and her friends. Possibly another senior.

"Hello vice principal Luna." He greeted, "How may I help you?"

"These two new students got lost so I kindly escorted them to your room. Everyone these are the new students joining us, Ralph and Aiden Shiverriba."

Immediately there were murmurs around the students in class, as they observed the Shiverriba's. Ralph just looked at them apathetically. Looking like he regretted coming to this school,"Well then, I'll leave you to your lesson. Have a nice day." Luna went back leaving Ralph and Aiden in the class.

"Now then, Ms. Aiden. Over there seems to be a free seat. If you would be so kind and take a seat."

"Of course." Aiden nodded and made her way to the middle row.

The teacher turned back to Ralph, "Now there's another free seat next Ms. Shimmer in the back, please take a seat."

Ralph just grunted sharply with a disdained look. He sat in the last row, sitting down next to Sunset Shimmer. The fiery haired girl looked over to the new student next to her, who noticed this and gave Sunset a glare with his black eyes. They seemed to be voided of all happiness and joy.

Sunset flinched under the glare and swerved her head around immediately, suddenly finding the chalkboard more interesting. Ralph growled before turning craining his neck around back to the teacher, still looking uninterested as before. Sunset gave Ralph a side glance.

Though Sunset easily dwarfed him, Ralph looked like the type of person not to mess with. Something about him held a mysterious aura, like he was secretly hiding something. Sunset just brushed this off as her being paranoid. After the threats this school faced she felt anxiety messing with her judge of characters. However she couldn't shake the feeling there was something off about him.

Maybe just her imagination.