• Published 15th Nov 2015
  • 3,652 Views, 148 Comments

Monster-bumps - Napalm monster



Two new kids move to Canterlot high. They seem normal, except one of them is hiding a secret. And the Rainbooms wanna know why? They'll soon regret it when they find out what it was (Spoiler for the new goosebumps movie)

  • ...
6
 148
 3,652

Chapter 20: The Filthy Finale.

Ralph and Aiden stood on the rooftop of the school, overlooking the town that remained slightly destroyed, but still intact. Aiden overlooked the edge of the roof, to ensure if the monster army was approaching. The moon remained shrouded in darkness, as lighting crashed across the sky, the wind began getting strong waving both Shiverribas hair in the dircetion it blowed. After their encounter with the Dead Rainbooms, that meant the others and Dead were close. Ralph wrote everything else that transpired on the manuscript, he finished the next two paragraphs, still writing slowly.

" 'In a cruel ironic twist. Dead had used his evil Dead Breathe to hypnotize Ralph's new friends, they were swayed by his evil will and tried attacking Ralph and his sister, along with Derpy. Ralph and Aiden succefully incapacitated the Rainbooms, but Derpy sacrificed herself so Ralph could continue writing. Ralph wasn't sure how far Dead and the other monsters were, but he knew they were close, with Dead continuing to lead the charge. Ralph, despite his broken fingers, continued writing fast on top of the roof with only a few paragraphs left."

"Almost done?" Aiden asked.

"Yeah," Ralph muttered, while his mind tried coming up with the next words, "Almost."

"You do realize we're gonna need therapy after this is over, right?"

"Yeah, 'IF', this is over." Ralph retorted.

"HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!"

Ralph and Aiden bolted hearing the familiar sinister cackle.

Dead had found them again.

Ralph and Aiden heard the cruel laugh of Dead. They jerked their heads around to spot the demented skeleton.

"I've got a bone to pick with you!"

Aiden turned to Ralph nervously, "How many sentences?"

"Ugh," he gazed back down and noted the page was missing five sentences before being complete, "just one paragraph."

"I'll buy you some time, just finish that book!" Aiden then ran ahead.

"You're going to stop me?" Dead asked sarcastically, and laughed, "HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! Don't make me laugh. Oops, too late! HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!"

"Come out you crazy skinny bastard!" Aiden cried out.

"Me? Crazy? really, I am? I've never noticed. HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! Come on now! The fun has just begun, cupcake."

He was heard but not seen. Aidens eyes darted around to catch a glimpses of Ralph's wicked counterpart skeleton. But he remained shrouded in the darkness. Ralph continued writing the last paragraph.

" 'All of Ralph's new friend were captured, but he and Aiden were what remained, they attempted one last stand against DeadBones, he taunted them on the rooftop, but he could not falter their courage-'"

"Falter?" Dead repeated, "Does your mom know your using big words again? Never mind, the Zilther Beast killed her! HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!"

Four more sentences to go.

"Why don't we take a break," Dead said, "How about a cookie break?

Suddenly three unknown projectiles were sent from the darkness of the roof, the projectiles were aimed at Aidens back knee. Aiden screamed in pain and fell down. She turned her knee to see, nails? Punctured against the back of her knee, plunged deep. She gritted her teeth in pain and moaned loudly. She then heard the sound of high pitch giggling.

She turned to see three gingerbread monsters with candy corn horns laughing at her. Holding a nail gun, aimed at the two Shiverribas.

"Aiden!" Ralph called out.

"I'm fine, run!" Aiden yelled, standing up, cringing slightly from the pain.

The gingerbread monsters then continued firing the nail gun, sending projectile nails through the air towards the Shiverribas. Ralph quickly ran to Aiden while holding the book and wrapped her arms around his shoulder while she limped. They ducked and quickly ran around the side of the glass dome on top of the school. They kept firing until eventually the nail gun ran out of ammo. They dropped it and decided to charge towards the Shiverribas themselves.

"Good thing I saved this." Ralph said, pulling out the frying pan he used on Dead Sunset earlier.

He used the frying pan and quickly smashed the gingerbread monster into crumbs, the last one Aiden kicked off of the roof with her good leg and it landed on the pavement exploding into dust.

"You okay?" Ralph asked.

"Yeah." Aiden lied, her leg was in a lot of pain, but she didn't need Ralph worrying about her now, "Finish the book."

Ralph nodded and kept writing what just happened, " 'Dead sent some Gingerbread Monsters he brought with him to eliminate them, but the Shiverribas overcame them due to their short size, the Gingerbread Monsters were quickly taken care of, for now.' "

Three more sentences.

"Awww!" Dead crooned, "Look at you Mr. Hotshot writer! Here, let me give you your climax."

Dead then lunged out of nowhere and tackled Aiden knocking her towards the ledge of the school roof. Aiden instinctively grabbed the ledge before she fell, she gasped when she saw all the creatures closing in on the school. The Kraken destroyed everything in its path, curling up its tentacle on random cars, crushing them. The entire school itself came up to the Krakens waist, destroying the entire school would be easy for it, it would completely level Canterlot high under five minute.

Ralph gulped as the Kraken was fifty feet away from the school.

"Ha! You see that!" Dead jeered pointing over to his approaching army, "It's over! I win!"

Dead then jerked his leg to his back and sent a kick to Ralph's head knocking him away from the manuscript skidding away from him, near the ledge. Ralph was groaning from the kick.

Dead gaze fell to the book near him, Ralph noticed his shifted interest, then whipped towards the book in attempt to grab it away from Dead. The rooftop went dark briefly as the moon became shrouded in dark clouds, enveloping the rooftop in pitch black darkness. Dead disappeared from his position.

Ralph still ran to the spot of the book, despite the sudden darkness. He felt the ground where it was. Gone. Nothing but smooth asphalt.

The clouds soon scattered as quickly as they appeared, allowing the moon's brightness to return, almost at Dead's command, flooding the rooftop in its shear luminosity.

Ralph turned to find Dead a few feet away, holding the manuscript. Studying it feigning interest. He then turned to Ralph whose face twisted to a fearful frown.

"How's this for an ending, all the heroes died, the monsters killed everyone in town. And they lived. Happily. Never. After."

Dead then turned around and tossed the manuscript over to the courtyard of the school near where the horse statue was. Ralph eyes widened in horror.

"NOOOO!" Ralph shouted as he saw the towns only salvation fly over the ledge.

Ralph stood there his eyes widened and his mouth gaping. He just stood there, frozen. Unable to fight back.

He had failed. The monster army was almost here and the manuscript was gone. He failed everyone.

Then, Dead turned his gaze towards Ralph. He looked at his creator with a rather compassionate look, but then shrugged it off when he realized that he had a job to do. He grabbed onto Ralph by the face, and made complete sure that he was paying attention to him. His eyes were digging into Ralph's eyes.

"Give it up! Your new friends are gonna die, this towns gonna be destroyed, and the best part... It'll be all your fault, daddy."

Ralph heaved unintelligible mutters, as he laid motionless. He jerked his shoulders up and tried to stand back up, pushing himself up.

"You should've joined me when I gave you the offer. And don't try and plead with me, cause that ship has already sailed."

He then gave another kick making Ralph cough loudly, blood sliding down the corner of his mouth.

"And you know something? You'll always fear me. Being scared of me? That's like being scared of yourself." Dead taunted, smiling with victory, "You can't even look in the mirror cause all you see, is the person you wish you were: Someone with courage. You think replacing me with those girls will make you overcome your fear!? You'll never stop being afraid!"

Dead ruthlessly taunted, savoring the look of helplessness on his creators face. The fear of failing visible over his face. Relishing every second of it, and rubbing it in.

Dead then proceeded to punch Ralph back to the floor, making him collapse like a ragdoll. Then, he threw Ralph making him roll against the roof walls and kicked his stomach before he landed. Ralph yelped with pain as each hit connected with him.

Dead then turned Ralph over, and kneeled over his stomach, wrapping his boney fingers around Ralph's neck.

"Everything I ever did was to make you smile. I thought burning your hometown with all the humans that ever ignored you or taunted you would be the ultimate present, to be free. Just you and ME! Well now your gonna die!"

Dead squeezed his hands around Ralph's neck making him cough loudly, Dead was cutting off the oxygen as he began breathing rapidly for what little air his lungs could provided. Ralph's vision blurred as he tried stugggling, but Deads grip around his throat was too tight. He continued choking him harder as Ralph tried to push him off. Ralph's eyes slowly began to roll to the back of his head as he fought internally to stay conscious. Dead grinned victoriously, watching the life being choked out of him. He panted weakly for air, gagging against the pressure of Dead cold hands. Ralph continued wheezing for air. But to no avail

"HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! An admirable attempt from the hero, but don't feel too disappointed, your legacy will carry on. When I'm done with you I'll use that pen of yours to create more vicious and dangerous monsters to conquer the world. With our powers and numbers combined, we'll overwhelm the humans. And I will be the king of the new world. And nothing will kill us, Monsters will inherit the world!" Dead laughed loudly, both maniacally and sadistically, lightning crashing behind him.

Ralph wheezed louder his eyes slowly rolling back to his head as he felt his breath cut off completely. Dead grinned one last time before leaning closer to Ralph's ear and whispering.

"Goodbye Daddy...."

"NO!" Said suddenly a female voice, "Not.......tonight!"

Aiden then crawled out the edge, holding the manuscript as she heaved herself forward. Having caught the manuscript before it fell to the ground. Much to Dead's surprise and dissatisfaction, Ralph beamed at his older sister, relived to see her alive.

She then tossed the manuscript over Dead's head and the book skidded to a halt across the roof. Aiden then wrapped her arm around Dead's neck before he could react, making him yelp in surprise and release Ralph.

"Your finished here!" Aiden snapped.

Using all her strength, she pushed Dead over her shoulder to fall down off the three story building. Dead yelled before he managed to grab on to the ledge of the roof alongside Aiden, his feet dangling over the entrance of the school. He clawed furiously at the ledge, trying to hold on. But Ralph stepped down hard on his boney fingers. Aiden heard a loud craaack.

"Now we’re even," Ralph said.

Dead glowered angrily before he fell down the three story building shrieking, and he crashed against the ground. Aiden peered over her shoulder and saw Dead's motionless body, his jaw hanging open and his eyelid close, still alive.

Ralph grabbed Aidens arm and pulled her up. He then ran towards the book, the pen still safe in his pocket as he began writing down what just transpired.

" 'Dead soon attack Aiden, and tried killing her by throwing her off the rooftop, but Aiden managed find the strength and grab on to the ledge avoiding her demise at the hands of DeadBones.' "

Two more sentences left.

" 'Dead then attacked the Shiverribas, he grabbed and threw the book over the ledge, thinking he had won, but turns out Aiden grabbed the book before it fell. Possibly saving all humanity, and pushing Dead off the school, he was unconscious, but Ralph knew it wouldn't kill him, so Ralph furiously began writing, he turned to see-' "

"Kraken!" Aiden yelled out.

"Actually I was going to say army of monsters but that works."

"No look!" Aiden pointed to the Kraken that dwarfed the entire school making a shadow cast over them.

The monster army followed behind the most massive one of them all, watching him get ready to destroy their creator and his sister, along with Canterlot High.

Dead pulled himself up and rubbed his skull, slightly dazed from the impact. He glared up at Ralph, and his scowl deepened as his eyes narrowed with venom. He turned to face the Kraken.

"Well!" He called out to the kraken, it gazed down to the skeleton, "What are you waiting for an invitation!? Destroy them already!" He commanded angrily.

The Kraken grunted and nodded its head before his gaze landed on Ralph and Aiden backing away from the hundred foot tall sea monster. It raised a giant tentacle that sailed over them, ready to smash them into red paste.

Ralph quickly grabbed Aidens wrist and began pulling her away and running across the roof.

"Run-Run-Run-Run-Run-Run!" Ralph muttered quickly, running fast as they could.

Both of them dodged just in time as the tentacle was inches from crushing them, but the force of the impact knocked Ralph and Aiden off of the school roof.

Ralph and Aiden screamed as they were launched into the air, and they landed in Pinkies strawberry cake. Strawberries and and yellow frosting was splattered on the ground when the duo fell. Though covered in cake both of them were thankful to be alive.

Ralph inhaled and exhaled looking at his arms covered in strawberry frosting, looking relived, his white shirt had cake everywhere, "Never in my dreams would I imagine strawberry flavor cake saving me! Thank you Pinkie!"

The duo then heard a loud gurgling sound, they turned to see the Ooze press itself against the remaining school windows, seeping after them. Glass exploded as the Ooze broke through the window after the brother and sister. Sliding to the ground from the window.

"Quickly!" Aiden ushered him, her shirt and skirt smeared with cake and frosting, "The football field!"

Ralph and Aiden jumped over the fence before the Ooze could reach them. They ran to the field as the monster followed close behind. They skidded to halt in the dead center of the field before stopping and taking out the manuscript and pen

"Okay-okay!" Ralph said frantically, his eyes skimming through the pages, "Where was I?"

"Uh-uh," Aiden uttered, she then remembered the sentence, " 'so Ralph furiously began writing, he turned to see' "

"The Kraken, okay good." He then scribbled that last part down, followed by the period.

Last sentence.

‘As the monsters converged, Ralph closed his eyes, opened the book, and the monsters were swallowed back into the world of paper and ink, NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN. THE END!’ " Ralph then closed the book as the familiar murky black aura surrounded the pages. The magic of the ink taking effect over the book.

“What happens now?” Aiden asked.

The Kraken was squirming and crawling with its tentacles towards them, some of the monsters rushed to the football field ready to strike first. They saw the Wolf Boy, Sharkman, the Wendigo, and finally Arachnida rushing over knocking away anything in their path to get to them.

“We’re about to find out." Ralph said.

Ralph held the book tightly. All he had to do was open it, and all the monsters would be sucked inside.

A shadow loomed over them, they turned see the Kraken behind them and another tentacle raised, about to squish them.

Ralph froze. He paused, fear overwhelming him.

Aiden suddenly grabbed the flap of the book. Standing alongside Ralph.

"Together!" She shouted as the heavy appendage came sailing down on them at an alarming rate.

Ralph puffed his chest up and held his breath. He instinctively grabbed the other flap getting ready to pull.

"NOW!" Ralph shouted before both of them pulled open the book and raised it over theirs hands as the tentacle was almost four feet over their heads from crushing them to a pulp.

Instead of being crushed by the tentacle, the book sucked the tentacle that threatened to crush them, protecting them from the heavy mass. Inhaling the tentacle along with the rest of the Kraken.

With sudden gale force, a tornado shot out which was stronger than before. It was like a black hole, sucking in every monster in sight. The force knocked the book out of their hands. It landed on the ground of the football field, just in time as the Kraken roared before being turned into ink and it bleed towards the open book like a magnet.

The book then fired a colossal wave of energy that instantly consumed the monsters and sucked them across the entire town swallowing any monster made of ink construct. All the while, their bodies began to peel away as if they were fading out of existence. They were turning back into ink. The four monsters that chased after in them into the football field suddenly raised to the air before their bodies turning into ink gliding towards the manuscript.

WHOOSE … WHOOSH … WHOOSH …

Scarecrows, bees, zombies, ants, swamp monsters, spiders, gingerbread monster all of them flying through the air past Ralph and Aiden, into the book.

The Cobra from the pier followed soon, wrapping itself around the goal post on the field, hissing in distress. But it unraveled itself by the tail, it let out a final roar before being consumed and transformed into ink.

"NO! Let go! Let go! Let go!" A pixel phantom begged before being sucked in as a cloud of pixels.

"Oh no! not cool!" Frosty cried out before turning into a pile of snow and swirled around the vortex continuously. His top hat, carrot nose, and stick arms disappearing. But the snow continued swirling around the vortex. Turning it into a snowy vortex, continuously sucking more monsters.

The Mad mummy bandages began unwrapping themselves, it tried to run away, but the bandages on its arms and legs began to unravel and it disappeared before it reached its torso and finally it's head before it disappeared into nothing but bandages into the vortex.

The Monster Truck infront of the school tried to drive away from the books gravity pull, but it didn't get far as the wind picked it up, and it honked loudly in distress as it was sucked towards the book.

Ralph turned to see the glowing Mutant Mantis sailing over them, using its claws to dig into the earth trying to resist the force of the book sucking it in. It turned to face Ralph and Aiden, it's lower body already inside the book. It then used it claws to try and swipe the Shiverriba, it didn't get the chance though, its claws turned into ink as its upper body got pulled in deeper into the book, followed by the head as it gave one last screech before disappearing.

The Ooze followed next pulling away itself from the school. The Ooze swirled around the vortex alongside with the snow that used to be a full Snow man.

WildWire was pulled in midair towards the book, he clasped the edges of the book and began screaming frantically, mostly gibberish.

"OH WELL," WildWire shrugged, "ILL SEE YALL IN SYNDICATION!"

He soon lost control over himself and suddenly exploded which most likely killed him instantly sending his electric remains back in. The vortex then began cackling electricity across it, along with the Ooze and snow.

The wind picked up stronger as more monsters were pulled in. Jack O'lanterns, ants, zombies, giant spiders, bee swarms, Terrors, the evil tooth fairies, scarecrows, more gingerbread monsters, swamp monsters, the Meltedman, Widegrin, the eye monster. All of them sucked in by the wind current, one by one. Despite their struggles and attempts to not get trapped back in a book, they were all in vain, as many swooped through the air or turned into ink and flowed into the book. Being returned at same the place they were first released. All the antagonists of each of his stories.

Ralph and Aiden watched them all return back into their prisons.

Poison Thorn dug to the ground, snarling wildly. He sprouted vines, roots, and green tendrils, with flytrap heads, before being sucked in with everyone else. Soon, the brier of vines and roots he summoned earlier to trap the entire town, began disappearing as the roads leading in and out of town were opened back up. The large hedge of thorns, leaves, and vines crashed right into him unintentionally, knocking him back into the pages. A few of his vines and flytrap heads remained behind, but they were gradually getting sucked in along their master, but they kept snapping at the air as if it would do something.

The Kraken made a final attempt, and out of the book bursted three tentacles, they wouldn't last though. The kraken maybe strong, but the books magic was stronger. The tentacles just flailed around aimlessly, trying to grab something and not be pulled back in. Thankfully the tentacles were only grabbing air.


Back in the school, Derpy heard the commotion coming from outside, still stuck in the glue puddle, she couldn't really see much of what was happening. She hen heard loud moaning and screaming coming from behind her. She turned to see Dead Pinkie and Dead Shy yelling in pain. Before Derpy could react, the black mist, Dead Breath traveled out of their mouths. Restoring them back to normal before flowing away being pulled by the vortex towards the manuscript.

"Wha-what happened?" Pinkie asked, dazed.

"Why are we stuck in glue?" Fluttershy asked, trying to move her feet. Both girls turned to see Derpy smiling at them.

"Derpy?" Fluttershy said, "What happened, why are we stuck?"

"It's a long story."


The Dead Breath victims soon began returning to normal now free from Deads command. The black mist gathered together before swirling outside the school and went into the manuscript along with the other monsters, swirling continuously before disappearing forever.

Ralph and Aiden held on to each other as they stared at the vortex filled with monsters. The only thing poking out desperately, were tentacles, roots and flytraps, electricity, snow and ooze that kept swirling around forming a tornado, electricity from WildWire that kept traveling across the vortex along with static, and a few gingerbread monsters spinning around yelling crazily, panicking. All gradually subsiding into the manuscript.

Ralph didn't understand. The vortex kept going, all of the monsters should have been captured.

They were still missing one.

But who?

"HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-"

As if to answer his question, Ralph heard loud evil maniacal laughing filling the air. He looked back and saw an angry skeleton sailing through the air, aimed directly towards him.

"Ralph look out!" Aiden yelled.

DeadBones leaped onto him, wrapping his arms around Ralph's neck, and together they hurtled toward the vortex. Dead was powerless against the force of the book.

"I don't like this!" DeadBones screamed, "Dead isn't going to bed until I crush you head! I'm gonna kill you !”

Ralph held fear on his expression, but after seeing Dead powerless like this made his fear falter, then all his fears dissipated and was replaced by an angry scowl. All fear gone.

Ralph was no longer afraid of Dead.

"Maybe someday..." Ralph grunted, struggling to peel Dead away with all his might.

Dead saw the courage gleaming in Ralph's eye. Now, he was the one looking scared as Ralph began pulling him downward away from him. His expression shifted into a glowering angrily frown at both his strong resistance and sudden courage.

"But....not....today! Stupid Bonehead!" he shouted, rearing his foot back and giving Dead a vicious kick that sent his head fly off his shoulders. He let out a final yelp, as his head flew straight into the heart of the vortex. Followed by his limp body. That soon reached the center of the vortex, his body soon dissipated into ink back in the pages. His skull however kept swirling around the vortex.

The helpless skull swirled into the furious wind, shouting profanities as he disappeared back into the swirling void. His arms and legs turning into ink, followed by the rest of his body as the vortex began shrinking as did the snow and ooze around it, the tentacles were pulled deeper and began frantically searching for something to hold on to for dear life, the man eating plants began snapping all together in a frenzy as they got pulled closer towards the vortex, and the electricity grew more violent and the static was going crazy, as did the gingerbread monster who screamed wildly as they got closer to the pages and disappearing along with everything else.

Dead swirled around as he was the last monster to get sucked in. He let out one last cry.

"This isn't over!" He called out to Ralph with irritation, "I'll be back in a sequel you shitheads, till then.....

"ARRIVEDERCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-"

He called just before he vanished. The book slammed on his face closing in and releasing a massive shockwave across town. The force of the wind knocked Ralph and Aiden to the ground as the wind suddenly went still.

Aiden and Ralph panted in exhaust. They stared at the book for a long time. Their breathing soon began calming down.

They did it!

"We did it!" Ralph cheered snapping out of his stupor.

"We did it!" Aiden echoed and pulled her brother into a hug, wrapping her arms around him. They began cheering and celebrating. All the monster returned to their prison, where they belonged.

"I love you!" Ralph said excitedly.

"I love you more!" Aiden shouted, hugging him tighter.

Both Shiverribas reeled back flinched from their injuries. Ralph his fingers, and Aiden her leg.

"Let's go to a hospital now," Ralph muttered weakly. Picking up the manuscript.

Aiden nodded, "I'm with you 100% on that idea."


All the monsters were trapped inside the book, forced to relive a continuous time loop of their failure of what happened tonight as Ralph wrote in the book, until the manuscript was open once more. But Ralph didn't plan on letting that happen. Any time soon.

DeadBones himself was trapped in a never-ending time loop of being defeated within the story of the book, along with his army, being defeated over and over again without ever knowing it.

When the light died down, the humane six united. Only, there were some differences. For one thing, the sky was now coming to a rather beautiful sunrise. As the sun shone onto the town, everyone basked in the warmth of its' radiance.

"Is it... really over?" Fluttershy asked, seeing everything become rather tranquil and monster free.

"Yes, girls. Ralph did it..." Sunset said, sighing as she looked out into the distance.

"I knew he would do it..." Rainbow said smugly, crossing her hands while earning a few side glares from the others.

The monster were erased from reality and sealed back into their prisons, Dead and his monster army defeated, and everyone safe. The Shiverribas did it.


They rebuilt the town. Unfortunately, the monsters did a lot of damage, especially at the pier. So it took more than a year to fix all the damage monsters inflicted on the town. It took a week to unfreeze all those who were frozen by the wendigo, after recovering, the victims suffered mild hypothermia, but a month in bed with the heat blasted in their homes, drinking hot chocolate and warm bowls of chicken noodle soup fixed it.

Pretty soon, everyone had managed to forget about the night the monsters almost completely destroyed the town, or at least they pretended to, after dealing with demons and sirens in the past, it didn't really seem too weird.

The school closed for a couple weeks so they could repair the damage. Ralph and Aiden hung out with the Rainbooms a lot more, they would often come over a lot to watch TV and play video games. Ralph was always coming up with some excuse to get out of his house and hang out with the girls. The town was still repairing itself gradually, from replacing and repairing the telephone lines to fixing the streets and roads with cracks, but yet, they managed to repair the school within four months.

Finally, the school opened its doors again. Ralph was almost glad to go back. Because school was different.

Really different.

Like aliens were wearing disguises and replaced all the students. Suddenly, Ralph and Aiden were the most popular kids in the building. Along the Rainbooms, they were now regarded as school heroes. Everyone knew their names, everyone wanted to say "hi" or "hello" to the Shiverriba's and be their friends, or act like it. Apparently, when you help save the student body from being eaten by an army of monsters, it makes you kind of popular. The Rainbooms definetly could relate.

Ralph and Sunset walked the halls together, Ralph's normal gloomy demeanor replaced with a beaming smile. He was no longer the despondent loner he was two days ago. If you met him now and saw him two days prior, one might say they were two different people entirely. For now he truly changed, making new friends with the Rainbooms, facing his fears, stopping Dead, took a big alteration on his personality.

"Hey," Sunset said in a low voice, "Thanks for, well everything. This school owes you a lot."

Ralph chuckled, "From what you told me about magic ponies, demons, and sirens, this school owes your friends more."

Sunset giggled softly, her face curling up into a frown, when he said the demon part, "I guess so."

"And today’s the day I finally realized something." He paused for a minute. "I can’t keep myself locked away forever from my fears like my manuscripts. I'm afraid of them, but...I'm not afraid to face them anymore."

"Glad to hear it Ralph," Sunset paused and looked at the clock in the hallway almost about to ring, "Come on, we're gonna be late."

Ralph followed Sunset into English class. The classroom buzzed. Ralph sat between Sunset and Aiden, infront of him was Pinkie and behind him was Fluttershy. Aiden was sitting on his left and Rainbow was sitting next his corner right. He just sat back in his chair and listened, feeling content. Until....

"Mr. Shiverriba." The teacher called out, getting his attention making him sit up straight.

"Would you be as kind as to tell us the fundamentals of a good story?" She asked kindly, holding out a piece of chalk towards him.

Ralph beamed at the question, he didn't hesitate to walk up to the chalkboard and talk infront of the class.

“Now, every story ever told can be broken up into three distinct parts," he paused and surveyed the reactions of all the students, he turned to see his sister and his friends beaming at him proudly, "The beginning, the middle, and … the twist.”


Ralph walked outside Canterlot High, he turned to see all his new friends and his sister waiting for him: Aiden, Sunset, Rainbow, AppleJack, Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie. Even Derpy was waiting there for him.

"Hey guys!" Ralph waved.

"Ralphy!" Pinkie yelled running up to him and picking him up, hugging him.

"Ow-Ow-Ow! Pinkie my ribs are crushing my lungs!" Ralph cried out.

"Oops sorry." Pinkie said dropping him.

"We were gonna go to the new Sugarcube corner," Derpy told him, "Wanna come with us? They got a new selection of muffins."

Ralph beamed up and smiled, "You bet."

"Oooo!" Rarity squealed excitedly, "This calls for a group picture! Everyone gather around."

And with that, Rarity pulled out a phone and tossed it to Derpy, who caught it and began to open up the camera setting.

"Say SCREEEAM!" Pinkie yelled, looking into the phone's screen for a good shot.

"SCEEEAM!" everyone said before the camera took its' shot. Revealing a wonderful group shot of all of the Rainbooms and the Shiverriba's together. They were all looking towards the camera with cheer, smiles beaming across their faces being together.

THE END.


Equestria Universe, Friendship Castle…

“WHAT?!” shouted Twilight, gawking at the book in disbelief.

After returning from another friendship mission. She had noticed that the book used to keep in contact with Sunset had began glowing. It's hasn't glowed since the day she returned from the Human World. She just stared at the message Sunset had left her, not sure wether to be surprised or dubious. A magic pen? Magic ink? Monsters appearing out of books?

Twilight read and was informed Sunset and Ralph had already dealt with the situation before she could step through the portal to help deal with the circumstances.

"Hmm?"

Twilight began stroking her chin with her hoof. She needed to one day to visit the human world and make sure everyone is fine there.

Eventually, but right now she needed to cool off with a nice relaxing boo-

Twilight paused and her eyes widened, recalling what she read already from Sunset.

"On second thought, maybe I'll just take a nap." She muttered, deciding not to read books for a while.


The next day before Ralph left the school building that day, the writer decided to visit his old pen. It was on a display case.

He looked fondly at the old pen, thinking of all the good times they’d had together. Not to mention all the horrifying, terrifying, hair-raising times … but wasn’t that kind of the same thing? Maybe, someday, he could risk writing something again. Nothing too terrible, of course. Nothing with bees, carnivorous rhododendrons, reanimated corpse's, killer clowns, evil tooth faries, werewolves or a seven-story kraken, but a story. It would be so satisfying to get his fingers on the pen again (once they’d healed, at least). It would be like scratching an itch.

He was thinking so hard about writing that he thought he heard some scratching sound coming from the bathroom.

He brushed it off as his imagination trying to pull tricks on him. He "hhhmm,"'ed one last time before shrugging it off and headed towards the exit.

As soon as Ralph left the building, the doors to the bathroom suddenly swung open, and out crawled a little white and pink 15 inch tooth fairy. It began crawling on its spindly spider like legs into the hall, gnawing on someone's tooth. It's sharp teeth scratching the human tooth, with a little gum still attached to the end. The tooth fairy must have been hiding from the books magic when it sucked all its other friends. The tooth fairy growled and made disgusting snarling noises, jerking its head around, looking for something with its nonexistent eyes. It then dropped the human tooth and stared at the reader, it's wings began buzzing, lifting itself from the ground.

It opened its mouth large enough, baring its large sharp rows of teeth snarling violently before lunging at the reader, mouth wide open.

Ready to snap.

It was time to play.

THE REAL END

Author's Note:

Okay that's it everyone. Thank you for all the love and views, I had so much fun writing this. This was my first story and it was a blast to write (despite me being incredibly lazy) I loved it, hope you guys loved it.


But wow it's over now. I can't believe. I still hope you guys enjoyed and I don't know I MIGHT do a sequel. Again I'm INCREDIBLY lazy. But I may need some help in the future.

If you read this far thank you so much. Again I'm a noob and this is my first story.

Thank U so much.


Dead

Comments ( 35 )

Now THATS a goosebumps ending! Great story!

Awesome ending! I loved that nail gun Krampus reference too. I do hope you make a sequel. I really loved this story! It was well-written, thrilling, interesting, and very creative while also being an adaption. The original monsters were cool and the characters were interesting. Great job, great story! :pinkiehappy:

6709719

Thank U

What was your favorite ending song

6709737 There was a song?

6709834

You didn't notice THE ENDS highlighted in green, they were sort of ending songs

6709886 I did, I kind of forgot that meant a link, lol. I'll check em out and letcha know. Hold up.

6709886 Okay, the second. Not big on techno/dubstep. So, def, the second one.

6709984

Well I'm still happy you've enjoyed my story.

6710371 And I did! I really hope you make a sequel, if you do, I could offer some assistance. I'm not good at big editing stuff, but I could pre-read and edit some minor things I notice. If you want, of course.:pinkiehappy:

6710387

That would be great, I'm gonna use this week to finish reading the rest of Conduit

6710461 KK, lemme know whatcha think. I'm 2000 words into the sequel!:pinkiehappy:

6710576

Right I will.

So what was ur favorite moment of the finale.

6710578 That Krampus nailgun reference! So clever! I liked the whole thing though honestly it was how the real movie should've ended. Don't get me wrong, i loved Goosebumps, but I just thought it could've been longer and your ending is a good example of how it could've been!

6710592

With the whole final battle on a rooftop?

6710596 Yeah, oh and the where Dead was about to kill him, it added a lot of suspense to the whole story, I actually thought for a second he might win, which is really good writing in my book. And the Kraken stuff was really cool as well. I'm glad they sucked those monsters up though, Ralph turned into a pretty likable character during this whole thing and the ending really solidified that.

6710620

Yeah, but they didn't suck up ALL the monsters.

6710636 Well, yeah, there has to be a twist, silly! It's inspired by Goosebumps books and the movie. Twist was cooler than the movie's though, I didn't hate the twist in the film, it's just it wasn't freaky.

6710644

I had a better idea for a twist, as if Slappy was the original creator and RL Stine was the dummy or monsters, and they switched places or something. That would have blown my mind

6710652 Yeah, but then they wouldn't have done the awesome Horrorland sequel idea.

good ending i love it, now you plane the sequel? if so what story is going be? also mlp season 5 take after and equestria girl friendship games as well

6894584

What? I'm sorry I don't understand the question

Oh my god, I love this story. And honestly, I can see this being a 4th Equestria Girls movie. Only minus the parts that are straight from the Goosebumps movie, but other than that, this needs to be animated. Thumbs up to you!

You know, I always loved the Goosebumps books. I also loved the TV show. And I loved the movie. And I especially loved this fanfic! Two thumbs up!

7334517
Aww thanx, feels good ppl still read this

Are you going to make a sequel for this based off of the haunted Halloween movie? And will some of it take place in Equestria, which Aiden and Ralph could visit, along with Dead working with villains like the Legion of Doom, Pony of Shadows, Nightmare Moon, Daybreaker, the Sirens, and the REAL Grogar?

a grande finale
and the big hero 6 the series grande finale as well
2 finales in one boom
well 3
a personal expireance
big hero 6 the series
and this

10126507
That sounds awesome! Hopefully it be something like that

That was fun did you know when I read this I made Ralph sound like Dipper Pines Aiden sound like Mabel Pines and Dead sound like Ghostfreak it's true

You ever consider doing another monster bumps based on the sequel to the goosebumps movie because personally I would love to see Ralph back in action.

6783541
Yes it's and it's already been stated to be the case so pay attention next time will you.

Deadbones doesn't give the same scary vibes as Slappy and mr.wood do as they are big shoes to fill plus a evil ventriloquist dummy is more scarier then a generic skeleton if thought a skeleton with green punk hair and pink hippy glasses is the face of the goosebumps franchise while slappy is considered the mascot.

Good but now I'm interested in reading a reaction story where the mane six react to the goosebumps series by reading/watching them.

Login or register to comment